It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

harassed, when will it stop?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Hi people! I just joined this site cause i'm interested in, well conspiracy theories. i have my own, actually. I would like to share a story with yall. To begin, i believe i have been under the watch of a secret group that is directly linked to the government. In the last few weeks, i have come to a reasonable conclusion that it is the FBI, but i'm still not really sure.. I am a self professed anarchist. Recently, in the last month, i have been active in a social site for activists *SNIP* which deals with marijuana reform in my state. I have been doing plenty of research about FBI harassment, it isn't hard to find out about it with a simple google search. I have never been approached by any official - and i have been reading that you're not supposed to say anything (and don't have to) unless you have a lawyer present with you. So recently i've been noticing some weird things. Let me just explain the last year quickly. I have been living here for a year, almost exactly now. I have had an underlying suspicion that i have been being watched ever since i lived elsewhere.. one place i was living at, i saw tons of ambulances. They seemed to show up wherever i'd go - grocery store parking lots, for example. i even had one toot the siren at me when i was walking down the road! after moving back to my hometown, struggling to find a stable living environment, i started seeing a trend of unmarked large vans. Most of them were unmarked, anyway - but i'd see an unusual amount of vans on the road i grew up on. This was highly unusual to me at the time, but i had no idea what i'd be in for.

Between then and now things were pretty cool. But now things are crazy. For the past couple of months all i hear outside my home is people beeping their horns (Incessantly!!!!..) I go into stores and i immediately see employees walking around looking like something is wrong. I was at CVS the other day and i went to buy a couple of sodas that i picked up for my father and i. He was waiting outside in the car. The person behind the counter had picked up a phone while looking at me, then put it down. I kept telling her - I need to buy something - But i had to raise my voice because the counter to the left of her was 3 customers who were talking amongst themselves so loud that it seemed like they were yelling in my ear. So loud that i could not even hear the teller's voice as she was telling me how much i owed her for the soda's i was buying. I have a couple other strange stories about this CVS, but moving on.

www.freewebs.com...

here is the index i used to identify each one of my problems. It all adds up. I have had my manager lie to me (i'm moving out at the end of the month because of all this) going from "the people above you might be #ing with you" on the phone, to saying in person "they're walking on eggshells" which is EXACTLY what these people who live above me told me. They also told me that they have a job, but I hear banging CONSTANTLY all day above me... When i tried to ask him the question of "could you help me move to a different unit, because i've been losing sleep, they wake me up in the morning the banging is so loud?" he said "I answered the question 3 times already. I think you're being passive aggressive" and that's the last thing he said before he stormed off away from me looking at his cellphone! I was never rude to this man, and he approached me looking like i'm a rapist pedophile.

As far as my upstairs neighbors are concerned, about 3 weeks ago when i first had this problem, I decided i would man up and go upstairs. The silhouette of the man that was apparently this woman's fiancee looked NOTHING like the one i have seen countless times looking out the window of my apartment complex. This seemed peculiar as she had said she was living there for four years!!!!! I can only guess that him and her moved in as part of a COINTEL-PRO attack against me to harass me. As i type this I hear a car constantly beeping outside my residence. I have lived here for an entire year, and in all of my 24 years of living my life, i have never heard so much beeping, even in a traffic jam. I hear at least 70-80 (that's a rough estimate) car beeps a day outside of my house. I am unemployed and i'm home alot, so it drives me up the wall. I have a cat and it seems to drive him crazy, too.

Last week i was talking to someone on the phone about this and in the course of about 5 minutes or maybe more, I saw 3 unmarked white vans pass me, then a cop car. This isn't the first time I have seen this (Last year in november I saw, all together, 2 unmarked white vans DIRECTLY followed by a police car, while visiting someone i met on the internet).

I would like to end this with saying the store I have been going to to pick up incense, soda, chips, beer, whatever i feel like buying at the moment, Always has an unmarked van parked outside of it. Everywhere I go nowdays, especially in the last week, I see an unusual amount of fed-ex, ups, unmarked white vans, large trucks (marked or unmarked, mostly completely unmarked with the exception of a license plate of course) everywhere i go. I've had a UPS truck beep at me. I've had an unmarked white van beep at me. So if they are harassing me, I'd love to know how i can make this stop. Should i stop being an activist on the marijuana reform site? Should i stop listening to hip hop music that talks about anarchy and government conspiracy? I would sacrifice these things to just have privacy because there's no doubt mine is being breached. I hear planes ALL THE TIME over me when there are planes around, I see TONS of people with white ipod headphones, as well as sketchy looking people on bikes who appear out of nowhere. and I see cars just park and do nothing but stare at me with a cellphone, i stare back at them, and they drive away as i'm innocently smoking my cigarette. What the hell is going on here??? Should i talk to the FBI directly with a lawyer present? I have been considering it. I have also been considering just moving out of the state and starting a whole new life in a nice expensive quiet town, and getting a job there. But i have a feeling they're going to follow me there, too!!!! (I still would like to move anyway, for a refresher. I've lived in this state my entire life)but What Do They Want from me, is what i am dying to know.

