It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something that looked like a missile over Phoenix.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

But its a possibilty. I'm sure they knew about the taurids before the launch (if there was one) if u know what i mean.

Well I'm gaelach agus tá mo Ghaeilge uafásach!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
This thread is open mic punk rock. Red white & blue. I think we're all grinding gears pretty hard right now...Will the original poster get this thing back on track or let it fade into obscurity. Are you saying these two events, a rocket launch and a supposed nuclear accident in a foreign country are related

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by HollowJacket
This thread is open mic punk rock. Red white & blue. I think we're all grinding gears pretty hard right now...Will the original poster get this thing back on track or let it fade into obscurity. Are you saying these two events, a rocket launch and a supposed nuclear accident in a foreign country are related

Not related.

The rocket launch was a Delta II carrying a new satellite. I posted that info a couple pages back.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by C-DNA

I am not quite sure what you are meaning but never mind.

Cheap mé go raibh siad ag cainteoir dúchais i nGaillimh. Gaeilge a labhairt liom ach Google

link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers
reply to post by wcitizen

That is simple. If the OP is telling the truth about the conversation, then his pilot friend may have been misleading him. If the pilot friend was telling the truth to his estimation, then perhaps the incident was a long time running, but the explosion only JUST happened.

So, that would mean there has been a nuclear accident running for several months which only just caused an explosion - no offence, but that's just not making sense to me.

link   
Well the original poster made no connection between the rocket and the nuclear test in India. He was just concerned that all of this was happening around the same time. There has been quite a bit of hysteria around here lately.

In any case, most nuclear tests are done underground anyway, whether there was an accident or not.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Launch pics.
Luke AFB AZ could not in any way be able to see a Vandenburg launch. I was 50 miles from a Kennedy launch and could barely see it.
The contrail changes to rapidly for any kind of conventional space/orbit type launch. Much more likely it is a test of a new type of propulsion system with an emphasis on Rocket attitude and navigational control.

Nuclear explosion in India:
It could be fairly easy to conceal if is was an underground type explosion. The OP said it was silo based, but it is possible silo was deep underground. Any there was probably some help in setting it off. US or Alien help? My speculation is that the US triggered it and Obama is now going in to emphasize the point - no nukes for third world countries. And taking most key US personnel with him in case some other country (or India itself) decides to retaliate against US.

See the Nuclear False Flag Thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   

no, it would imply that there was an unknown event or process that has been going on for some time that led to a nuclear accident. Still that is all just speculation, and frankly, not really something I am willing to buy into right now anyway.

link   
This is weird.
So an accident in India, set off seismic roller coaster here in the USA?......Are those two events suppose to be correlated?

Also, I can buy into the new space technology but I am wondering how your conversation got to seismic anomalies and possible nuclear fall out?........Perhaps the US "accidently" lost control of a silo that hit India and we are going there to "apologize" and at the same time, watch our new space toys? ..Ok I am off my tangent.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

Using the taurids as a cover for a launch.

Labhair mé Gaeilge ach Google ró-

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by General.Lee

If tptb are monitoring this site (wink-wink guys...)

Then they would just have to reverse your IP and get your phone records, correlate them to your "confidential informant" and......well you know the rest. Anyway, thanks for posting.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
The following is a manufactured speculation on my part.
I just pulled it out of my butt.
Fresh outta the oven.

David Grouchy

To: All Personnel, for general release
Subj: Counter Intel Script, for answering random inquiries

This new method of counter intel will provide the most consistent firewall against social hacking, fishing expeditions, and all known forms of surveillance. Enemy operations will be able to do no more than determine the limit of what is not classified.

Step 1: accurately answer any and all inquiries up to the point of classified or unknown information.

Step 2: At the point of a classified or unknown subject ask them to guess, then confirm all of their guesses.

cc: 140 KeV

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
This is madness.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers

no, it would imply that there was an unknown event or process that has been going on for some time that led to a nuclear accident. Still that is all just speculation, and frankly, not really something I am willing to buy into right now anyway.

An unknown process that has been going on for some time which prompted the President, months ago, to plan a trip to India so he could contain it?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by HollowJacket

Madness? Madness?!??

THIS. IS. SPARTA!!

(sorry couldn't help it)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

note that I did not say I bought into the idea... just speculation as to a possible explaination of a hypothetical conversation on a supposed phone call.
edit on 11-5-2010 by rogerstigers because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I also live in Az. the plum is real. I thought it was strange but didn't pay much attention because I'm new here only a couple of months. Luke is 40 miles from me at first I thought it was a chemtrail. Wow!, alot going on right now!
edit on 5-11-2010 by thorg because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by C-DNA

Methinks they travel in the opposite direction. Hardly a cover really.

Is é sin a ligean isteach tromchúiseach le fear na Gaillimhe!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Mrs. Overlord alerted me to this fast-rising object just as we were starting dinner.

Seen west-south-west from Phoenix.

It was rising incredibly fast, apparently straight-up. Much, much faster than any commercial aircraft I've ever seen.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Vandenburg rocket launched this evening

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join