It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something that looked like a missile over Phoenix.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I don't know if this adds to anyone's evidence; but I was at a back yard party in Ventura, CA on the 5th of November (the day before the world was supposed to end) and the whole damn party stopped for a good two minutes to watch what we thought was a giant, red, flaming asteroid fly from somewhere in the northern sky to the southern sky, over the ocean.

It was pretty damn amazing looking. I wish I had a photo to show you guys. But, I saw something big and red streaking from north to south in southern california. I've been told it was a rocket.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ezzedeen
Well with friends like Obama the Arabs sure don't need enemies do they, cause he's obviously leading the slaughter of Muslims taking up right where Bush left off.

I can't help but wonder why TPTB are so afraid of Muslims and Islam.

Orrrrrrrrrrrr, maybe your "connection" doesn't know what they're talking about. That's my guess.
edit on 6-11-2010 by Ezzedeen because: (no reason given)

Actually I do know why. It is quite clear in the human racial unconscious (I don't have access to any other species, just as they don't have access to ours). Long before the Jue-sah (aka illuminati aka current 'face' organization, the NWO bunch aka ex-high priests of Israel aka ex-leadership of the Jue-sah) arrived on this planet, they and the tall skinny blue people, the 'Pleadians', got into quite a tiff over something the Jue-sah did to the Blues.

I can't see what it was, so I suspect even they don't remember the actual event that set this off. It's kind of a Hatfields & McCoy thing. But since then, they've been at each others throat, doing whatever they could to destroy or at least damage the other party as much as possible.

The Jue-sah tend to reincarnate as Jews. The Blues reincarnate as arabs generally. And the Jue-sah are trapped here on earth by their desire to own humanity (so it is kinda like catching monkeys with a jar full of shiny pretty stuff), which leaves them very vulnerable to whatever the Blues come up with to mess with them.

The Blues are here, btw, to mess with the Jue-sah but they also intend to steal some of our best and most creative minds under the guise of 'saving them from the horrible disaster that is going to strike earth'--- it isn't an accurate portrayal of what is going to happen from what I see in the racial unconscious; it is just them trying to control and manipulate us thru fear, even as the NWO bunch as been doing all along.

And Obama isn't worried about human loss even as his masters, the Blues aren't; his mission is to try to break the NWO bunch and their plans, interfering at any and every level he can. But he is only one man, against a quite entrenched behind-the-scenes group currently trying to run our government. They still have to be fairly careful because they haven't been able to get our guns away from us yet. IF they ever do, everyone will see the reality of the whole 'conspiracy theory' thing and realize it wasn't us being nuts all these years.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I haven't had a chance to go through the massive amount of data but I thought that this may be another theory.

"Boeing’s X-51A WaveRider program on Tuesday received a 2010 Aviation Week Program Excellence Award at a conference in Phoenix. The award recognizes innovation and leadership in managing the aerospace and defense industry’s top programs, according to Aviation Week, which selected recipients based on value, leadership, performance and other criteria. Evaluators considered 67 programs, selecting three winning programs and four finalists. The X-51A received the top award in the System-Level Research and Development /System Design and Development category. This year, the X-51A completed the longest supersonic combustion ramjet-powered flight in history."

It may explain the rapid moving "near vertical", take off of the object. I am not dismissing the theory of the "rocket" but this does sound like the likely suspect...

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by General.Lee

Please load the pictures. Do you suppose that the detonation was because Obama was going? I dont understand this because why would he take his family and children into a danger zone? I dont know something seems off about this. But I feel off these days too and with the Pres and his minions in Asia it just feels like we have been abandoned or vulnerable.

What if the US, or the White House is the real danger zone? If this is true, it would make alotta sense knowing he took his family and his entire WH staff.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

That has been discussed in several different threads recently and I have to admit it is quite disturbing with all of the stuff happening that is just 'off'.

You're avie is lovely.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by NeverApologize

Currently it has to be dropped from a bomber already in flight. I do not know if they can ground launch it yet.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

Good point. Unless this was attached to the Minuteman platform?

This whole situation has me baffled. I have relatives in Scottsdale, Phoenix, and Surprise. All heard little blips on the local news but nothing more.

"Uncle Mike", did mention that this is NOT the first time something like this has happened. This AFB is a well known testing ground for UAV's; shockingly we are discussing what looks like a rocket though!

