It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is war a crime?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
If you invade another country, it is a crime. If you are defending your country from invasion, it is justified.
If your country helps another country to invade, it is a crime. If your country helps to defend another from invasion, it is justified.

Its really that simple. Any other way of looking at it is distorted.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by OllyP

In every war one country invades another. Regardless if your invading or defending, one of the countries involved is committing 'the crime of war'. Subsequently, every war is criminal.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by philis

I'm not sure what you're trying to say?
The invaded country has commited no crime, yet they are at war.

Now, hypothetically speaking, if two countries decided to meet in the middle of the ocean and have it out, then no crime is comitted. No unwitting parties (civilians) are involved.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by philis

Buddy, there's soo much wrong with your post, I don't even know where to start. But let's see.

Try peace. And? That's it ? Try peace? Why? Where's your reasoning? I don't see any trace of a logical explanation which would make me consider to accept your point of view.

The tax payers. It's very interesting to hear that from you, who is soo much against war, against the loss of life. Money? Try the victimes.

And finally. Yes, I know the difference between a human and an animal. Soo mach, that I also understand how little there is. But you know, this way of thinking (which makes a clear distinction based upon race and apperences) is what led to raceism... Think about it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join