It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can You Feel It?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I sit here at my computer knowing that something is about to transpire globally, how do I know this?

The inner feeling and vibration I have been getting for a long time, it started as one that was subtle but as time moved on I could feel the pressure mounting, at first I felt this event might be a bad thing, but as I allow myself to just relax I have found something different.

Now without the aid of another conspiracy, news, internet, cell phone, or someone else causing you to react, sit quietly for a few minutes and ask yourself this question. Allow yourself time without any distractions.

What am I feeling?

Come back and post it on this thread.

Respect others thoughts on this thread because at the end of reading through all of them, we may come up with a common thread among us.
edit on 5-11-2010 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

I sat for a few minutes after reading your opening post and all I could think of after that time was...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

If you quit dropping quarters in the slot, the vibration will stop...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Tell you what, last week or so, I have been feeling pure rage. Don't know why either, I am usually a pretty calm guy. But lately I feel like I am about to explode, with not much of a reason that I can find. Feeling the urge to go pick a fight with the biggest guy I can find, just so I can put a hurting on someone. Makes no sense, Nothing has changed in 2 years that I can tell.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
last night i had a lucid dream, im not going to go into detail, but as i came to ats i found many new threads posting similar thoughts as my dream. Which lead me to enlightenment. I can feel an intelligent presence communicating with us from the sky. I can pick up on its vibrations, like when somebody across a room at a party is starring at you, you can feel their eyes, but you can scientifically prove why right? and everytime you turn and look there eyes meet yours, we cant ignore these vibrations, we should seek them out and communicate back. I dont feel any evil vibrations from them.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I feel and hear ringing in my ears so loud that I can't concentrate.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
You think Einstein would've felt it?

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."

"A human being is a part of a whole, called by us 'universe', a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest... a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty."

"My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind."

"You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand this? And radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they receive them there. The only difference is that there is no cat."

Or how about Mozart?

“Neither a lofty degree of intelligence nor imagination nor both together go to the making of genius. Love, love, love, that is the soul of genius.”
edit on 5-11-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Ive been meditating for the past 2 years.. the other day I felt like i had an outer body experience..

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I, my self have felt something for about a year and a half. It was after I joined ATS though, so I dont know if its ATS who have given me some more to reconsider.

I have the feeling that I'm waiting for something big to happen, but I dont know what, or when. And now, the world is litteraly seem to falling apart...

Is it me who is going crazy/paranoid?

And one thing more, wich is annoying me, is the time of speed.. All my family and friends, have felt that time has gone so fast the past year than normally. I dont know, maybe I'm thinking too much...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. D
I feel and hear ringing in my ears so loud that I can't concentrate.

omg i felt like my head was going to explode, i cant concentrate on what people are saying and i feel like i cant talk because all i hear is ringing, but none of my friends can hear it or feel it so i thought it was just me.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I feel that you ask a very sincere question for a time like this. Internet conspiracies and predictions aside, I feel something global is going to transpire. I can speculate on what this something might be, but I try to reason myself that it is nothing and we will all move on as usual. But I do have a gut feeling and logic and reasoning do not seem to ease that feeling. Something makes me think we are being set up somehow.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Ahhhhhhhhhh - - you mean the Quickening?

We are "locked in - and on accelerate to meet the deadline" - for the Harvest/End Times.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Change is coming soon.

To all of us.

That is what I've been feeling.

Because of this feeling I've started looking at people differently. A kind of interconnectedness I've never felt with strangers before - kind of like a "we're all in this together" thing. If I see joy on strangers' faces, it makes my day.. sadness, it breaks my heart. I'd like to think that I've always been a compassionate person, but lately it just seems more vivid in my thoughts. Kind of hard to explain really.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

We are "locked in - and on accelerate to meet the deadline" - for the Harvest/End Times.

Fasten your seatbelts. This roller coaster has a huge ass jump at the end.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
Tell you what, last week or so, I have been feeling pure rage. Don't know why either, I am usually a pretty calm guy. But lately I feel like I am about to explode, with not much of a reason that I can find. Feeling the urge to go pick a fight with the biggest guy I can find, just so I can put a hurting on someone. Makes no sense, Nothing has changed in 2 years that I can tell.

It's good that you don't react.
keep a journal note the phases of the moon when you feel this way, see if there is a connection as I have noticed.

Right now I'm TIRED! all nighter working on a website then calling all day on phone.
Thinking about this big event that may happen and how to protect family, but I hope not tonight cause yI'm sleep!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
Change is coming soon.

To all of us.

That is what I've been feeling.

Because of this feeling I've started looking at people differently. A kind of interconnectedness I've never felt with strangers before - kind of like a "we're all in this together" thing. If I see joy on strangers' faces, it makes my day.. sadness, it breaks my heart. I'd like to think that I've always been a compassionate person, but lately it just seems more vivid in my thoughts. Kind of hard to explain really.

I have felt this interconnectedness you describe and remember the day I began to feel it which was last week. The exact same feeling you describe..at a cosmic level..
edit on 5-11-2010 by nittin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Gtown

I used to be the kind to react, years ago. I would fight just to hurt other people. Last time I had the chance to fight and hurt someone, I didn't. Someone literally kicked me in my face when I wasn't expecting it, I diffused the situation rather than retaliating like I could have. If it had been 5 years ago, I would have at the very least beat the hell out of the guy. At worst I would have taken my knife out and gutted him. It scares me that I am feeling this way really. I work out a lot to try and dispel the negative energy, past week I work out till I can barely move and I still feel it. I don't know what is going on, today I spent my last money on a case of beer hoping I can at least drink myself into oblivion tonight and forget about it all. Hopefully I won't wake up tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by xiphias

Originally posted by Annee

Fasten your seatbelts. This roller coaster has a huge ass jump at the end.

So I've heard. C'est la vie.

Biggest mistake would be to stop living each and every day.

If all you do is focus on an Ending - - you do not Live.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Absolutely live each day, but as we live we create.

What type of day do you create?

Each moment in the "Now" is a time to recreate your future.

Kind of like the movie "Groundhog Day".

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
reply to post by Annee

Absolutely live each day, but as we live we create.

What type of day do you create?

Each moment in the "Now" is a time to recreate your future.

Kind of like the movie "Groundhog Day".

Well yeah - - - within the rules of a holographic video game. Depends on how well you know/play the game - - and if you have "cheat sheets".

I think this is sliding a bit too far off topic.
edit on 5-11-2010 by Annee because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join