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

Originally posted by Ezzedeen
Well with friends like Obama the Arabs sure don't need enemies do they, cause he's obviously leading the slaughter of Muslims taking up right where Bush left off.

I can't help but wonder why TPTB are so afraid of Muslims and Islam.

Orrrrrrrrrrrr, maybe your "connection" doesn't know what they're talking about. That's my guess.
edit on 6-11-2010 by Ezzedeen because: (no reason given)

Actually I do know why. It is quite clear in the human racial unconscious (I don't have access to any other species, just as they don't have access to ours). Long before the Jue-sah (aka illuminati aka current 'face' organization, the NWO bunch aka ex-high priests of Israel aka ex-leadership of the Jue-sah) arrived on this planet, they and the tall skinny blue people, the 'Pleadians', got into quite a tiff over something the Jue-sah did to the Blues.

I can't see what it was, so I suspect even they don't remember the actual event that set this off. It's kind of a Hatfields & McCoy thing. But since then, they've been at each others throat, doing whatever they could to destroy or at least damage the other party as much as possible.

The Jue-sah tend to reincarnate as Jews. The Blues reincarnate as arabs generally. And the Jue-sah are trapped here on earth by their desire to own humanity (so it is kinda like catching monkeys with a jar full of shiny pretty stuff), which leaves them very vulnerable to whatever the Blues come up with to mess with them.

The Blues are here, btw, to mess with the Jue-sah but they also intend to steal some of our best and most creative minds under the guise of 'saving them from the horrible disaster that is going to strike earth'--- it isn't an accurate portrayal of what is going to happen from what I see in the racial unconscious; it is just them trying to control and manipulate us thru fear, even as the NWO bunch as been doing all along.

And Obama isn't worried about human loss even as his masters, the Blues aren't; his mission is to try to break the NWO bunch and their plans, interfering at any and every level he can. But he is only one man, against a quite entrenched behind-the-scenes group currently trying to run our government. They still have to be fairly careful because they haven't been able to get our guns away from us yet. IF they ever do, everyone will see the reality of the whole 'conspiracy theory' thing and realize it wasn't us being nuts all these years.

Are you freaking kidding me? This is so off topic, random and so wrong its funny. I stopped posting because of mushroom eating methhead ideas such as this. You sound like your wearing your tin foil hat shotgunning keystones....Im right huh?

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ConsciousTruth

HAHAHAHA!

So wrong!

I have E-Mailed my Uncle Mike and am awaiting a reply. He has also suggested that I call the base commander and see whats up. At the least I will be able to speak with the information officer he thinks.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

This entire thread you have remained closed minded regarding this being a rocket plume, why? Are you a rocket scientist? DO you even KNOW what contrails are, or chemicals used? I live in Phoenix and although I did not see this I can make a few deductions and observations;

1. The pictures clearly show thick dense smoke and grayish white in color. This is because of the different fuel sorces being used for pure thrust at ground level vs. additives for high altitude dispersants. Not consistant with high altitude contrails which appear ALL the time in Phoenix. The contrails disperse and fall downward somewhat rapidly depending on wind and altitude.

2. This is a trail of smoke and not contrails here's why: Notice how many rapid bends there are as you follow the trail to what is ground level. Wind speeds are much different at varying altitudes, wind can also blow in all 4 directions (google Albuquerque Box) this is how hot air ballons navigate. In your research you will find that closer to ground levels air speed and direction are less stable and less predictable. Contrails on the other hand take on a different 3 dimentional picture since planes fly more horizontal then rockets and rockets are more vertical fliers then planes. This means contrails tend to drift in a more grouped direction aside from the plane making big altitude changes.

3. We do know that the space shuttle is being retired. We DO know the government does not disclose everything to us, certainly not "newer" technology it is testing or using. We DO know that the media IS censored abroad as well as most sorces here. The rest is pure speculation but I for one believe Skeptic and General. Things are getting confusing, messy, political, and in case you havent noticed its not like isreal, pakistan, iran, lebanon, russia, north/south korea, china, USA, and pretty much every other country over there are really that great at getting along now throw in lots solar and sysmic activity with a little social unrest and economical concerns and you have betty crokers recipe for some unpredictable and unpresidented events.

I rest my case.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by NeverApologize

SO wrong it makes me think people live in thier own fabricated stories such as blue alien nwo tinfoily girl.

