It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can You Feel It?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Yes and....

Its going to be bitter or sweet depending on where you stand.

edit on 5-11-2010 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

this is the reason i joined ATS,a feeling and i was wondering if other people felt it to, the only way i can explain is im nervous on the edge of waiting for something ,the years have sped up,and the feeling time is very short for us,i just started to feel this about four months ago,and i joined to see other peoples thoughts on this

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Some say the end is near.
Some say we'll see armageddon soon.
Some say a comet will fall from the sky.
Followed by meteor showers and tidal waves.
Followed by faultlines that cannot sit still.
Followed by millions of dumbfounded dip#s.
Some say the end is near.
Some say we'll see armageddon soon.

enjoy the rest of the song

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Since last week, the way I feel changed completely. I was having good times, laughing a lot, playing my guitar and really enjoying it, stuff like that, day after day. Vibrating high, some would say. Out of a sudden, I just woke up one morning feeling absurdly tired, furious and sad, and that's how I've been feeling since then. No matter how much I sleep, I feel like I'm drained of all energy I should have. Nothing seems to cheer me up or satisfy me anymore. Can't understand what's going on and can't make it go away, no matter how hard I try.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Of course I have this feeling of something looming. However it could just be me because I spend too much time on ATS.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   

You feel what you feel because its already happening, your just picking up on signs, be they subliminal or blatant. I do meditative and contemplative practices and the only sense i get that remains the same throughout. Is that our species is bringing about its own demise.

This does'nt worry me though. Im not interested in whats happening to the world around me because i know that i have no control. I dont even have control over my own body anymore. By this i dont mean im lying on the floor in spasm. Just that should someone see fit. Im on a plane to afghanistan to shoot at people or im in jail scratching numbers on the wall.

To free yourself from these feelings of impending doom, you just need to control your mind and in turn your emotions. You dont need to shoulder the responsability of our species just be responsable for your self. Theres places you can go where no one can touch you just need to learn and practice how to get their.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raven_Heart
Since last week, the way I feel changed completely. I was having good times, laughing a lot, playing my guitar and really enjoying it, stuff like that, day after day. Vibrating high, some would say. Out of a sudden, I just woke up one morning feeling absurdly tired, furious and sad, and that's how I've been feeling since then. No matter how much I sleep, I feel like I'm drained of all energy I should have. Nothing seems to cheer me up or satisfy me anymore. Can't understand what's going on and can't make it go away, no matter how hard I try.

This post has hit me hard, and makes me feel terribly sad, like REALLY sad, for reasons I can't quite explain.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by d00d557
Of course I have this feeling of something looming. However it could just be me because I spend too much time on ATS.

Oh - I've felt it for years and long before I heard Art Bell refer to it as the Quickening.

But - why does every one put a Negative Spin on it?

Why can't change be Positive?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Raven_Heart

Same here. I used to be really positive and see the connectedness and try to see the good in everything, now I just am angry at my self mostly and can't seem to find why I can't be happy again?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by d00d557

You and me both!!!

Originally posted by Annee
Why can't change be Positive?

Laziness and fear.

Originally posted by Realtruth

www.abovetopsecret.com... ... same as that? Or different? There is a difference between a publicised event, and what today seems to be. The coming solar flare will be different too, likely. That we are able to tune in is merely confirmation that our bodies are more capable than we generally accredit. Accepting this will encourage it.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller

Laziness and fear.

I don't know about Laziness - - but Fear can promote Positive as well as Negative - - - if one so chooses.

Some need to figure out just what they Fear - why? And what Positive thoughts they can apply to it.

Enough with the Doom and Gloom.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I say take lots of vitamin d, could be the seasons man lord hadez just kidnapped his bride persephone, shorter days, colder, less sunshine, grey skys. I take alot of vitamin d, and eat healthy and do light work outs. I have been struggling with that same issue but i didnt let it get to me i fought back, andothers who have beening fighting it have pulled me through when i am too depressed, we are all connected, and just knowing that you can take somebody elses grey sky away and give them a rainbow alone give me enough motivation to go on.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
Change is coming soon.

To all of us.

That is what I've been feeling.

Same here.

That is why I took these photos.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/036a3cf0135c.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dd69d6272b3f.jpg[/atsimg]

new topics

top topics