It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

harassed, when will it stop?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by l3ft7y

We are in the middle of a war on drugs to save our children and you wonder why the FBI would monitor you for supporting terrorist activities? Speaking as an American I believe in the freedom of speech unless it supports breaking the law or subverting our fundamental constitutional freedoms. Keep in mind that NOWHERE in the constitution does it say that drug use is a right. Preying upon our children and getting them hooked at a young age is the reason the FBI would monitor you. Consider being a true patriot by eradicating this affliction from our streets instead of supporting these drug dealers who everyday murder our nations innocent without regret or remorse in pursuit of the almighty dollar.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
buddy, we're not supposed to be talking about drugs here, read the mod's post. also, do your research...

also, to the person who was saying it's probably me who's doing this to myself........, i have the xbox live message saved, if you want me to record it and upload it to youtube, let me know.
edit on 9-11-2010 by l3ft7y because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
We can talk about drugs, just no about personal use.

tigpoppa: A quick few things. One, the war on drugs is a failure and even if it worked it wouldn't save our children. Marijuana doesn't equate to terroristic activites. You make it sound like l3ft7y is some massive kingpin or dealer. He's simply supporting a cause he believes in, which is the basic right of an American citizen. Furthermore, all he's done is post on a message board based on the legalization of marijuana not even across the country, but in his area. An area that sounds like it has already decriminalized it. That's why the FBI wouldn't target him, because even in the context of the war on drugs he is extremely small fish.

l3ft7y: I meant to mention the XBox thing. This falls into the category of people are jerks. A lot of XBox live players aren't alone, they're playing with a friend. So, it is very likely you heard two people and it's possible that one of them was telling the other what to say. They were harassing you, right? Trolling happens a lot on XBox Live. Since only one person can have the headset at the other was probably coaching the speaker on how to be a bigger jerk.

And as for the doctors, again, the more you bother people the more frustrated they get. If you keep calling and calling a doctor they're going to run out of things to say and eventually they'll have other people to see and help. I'm not completely siding with the doctors, because just like there's bad teachers, there's bad doctors who don't help like they should. Though it's really important to remember that calling and calling and calling and calling doesn't help like you think it will.

But, I don't think you're going to be convinced by anything and I've said pretty much all I can think to say. I just hope you can start seeing clearer before you royally screw up your life. You can run but "they" will follow you, because they are more or less your perception of mundane events, inconsiderate people, anxieties and social faux pas. I haven't been in as deep as you are, but I've had somewhat similar problems regarding phones, paranoia about people and festering thoughts that warp my perceptions. It's awful, but it's not impossible to work yourself back out. Good luck, man.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Was my post not clear? I said no drug talk according to the T&C.
Any more mentionof drugs, post bans may be issued!

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
this is the last post i'm gonna put here. thanks everybody for your concern. i'm happy to say i'm going to be starting my new life and putting this all behind me.. i'm gonna shine and forget about all this crap. i'm gonna make my family proud. as for all of you who posted here with advice for me (casijones, starless, goodman) thanks. i'm gonna need all the help i can get. you might see me here and there on the boards, but i just like reading here, mostly. peace ats

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by l3ft7y

Okay i lied. Things have been getting worse just recently...... I need to speak with a lawyer because this has begun with my family and that's crossed the line. Without my family's support, i am in desperate need to communicate verbally with someone about this and i want it to be a lawyer.... Can anyone provide me with some information on the best way t go about searching for a lawyer and maybe after filing a, so called, FIOA? Also, i use firefox and i couldn't see a "register" button on the forum for the site gangstalkingworld.com - what's up with that? That's weird, considering the site i signed up for (420mass.com) stopped letting me update my status and add friends, or comment on their profile. something fishy is going on here, for sure. i wanna get to the bottom of this........ also getting mad paranoid about looking for a room-mate on craigslist.. O_o getting hard to trust anyone at this point; all my friends have either stopped talking to me, said "# you" and hung up on me, and all this bull#... isn't this what happens with "gangmobbing"??? peace
edit on 11-11-2010 by l3ft7y because: had to elaborate.
i'm thinking of movng in somewhere already has a room-mate so i can make sure i am around people who trust me, then branch out from there???
edit on 11-11-2010 by l3ft7y because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join