*snip*

There's so much more i could say but I don't want to take up any more time. Thank you for reading. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks, peace love and respect to all. i look forward to browsing/posting more often.
edit on 5-11-2010 by l3ft7y because: the link did not show

MOD EDIT & NOTE:
Snipped site & text regarding drug use. Please read ATS T&C:

16e.) Illicit Activity: Discussion of illicit activities, specifically the use of mind-altering drugs & substances, engaging in computer hacking, promoting criminal hate, discussing sexual relations with minors, and furtherance of financial schemes and scams are strictly forbidden. You will also not link to sites or online content that contains discussion or advocacy of such material. Any Post mentioning or advocating personal use of illicit mind-altering drugs will result in immediate account termination.

i) Narcotics and illicit mind-altering substances: Due to abuse of the subject matter by some (promoting various aspects of personal use, and discussing actual personal use), no new topics on this subject are allowed in any form

edit on November 9th 2010 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by l3ft7y

Also check your car for the new tracing placements....

ats on gps tracking and student

also post your links and research youve done...

your post caught my attention

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
You may have been microchipped. Had any vaccinations recently? If so, get a strong neodymium magnet and tape it over the area where you were vaccinated. Leave it there for 12 hours. If there's a chip in there it should knock it out.

What I should have asked was whether you had any vaccinations or jabs of any kind around the time this started.
edit on 5-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
First of all, the FBI is not a "secret group".....

*SNIP*

MOD EDIT: Removed reference to drugs. Please read this in regards to it.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
If you are being serious then listen to me...

Trust your gut first off if you feel in dangered at any time and don't have an ample way to protect yourself stand down to the weirdest incident.

One time I was driving down a four lane highway I drove for about 15 min. noticed a car following me. I switched lanes, watched what they did, slowed down to see if they would pass, speed up to see if they would speed up, and repeat the cycle. When I was FOR SURE someone was following me, I said you know what SCREW IT I stopped dead in the road and knew if they stopped they were for sure following me if they didn't stop then they would simply go around me... As I stopped the car behind me stopped also, SEE I KNEW they were following me, I figured if someone was following me lets get this over with and see what they want because you either stand up face to face or you get followed not knowing if your followed and then snuck up on or they see where you are going. After about 15-20 seconds of being stopped... FLASHING lights came on.. IT WAS A COP!!!! I was like that basterd!! So he got out came to my window and said *why did you stop in the road* I simply said Sir I thought someone was following me* He said *well I WAS* and laughed... Checked my license told me It is very dangerous to stop in the middle of the road and that it could cause an accident that was MY FAULT. The thing is I DIDN'T KNOW it was a cop. But i knew someone was following and was going to get down to it.. Cops follow people all the time and the normal person NEVER EVEN notices so i think the cop got off that somone ACTUALLY CAUGHT him following them and DID something about it... What you do is start talking to the people who you think are doing this casual talk... GET to the bottom of it.. You hear honking out your door? GO outside with your cigarette and see who what and why the hell THEY ARE BEEPING. planes going over you?? If it is during th day when you hear them GET OFF YOUR ASS GO OUT SIDE AND WAVE AT THEM WAVE WAVE WAVE. If it is at night take your cellphone and flash it in the sky or your lighter. LET THEM KNOW YOU KNOW AND GET TO THE BOTTOM. You will end up getting to the bottom of it if you take your stand! Harassers can't stand to get harrassed so that is your best defense.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by l3ft7y

Sekoh l3ft7y..!

intro with a side of paranoia...

I think your watch/clock strikes 20 minutes after 4 everytime you look at it...no worries - I've been there.

*SNIP*

Cya on the boards...

MOD EDIT: Removed reference to drugs. Please read this regarding it.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Or bee like stings happen when no one was around?

Theres a sniper gun they use now to actually shoot people with a tiny RFID...

