It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something that looked like a missile over Phoenix.

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

I agree with that, I have visited Luke AFB when my parents lived in Scottsdale. I, an aircraft enthusiast, took my fancy cameras and long lenses out to a hill at the end of the runway (public land by a Palm Tree Farm) to take cool snapshots of the F-15E's that were just deployed to the AirForce. This in 1990. It's flat as hell, no hiding any kind of Launch facility, unless it is mostly buried and not in view from the perimiter fencing.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I live in the Phoenix area, and I haven't heard one thing about this on the news. Weird. At least when the Phoenix lights happened, they allowed the news to talk about it for one day before the put a lid on it. This is weird.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I live in Phoenix too (north central). I can't imagine that this isn't related, but something is definitely going on here. About 6 o'clock tonight, I was home and had the windows open because of the great weather, and there was a HUGE explosion. It was like nothing I've ever heard before and sort of "rang out" like a massive roll of thunder for several seconds (5 or 6 seconds, I'd guess). I didn't notice anything in the sky, but I didn't look either (I hadn't even seen this post at that time). I went online and checked out the local police scanner. The cops, who obviously received many calls about this, we saying that it was a "blown muffler." I'm here to tell you, this was NO blown muffler!
edit on 9-11-2010 by watchandpray because: Typo

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Heres the other thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Look what just showed up in BBC news today!

www.bbc.co.uk...

The plot thickens no?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeverApologize
reply to post by DragonriderGal

I am going to have to lean that the whole "In tune with Mother Gai", BS is just that. BS! Prediction after prediction, theory after theory, is blown to bits and you guys; like Lemmings, continue to follow it! Right off the cliff!

Do yourself a favor and analyze this with a little common sense and science and stop with the drum circle beatings.

Oh, and those God awful weapons which you speak of. Yeah, those. They allow you to continue to say stupid stuff like this. Which is it? Missle or a Fart from Mother Earth being angry at us because she "feels" us? Come on now...
edit on 9-11-2010 by NeverApologize because: Question added

Hum... no Mother Gai thing going on here. I get my information out of the racial unconscious. I don't get too much of a sense that the planet is sentient actually. If it is, it thinks very slowly and for sure, it hasn't died and ended up as a human, giving me access to what it remembered from it's time as a planet prior to becoming human.

And I'm talking about those weapons like the cobalt bomb, and such. There is some pretty nasty stuff being made behind the scenes of which rumors get out and of which humans are creating memories of. Gravity related weapons, dangerous energy emissions weapons far more powerful than the 'star wars' lasers but along those lines, and some things I don't see clearly. Things beyond the nuclear type weapons we are aware of, and of course, biological weapons.

And these are being made and will be used by the NWO bunch against the E-l*th aka who we call the Elves aka the 'angels and arch-angels' in the book of revelations. The 'heavenly host' spoken of there are actually the returning elves who are going to kick the NWO bunch off this planet. That is the biggest event related to 2012. It will be starting around then.

That is what the 'tribulation' is about actually, and it is the NWO bunch's trial, not humanity in general. And of course the NWO is just the latest 'face' organization of the group behind a lot of humanity's suffering across the ages; the core NWO group is the Illuminati aka the ex-high priests of the catholic church etc, etc aka ex-high priests of Israel aka the ex-leadership of the alien race, the Jue-sah. While it's good to know that it is them, not us who are the targets of these weapons, it's also good to be aware of the fact that we can get caught in the cross fire if we don't keep out of the way.

Anyway, if I saw something else in the racial unconscious, then that is what I would say. *shrug* And 'common' sense and 'science' (the NWO's new 'religion' for the educated)? What if using those belief structures is more about living within the NWO spun version of 'reality' and not asking the 'wrong' questions which might expose the underlying limitations of said 'reality'?
edit on 10-11-2010 by DragonriderGal because: spelling

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Fiberx

I suspect that the only response thus far that we're aware of was the MDA's intercept of an old US satellite supposedly in order to prevent hydrazine from entering the atmosphere. 5 or 6 years ago or so?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I'd like to mention that I saw the object in question as well. At a little before 6, my girlfriend and I left our friend's house about a half mile from Frank Lloyd Wright and Shea in Scottsdale. We were on our way to the Suns game in downtown Phoenix, heading west. I saw the smoke plume and remarked that it looked like a rocket or missile launch. I should note that I didn't see it lift off or anything, only while it was still in the air. The smoke trail appeared to continue vertically for awhile before shifting direction slightly at what I assumed, at the time, was the end of the boost phase. My gf pointed out that it was still continuing upward, slightly. I assumed this was because the guidance had kicked in and it was headed mostly in a westerly direction. My first reaction was that it was probably a rocket launch from Vandenberg, although, as I thought about it more, I began to doubt that hypothesis because it appeared closer than that. I settled on the theory that it was just a normal contrail from a high performance jet taking off from Luke AFB, although it certainly seemed to be climbing in a manner not so reminiscent of a jet aircraft. I also had a third theory, which was that it might have been a missile intercept test over the Pacific, but I don't think I would have been able to see that, and certainly not so clearly. My sister works for Raytheon, and she always knows when there's a missile defense test, but she wouldn't be able to tell me before a press release to the general public anyway.

When I did some internet searches, I did indeed see the articles about the COSMO launch out of Vandenberg, so I suppose that's possible, but the times don't seem to line up. I believe the COSMO launch was a couple hours later.

