It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's Oslo Norway Romsås.Nov 5th.My own Recordings!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I couldn't watch your video because of that ridiculous music.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Ali3nAlly

The music hasn't got anything to do with it, I don't understand how that has anything to do with it at all.

The video by itself is uneventful and mundane, and the video is in fact what's in question.
edit on 5/11/10 by Droogie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Droogie

The music hasn't got anything to do with it, I don't understand how that has anything to do with it at all.

The video by itself is uneventful and mundane, and the video is in fact what's in question.

Yes, but I wasn't able to watch this uneventful and mundane video because of the music.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Maybe it's hard to figure out how to turn off the volume, but if one's interested in what's going on, one would bother to try and figure out how to turn the volume off.

I see alot of videos turned down due to its music, but how hard could it be to press mute. If people have a hard time being objective, and focus on what's really in question, maybe they shouldn't bother giving their input at all?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
That's cool, live in the same area, but didn't see it. Most likely because I was sleeping. True that with the planes headed for Gardermoen, see them constantly. Helicopters, never more than one at a time, same for smaller planes, andeven fighter jets. Chinese lantern? Never seen one in person so couldn't say..

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Droogie

Well, Ive never seen chines lanters here, as you say, donst mean it isnt true..
But, as I have stated, I saw they came flying in, and they didndt just 'drift' in with the wind, they had a good speed, similar to that of the planes flying here to the airport..

Then they just Stopped mid air.. I saw on the youtube video, 2 other witnesses said they saw them also..

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I still have the raw footage without music...

I should have listen to my daughter , she said for me to go get my binacolars...

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Chem, just disregard the polly-anna's that can't find the mute button and the chinese lantern crowd; also the ones that can't pay enough attention to notice that you pointed out jupiter in the shot.

I myself have never seen a chinese lantern; doesn't seem to be a large number of them in use here in the American deep south.

Perhaps it would stifle some of the pissy remarks if you did post the raw video; I myself do not speak Norwegian, but it might lend more credence to some.

Of late we seem to be immersed in the " pics or it didn't happen" crowd or bombarded by the chinese lantern/helocopter group; it is what it is, and considering you are a member here, I see no reason to dismiss it or give credit to it being more than what you have stated, 2 red orbs in the sky. After watching the vid several times, they do appear to be stationary and keeping the same relative distance and orientation to each other.

Thanks for sharing with us, friend; perhaps they will return at another time.

seeker

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
reply to post by antibren

The battery for the Cam sterted to Beep, meaning It was out of ppower, I ran to get my snap shot Camera, I oonly got one lousy picture..I have no tripod and night shot on long shutter speed held in your hand is not that simple ..
try it some time !

Oh noes! Teh camera's was out of joos!!!!!!

Stop me if you have heard this one before, folks?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join