This is seriously messed up stuff...

edit: wikipedia says this is a hoax and not real, but some investigators tell a different story.. (about the rfid rifle)
edit on 5-11-2010 by alienreality because: eta

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Keep a log.
Write down events and times.
Take pictures.
Compare the faces on the pictures.
You will probably find that a lot of these are people going through their daily routines.
If you find and pinpoint suspicious patterns then you can do as the previous poster said.

Wave, smile, walk up and say hello.

Best case, you find out what's really going on and it ends up being nothing out of the ordinary.

Worst case, you and Larry the special surviellance agent have coffee and talk sports while he's doing his shift.
I hear FBI guys like to bowl.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by l3ft7y

I feel sorry for you, really. I know exactly how you feel because the same
thing is happening to me with worse things that have happened. They caused
my divorce, caused me to lose my homes (2 already), my job of over 10 years,
all of my savings, caused bad credit and still they continue with the harassment.
They will never stop because they are idiots. I am a gulf war veteran who fought
for the right to speak my mind (freedom of speech) and not just for me but for
everyone in this country (all service men and woman do).

Now they are blocking my Veterans disability application. (Have been for over a
year and a half).You all who are suffering these things remember, they who do
these things are traitors at the highest of levels. Yes i see the Vans and unmarked
vehicals, Helicopter flyby's, noises and all other kinds of things. They harass family
and friends and moving doesn't help either as they will just call up the local branch
where you move to and start all over again. You would think that they would see that
THEY are the ones responsible for the demise of this Country with all of that
technology and resources available to them however I have slowly come to realize
that they are the enemies within the gates and do these things to discredit and undermine
us because WE SEE THEM.

Don't worry my friend their time is so short I am practically already getting ready
to PARTY! These things have been going on for a very, very long time. Instead of
moving somewhere else, stay with family and get your survival gear and provisions
ready for when TSHTF.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
*SNIP*

YES, everything in my post was completely real. YES, i believe i have been microchipped but don't know what to do about it. 2 nights ago i woke up with a pain on my left index finger, whenever i put pressure on it. i looked at it closely and i saw a centimeter (approx) incision mark, right dead in the center of the tip.. the skin was cut.. it must have been done while i was sleeping, can't see any other way. i would feel raped and scared but i'm a brave mother#er and i just wanna get to the bottom of this!!!!

i can't even trust my own doctors who have been giving me trouble and i believe they are "in on it" too.

to all the people concerned, thanks. i have been waving at people. In fact i was picking up some food for my cat and i came across a guy who said he was from nigeria- one of these dudes in a yellow jacket walking around, that i randomly decided to talk to. he actually seemed pretty nice but a little too inquisitive. i believe he was an agent. i also talked to a "homeless man" who said "i'm not at liberty to say" when i asked him about how he pays for his child!!!! that's when i walked away pretending i had a cellphone call.

and oh yeah, that "homeless man" was right behind me when i walked up to my friend and turned around to walk with him outside of the place i met him

P.S. what's the best way to see if you're microchipped. i'm willing to pay big bux.
edit on November 9th 2010 by greeneyedleo because: snipped drug reference. Please read T&C

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I noticed the 'incense' reference. If it applies, here's my take on it. I say avoid, due to my perceptions on the verbal accounts, found all over the net. Whereas straight up nature threads may seem stupid at times, the incense presence seems to color the subject negatively. It sounds like what I think it is, which is unpredictable, of varying quality, and dop-ey. Thought I'd get that out there. All that aside, be careful not to waste perfectly good paranoia.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by starless and bible black

so you're telling me to avoid burning incense? yeah, okay - i'll also stop buying food at the stores that the employees give me strange looks and starve to death.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

edit on 5-11-2010 by l3ft7y because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Could it possibly be the neighborhood you're living in? Everything you describe I see also on a daily basis, but that's because I live in what I guess you'd call 'the hood'. I see unmarked vans, cops, ambulances, 100 times a day/night.
Also, I don't mean any offence by this, but do you dress a certain way that maybe leads people to profile you?
I once dated a skater/emo kid, and he got pulled over, harrassed, and looked at funny ALL the time. It's not right but it happens.
Hopefully it's nothing though!

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by l3ft7y

No I don't mean that. I said IF it applies. Some incense is formulated for 'smoking', not making smells around the crib. I didn't know anyone really bought any of that stuff. As for the waste of paranoia...you'll see that it is an art form to be nurtured. You don't go around making reports about someone using their car horn. Those will be noted as 'priors' in your file. I am always a little confused why it is that TI's actually go to the authorities for help...? One day, given a little patience and perseverance, you may be rewarded with a rich meaningful palette from which to paint.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I'll advise this thread, after having read it months ago. It's the main thing that came to mind after hearing your testimony.