I don't really believe the nuclear accident in India claim, and most of the myths about the President's trip there have been debunked and were only propagated by unreliable Indian sources, and I don't believe it's related at all to the object. But, I DID see it, and my immediate instinct was that it was a rocket or missile.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by watchandpray

We have been hearing those rumbling explosions in NC lately too.. Geologists claim it could be meteorites but haven't proven anything. I saw a pretty big meteor Friday night so it could just be meteorites but it seems they would have figured that out fairly fast.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Seems like everybody forgot about this "missle" since the sighting of the one off of California.

And now there is someone claiming another sighting from Florida and I've heard of another sighting in the mid-west. I can't confirm the mid-west or Florida sightings but they are worth looking into! If these are all missles, something strange is definately going on!

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redwookieaz
Seems like everybody forgot about this "missle" since the sighting of the one off of California.

And now there is someone claiming another sighting from Florida and I've heard of another sighting in the mid-west. I can't confirm the mid-west or Florida sightings but they are worth looking into! If these are all missles, something strange is definately going on!

Yesterday at 5:10 in the SW (South Florida) sky, looking at it from where the Honda Classic was played last year.

Basically it looked like the portion of the vid where the object was in the upper atmosphere and the contrail was minimal.

Was on my way to drop of my kid a practice, she saw it and pointed it out to me. FWIW.....

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I myself as well find this to be weird. The W.H. staff and all of the warships in the area and something is not going on? I find this very hard to believe especially with the rocket launch west of Ca. the other day. I smell something vedy, vedy, fishy.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by xiphias
I did notice a lot of "Epidemic Hazards" popping up in that region in the past few days.

RSOE EDIS

State of Uttar Pradesh
Dead person(s): 51
Infected person(s): 340

State of Punjab
Dead person(s): 25
Infected person(s): 3000

Cause of event: Unknown

Sorry if this has been covered already.
edit on 10-11-2010 by jessejamesxx because: format

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by watchandpray

Re-entry into the atmosphere after a little space cruise ...

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by General.Lee

Anybody who thinks this was a simple "contrail" or "vapor trail" is simply ignorant and should cease all participation in this thread.

I'll stick with the most logical explaination...it was a contrail.

You stick with your super secret missle/rocket/shuttle/x-jet being tested in a highly populated area.

Hillarious that you are even doubting that Obama and his family are in India as well....does the crazy speculation ever stop?
edit on 8-11-2010 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

Again, please explain what a contrail is......I would love to hear how this was a contrail in Phoenix. Do you live here, do you know a contrail in phoenix when you see one? You are very ignorant, I have my assumptions about you already, guy.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConsciousTruth
I'll stick with the most logical explaination...it was a contrail.

The object rose too quickly from just a few degrees above ground, to 90 degrees overhead.

I've seen many contrails here from high altitude planes that exhibit distortion and atmospheric magnification, this was nothing like those. In all cases, the "far away" portion of the contrail had become wispy and indistinct near the horizon... in addition to showing two clear contrails from the engines on each wing.

So along with the vary rapid ascent, we have a distinct single trail that is not wispy at the horizon:

(I took that picture)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
S.O.
You took your picture in PHX a day prior to the California missile sighting.
Have you contacted any media outlets and sent them your pictures?
Your missile sighting would be the 3d one this month. I think this is more than a coincidence.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
EDIS Number HZ-20101112-28499-ZAF
Event type: HAZMAT Date / time [UTC]: 12/11/2010 - 04:34:05
County / State: State of Western Cape City: Cape Town
Cause of event: 200 pieces capsules (Caesium-137) has been stolen Log date [UTC]: 12/11/2010 - 04:34:05
Damage level: Time left: -
Latitude: 33° 55.487 Longitude: 18° 25.795
Dead person(s): N/A Injured person(s): N/A
Missing person(s): N/A Infected person(s): N/A
Evacuated person(s): N/A Affected person(s): N/A

That RSOE EDIS website is amazing, this is from South Africa.

Link: hisz.rsoe.hu...

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ConsciousTruth

I'm confused. I lived in Phoenix, from 1988 to 1997. Saw contrails. Flew airplanes that made contrails. Flew over PHX, passing airplanes other direction, making contrails. Saw the shadow of my own contrail, when Sun angle was just right...

......I would love to hear how this was a contrail in Phoenix. Do you live here, do you know a contrail in phoenix when you see one...

Does that mean you think that contrails won't form, at typical airliner cruise altitudes, over Phoenix for some reason? What about Tucson? The rest of Arizona? New Mexico? Texas? Contrails can form just about everywhere, though not every day of course.... and rarely in the tropics, either, nearer the Equator. Depends, though, on the temperature and relative humidity at altitude......

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
So.....If we do some deductive reasoning:

Several missles (or rockets...or....) have been launched this month---in plain sight of United States residents. This much we know without question. There's no disputing this. We have pictures. We have witnesses.

Less clear is this nuclear event in India. For all of the right reasons, it doesn't add up. Why would Obama go to India if there was a nuclear event there? Do you think the Secret Service would let him get within an inch of such a calamity? Obviously not.

Unless.......They're using it as a PR stunt-----so they can say, "Even the President was there! The area is safe!"

Nuclear accidents are very big deals. It would be hard to keep people quiet. Even if they tried, there would be some sort of indication that something catastrophic had happened. There would be mobilization of crews and experts.

I say "yes" to the strange missle launches but "no" to a nuclear event in India.

Although, sadly, nothing would surprise me.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join