It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today is the day to admit...ATS, I was wrong, sorry.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I believe, if I'm not mistaken, that the Web Bot predictions gave a window between the 5th and 14th, with the 14th being the tipping point.

Not saying I buy it, but this one, above all others I've seen come and go is bothering me, and I'm watching with concern. Far too many unrelated sources are predicting the same things for the same time frame.

It's worth our attention until the time frame passes. If it passes with nothing happening, then maybe we all should spend our time a little more wisely in the future.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
You know that boy and wolf story? I f we have one time a real prophet here, and he is the one that really knows a date, the sun explodes or what ever. No body will read the post or believe him because all of this BULLSH that people post here on ATS.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Today people ask a damn bot or a octopus to predict the future, HOW SICK ARE WE? So, get a golden lamb and ask it for...

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
No one will ever know the dates of anything, this is why i ignore all date threads. I just ignore them and anyone that knows anything about any sort of precognition knows you cannot do dates and times.

Just ignore these date threads, its afr easier.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

Yes, you are correct. According the web bot we have to wait untill november 14th...

If nothing has happened then, I hope that somebody will pull the plug out of the damn thing..

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

Hey, don't mess with octopus Paul... I liked him

Atleast he was better in predictions then webbot so far is...

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by css1981

too right, but i am sure the german national footie team is glad he is passed on, he was bringing them bad luck against spain, twice they have lost now.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by metalpr

I gave you a star for being human.
Maybe next time ask a remote viewer.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by css1981

I agree. Paul the Octopus deserves some more respect !

His World Cup predictions came in at odds of 863 to 1 !

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
So lets name the facts:

The best prophet we ever had on the face on earth was a .... octopus.

Or the irony being human.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by metalpr

not to say i believe "today is the day" but its only 8:45 on the east coast, so there is still 16 hours to go. so your a little early on this one. dont want to get any mud on that face. and i really dont see a point in this thread. most of what is posted here is far from credible any ways, so its kind of stating the obvious. this site has turned into a fun house so might as well just let people have there fun.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

Exactly!

Look...No offense but, does this even count as a thread?
I mean if you were going to do this, every hoax UFO would have to be followed by an "I'm sorry I was wrong" thread, which sort of defeats the purpose, if you ask me.

I try to personally educate people as to the propriety and/or relevance of their posts and my gentle chastisements or pointing to the rules are removed for being "off topic." I have not the authority to make the call. I can respect that but, I fail to see how this is any different.

This...seeking an apology for a thread that was so interesting and convincing it received over 400 flags on merit alone...flies in the face of the ATS mission: To out unbelievable conspiracies.

Some of them are going to only appear as conspiracies and I think it is not only a service but necessary, to bring each one to our attention and let the readers decide without incrimination and without apologies being necessary to admit they miscalled, or simply got the date wrong by a few days.... or a year.

You should not make people HESITATE to bring things like this to light for fear of reprisal or a whole thread started on how dumb and how wrong they personally are.

Mistakes are part of exploration. Mistakes are necessary. Mistakes only happen when you try to do something. If you never do or say anything you will never make a mistake.

edit on 6-11-2010 by rusethorcain because: You can't play "mod"

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
You don't have to apologize to people on a conspiracy website, how silly.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I have a really great response to rebut all of you doubting Thomases...er...Thomass...no...Thomas's...(How do you spell that right?!). By correlating data from web bot, several unknown mediums and psychics, my own personal alien communications and of course that one blonde chick with the big...you tube posts
I have come up with the exact date, time, location and nature of the event.

But sadly I can't share it with you. I don't have broadband in my double-plus top secret underground survival bunker so I can't link all the videos I need to convince you. Suffice to say you are all going to die, and when I unscrew the hermetically sealed hatch on Nov 15th myself and the three other people on the planet that took it all seriously will be given 5 million dollars, be elevated to the new paradigm of consciousness, given spaceship rides and commanded to repopulate the planet. Of course of us 4 there's only that Raelian chick...she's bordering on GILF so damn, sorry, I guess this is it for the human race...

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by metalpr

The title of your post is misleading ....as someone already said, the OP is giving advice, not an admission.
Ho hum.

I believe that thread was very valuable. We have to keep scrutinising these gansters. They haven't finished with us yet, of that I am certain.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fiscal
reply to post by lordtyp0

Think they were more giving advice than making an admission there, boss.

Second, because it's a silly rule.

Well it is silly if you don't understand it and needlessly add "Second" to everything.

Minimal posts that contribute nothing to the thread are subject to immediate removal.

Did your post add meaningful content to the thread? Then you don't need a "Second" disclaimer.

And adding "Second" to an "I agree man" post, would still fall foul of the rule... so..

I guess the mods are just rolling on the floor everytime they see this, since only a few seem to have ever mentioned it...

As to the topic, I wish I knew what the OP was referring to, these prophesies are a dime a dozen and I'm still waiting for WW3 to break out this month.

Was the 6'th important for some reason? I tend to ignore the details these days...

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by cushycrux
So lets name the facts:

The best prophet we ever had on the face on earth was a .... octopus.

Or the irony being human.

Would you NOT trust a creature with 8 legs to predict accurately the outcome of a game based on using your legs to kick a ball?

I think I agree with you

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
If everyone on ATS (Myself included) had to apologise every time they were wrong about something there would barely be any room left for anything else.
Isn't the general ridicule of the other posters enough punishment?
edit on 5-11-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

Not if you don't learn from it mate. Clearly some people don't and are intent upon clogging the boards up with absolute rubbish time and time again. Scorn is the least of their worries when they're seen as someone with little to no integrity. Like the boy who cried wolf, people will eventually just see them as a joke.

IRM

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Like the boy who cried wolf, people will eventually just see them as a joke.
IRM

Thats why my avatar betrays me

aww..

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
well, Nov. 6 is not done with yet, however I suspected nothing would happen since things rarely happen on the weekend. But yeah, if nothing happens by the end of the day I guess we misinterpreted the simpson's video.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join