I dont know much about the new X plane but I am guessing it could perform almost like a rocket or potentially better. All I am saying is that is not a "chemtrail" or contrail from any normal millitary plane and certainly not commercial. There are a lot of ignorant people on ATS and a small few in my own opinion in my tin foil hat are disinfo agents on some level. BUT my tin foil hat isnt as big or thick as crazy girl noted above.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
So the plume of smoke from the aircraft you saw was a new type of aircraft of the US? Im not mocking you Im just making sure I got that right. Does your freind know for sure that the seismic event was due to a nuclear explosion or maybe hes just assuming? If it was a nuclear explosion, what type of implications would we see, and would it affect the US at all? I do have to say, this thread sort of scared me a bit, but I do agree with others that it seems the President wouldnt take his family over there if he knew about that, just somethin to think about.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

well, you saying Obama is trying to stop the NWO is a new one for me, thats interesting Ive mostly heard he is the one who is going to make the final call on bringing together the NWO, could you possibly send me a personal message and elaborate on this idea of Obama, im curious as to what you heard about this, thanx!

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jessieg

sorry..quick comment..i am not young but do have a cell..lately seems i'd go to speak to somebody
( different situations ) and they would have a cell attatched to their ear so i just shut up...i'd go to make
a comment etc..and lo and behold if they hadn't already begun talking on the dad burn thing..
they may know more than i about these things or about as much but don't think it bothers 'em much..
got lots of personal irons going instead..maybe i'm the one with no life but being curious i cannot help
but to take a peak behind the curtain LOL. i want to know what is going on like you guys.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   

No. It is not.

I got a good laugh reading your diatribe! Thank you! Seriously!

Third Shift is a lonnnnnng shift and you broke that up!

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

You are dead on. I watch jets take off from Sky Harbor all the time. A jet engine, even with full afterburner, does not create a thick, dense, white cloud of smoke. Vapor trails are simple to explain. Warm, moist air is cooled to saturation. Cold air is able to hold LESS moisture than warm air. Therefore, when warm, moist air is cooled, it reaches saturation in the form of visible moisture. This cannot happen at ground level, in Phoenix, when the outdoor temp is 80 degrees because it is not cold enough to create condensation! Especially when the humidity is 10%.

Anybody who thinks this was a simple "contrail" or "vapor trail" is simply ignorant and should cease all participation in this thread.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by marriah3330
So the plume of smoke from the aircraft you saw was a new type of aircraft of the US? Im not mocking you Im just making sure I got that right. Does your freind know for sure that the seismic event was due to a nuclear explosion or maybe hes just assuming? If it was a nuclear explosion, what type of implications would we see, and would it affect the US at all? I do have to say, this thread sort of scared me a bit, but I do agree with others that it seems the President wouldnt take his family over there if he knew about that, just somethin to think about.

What I was basically told is that it is new technology that is to replace the space shuttle. And I am paraphrasing. But that doesn't imply that the craft is as large as the space shuttle, as some have deduced. I never said anything implying that. Some here have made that assumption. They may only be testing specific components of the "new technology".

Why the president would take his family over there is beyond me. I agree, my conversation left some gaps and I didn't want to pry. I didn't want to make this person uncomfortable. He was already concerned about speaking over an unsecured cell phone. I don't know about you, but if somebody were launching a nuke at my country or any other country, the safest place to be would be in their country. Besides, I haven't seen the Obama's on land, in India. The news reports what they want us to believe. I don't think his family is there for a minute. They are a COG craft somewhere in the ocean, but I don't think they are in India.

I haven't been following the news closely, but if anybody has seen Michelle and her kids hobnobbing with the Indians, please correct me. But from what I have seen so far, Michelle has not been shown socializing with the spouses of the Indian leaders.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by HollowJacket

dude that is that you in the avatar?
next to the train wreck or is that a train wreck next to a train wreck?

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

Im not familiar with Luke AFB however, is there any possibility of an underground silo that could have been retro fitted to launch non weaponized systems? I think it would still be entirely possible for a facility to be built under everyones noses. Mt. Weather was built and virtualy no one knew about it for decades. Just sayin.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
holy crap! i saw this on the drive home heading towards the base and was going to make a post about it. it looked like to be a plane, but what i was going to post is that i saw an orange ball in front and a little away from it. as i saw the plane climbing, the orange ball followed the same and then slowly faded away. i have pics of the trail the plan made, but couldnt get the ball in front as i was too far and driving, and it was gone by the time i parked. ill try to post the pics after work to see if it was the same thing you guys were seeing.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join