Gang Stalking: Psychological Targeting in a Group Setting

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Welcome to Spookland: Tricks of the Trade of the CIA

www.educate-yourself.org...

US govt mind control * the later pages are very eye-opening *

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 6-11-2010 by Northwarden because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by l3ft7y

whenever you see an unmarked van that you think is part of the plot go knock on the windows or the back. say "hello! hello!"

if someone answers or is inside, simply say "oh im' sorry, i was worried this vehicle might be abandoned."

i've gone through paranoid spurts too. and the thing to remember is that you can always 'check things out' if you want.

knock on the vans, go outside and sit by the cops and smoke (a cig) just do things that will either

1. make them aware that you are aware (if you're being watched)
2. ease your mind and show you there's nothing to worry about in that instance

its like when you're a kid an dyou're scared of the dark so you hunker down under the covers or burry your head in a pillow. its much better just to take the cover off your face and look around the room.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
i will try to describe my best what is going on here.. first of all northwarden thank you for the links. i will check them out. i'll also PM you with some questions i personally have for you. to describe the "horn situation" - this isn't normal traffic horns, it's people beeping right outside where i live in a certain spot. mostly it's 2 or 3 quick beeps in a row. rarely they lay the horn down, sometimes for as long as *10* seconds or so **edited that part, 30 seconds is ridiculous, lol)**. but that's not really important compared to this other stuff i'm about to testify about.

i was talking to the neighbor that lives across from me on my floor a couple days ago and i just mentioned in the middle of us talking "there's alot of cars beeping!" and she said nothing at all. just makes you wonder. i've seen weird things in my halls, like coming out of my apartment and walking to the elevator, i saw a man at the end of the hall dressed in what looked like the outfit a repairman would wear. blue, and i think i could make out a belt or something on him. i think he was holding something too. i only caught my eye on him for a second, but he was moving very fast out of the door. he slammed the door once closing it, then i shouted something to catch his attention (i said F-You loudly to see what would happen) and he slammed the door even louder a second time. This isn't as annoying as the people who walk by my road shouting. I try not to pay attention to what they are saying because I know it's all horse crap, and i know that where i live this is not common - i live on a main road in a richie town (cambridge, MA) that's far from the hood, and people don't do that here. Only up until this month have people been shouting on this road. I was in the T once and i heard someone shout, too - nobody looked startled or anything. I think it's funny how many of these things resemble the truman show, heh

If i had to guess, i am being gang stalked. i still have to read into those articles. i breezed over them. i was already pretty aware that my mind was being tapped into, as well as my internet/phone - but i had no idea that AI could do that. i was just guessing that they hired psychics, but it makes sense since AI could store dreams, etc into a database, and they can do more with that, with less work/less money/less time.... but let me get to a point here. I think this is all set up for me to give in and either : kill myself, or stop my activism. both of which i won't do. And i think all this is going to get worse. I really need some help here. I have to move out at the end of this month and since i have been receiving ssdi since last month, i am using it to move. anywhere within the US with my money. But i know if i look on the internet and pick a spot, like someone in this forum has already said, they are going to call their local branches and get what i like to call Spies, to do their dirty work where i live, and possibly have a "plant" as my room-mate. I need to know a safe way to move so i know they aren't going to kick the person i contacted out of their home, put someone else in posing as them, and then try to ruin my life. Should i just fly out, get a cheap used car with the money, live in it for a while? I am starting to think that's the safest thing to do. I'm sort of scared of cars at this point though

The big problem is everybody i talk to now seems to be giving me a hard time or giving up on me. I just got blew off by one of my old high school friends today. I called him again and again, no answer, he even picked up the phone for a second then hung up. I called him for like 45 minutes straight no answer. Even my family doesn't support me - i ask them directly "do you support me in this?" and they avoid answering it, & just talk to me in a tone that you'd hear a nurse talk to a mental patient. I believe they have talked to my family and it makes me upset that they listened to them. have they been brainwashed????

All i can do now is just take deep breaths, expect the unexpected. But i need help with this and i don't want to have to get a lawyer. I need to start a new life with my money safely. I have been thinking about california, too, just to get as far away from this all as possible. Any support would be loved. Thank you.
edit on 6-11-2010 by l3ft7y because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2010 by l3ft7y because: edited the horn part........

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join