It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's Oslo Norway Romsås.Nov 5th.My own Recordings!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Hey folks, this happend at 8pm this evening , I saw them come in from S/SW in a similar speed as the planes usually do, so I didnt think too much of it, but was wondering about the position of the 'planes', they apperead to fly very smoothly, just gliding across the sky..

Then I noticed the colors, RED, and no flickering light like lanterns or landing lights, I still wasnt sure it was any thing 'fun', but I got my vidCam just to be sure.

When I got back outside(Veranda) , the lights looked more sinister so I started filming, and they stopped moving, my Wife and younger daughter were witness to this..

Have a look ....

Dont say Chinees lanters, we dont see them here in Norway , and here in Oslo, as for 'police helicopters' we only have one, so that theory dosn't fly !

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
china lanterns
sry, had to say it

edit on 5-11-2010 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Pfff, it's so obvious... That is CLEARLY nearby swamp gas that has drifted and is stagnating in our upper tropisphere HENCE, reflecting the light from a nearby inter stellar oort cloud which is giving it the ILLUSION of being two completely separate floating object.... It's elementary my dear watson! ... hehe

On a more serious note, awesome vid!! and very cool

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I got distracted by the unnessecary and ridiculous typical "youtube superstar" music that was added. Really doesn't help to make the case that your a competant and serious witness.

Anyway, what am I supposed to be looking at here other than a bunch of out of focus lights against a dark background with no context, no commentary....nothing. I would imagine if this was real, you would have better footage and actual commentary instead of some goofy music playing. I mean, this isn't your first day around these parts, and you know what people are looking for.

So yeah, could be anything you want to tell us it is really. There is nothing here to really "debunk", so I guess you can do the usual and claim it can't be "debunked' by some evil skeptic. You got that much going for you.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Sorry to say, but : Chinese lanterns. You can even see the flickering of the candles.
Looks cool though.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Im saying chinese lanterns. Amd why do these people put crappy dance music in the backround!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
i agree with the majority, most likely chinese lanterns!.

thanks

rich

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
I got distracted by the unnessecary and ridiculous typical "youtube superstar" music that was added.

Amd why do these people put crappy dance music in the backround!!!!!!!!!!

that song was just terrible....

Lights in the sky, no reference points, nothing to distinguish the lights from anything but, well, lights in the sky....

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

i would like to get your point of veiw
as the person that filmed this were you
scared
in awe
exited
at piece

what compelled you to film was it out of normal for your experiences
have you ever witnessed anything in the air of a strange nature on a previous event?

your family was there what was there feelings?

thank you for bringing this footage for us
star and flag

xploder

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I believe that the non-availability of Chinese lanterns in a given area is a sound argument against this explanation. Perhaps these lanterns are, overall, rarer than some suppose. I live within 40 miles of San Francisco, which has a very substantial Chinese community, and I've never seen or heard of such lanterns here; only those in the UK and the Orient, as mentioned on the internet. Why isn't it possible that some real UFOs can appear as orange flickering objects? Ross

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

So...because he has music in the background means it isn't real? Ok....Anyways, Good capture! Did you stay until they left? What happened? By the way people, he isnt a professional with a professional camera. You get what you get. A typical standard camcorder. Thank you for sharing!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I don't rule out Lanterns either, however....they seem to stay information for quite some time for them to be lanterns drifting with the wind. And if you compare there placement with Jupiter they don't seem to move much at all. If you drag the "searcher" on the player back and forth you see some movement. But not much.

But I guess it is as usual. Venus skydiving with svampgas in a ballon attached to a lantern.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by innervision0730

So...because he has music in the background means it isn't real? Ok....Anyways, Good capture! Did you stay until they left? What happened? By the way people, he isnt a professional with a professional camera. You get what you get. A typical standard camcorder. Thank you for sharing!

thats what im saying doesnt show what happened to them....
he seemed to just jerk the cam to make it seem like they sped away

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER

i would like to get your point of veiw
as the person that filmed this were you
scared
in awe
exited
at piece

what compelled you to film was it out of normal for your experiences
have you ever witnessed anything in the air of a strange nature on a previous event?

your family was there what was there feelings?

thank you for bringing this footage for us
star and flag

xploder

Yes, I have seen thes things before, this is the third time since october 2008, but the first time I got to film this.

What compelled me to film, was the fact that they were red in color, it doesnt show to well in the clip.
They came from the south south/west which is where the planes usually comes in as they fly to Gardermoen some 60 kilometers from where I live, and the planes comes in in a line formation you might say , after eachother, but when I saw these coming beside eachother, is what it looked like at least, and there were no lanters nor landing lights which planes usually have at this point, I got my camera incase it was something, I had no idea that they were gonna stop mid air and hover for 4 minutes as you see on the time in the clip...

No , I was not scared, all I was thinking about was trying to keep the camera steady, but for no vail , people will not bileve no matter what ? Like the music makes the vid fake and me talking in Norwegian telling my daughter to be quite so I could listen for helcopter sounds would make a difrence LOL..

My wife and 3 dauthers are witnesses, so what Ya'll think is minescule to me ! ..

I saw them disapear in mid air in the sky, upwards, they did not sink down lake a flare would do due to gravity etc.. They came in from the south /Sw pretty fast and stopped, that is why I thought they were planes going to the airport..

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Yea, it is like the tie the due is wearing, it makes the case !

Look , pink tie, he is lying !

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by antibren

No, I did not move the came to make it look that way .
The battery for the Cam sterted to Beep, meaning It was out of ppower, I ran to get my snap shot Camera, I oonly got one lousy picture..I have no tripod and night shot on long shutter speed held in your hand is not that simple ..
try it some time !

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by innervision0730

I stayd and watched the second one disaper right there in the sky, so did my daughter.
If I had known they would go away at that moment, I could have filmed it, I did not know..

So I stopped the Vid Cam and figured Id try to get atleast a picture of it.
When I got back outside (Veranda) with the Cam, there was only one red light left..

The last one stayed for about a minute then it disapeared, it looked like it swooshed upwards in at fast speed,not sure, it looked that way, it did not move down wards at all not once since they came and stopped there.

I saw them come and when I had my camera they slowed down, that is when my wife said they are helicopters, then I started to film, since I know we only have one police helicopter here in Oslo, I heard no sound either, and there are no blinking lights as the police chopper have...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
As much as I'd like to say there's something special in this video, as I am a paesan, I can not.

Your firm statement that chinese lanterns do not appear in norwegian or scandinavian skies are not true. I've seen them in more peculiar patterns than shown in the video you represent. If you're curious, they formed the pattern of ursa major, it was an interesting scenario, but nothing more.

As far as it can be determined, I have to say that these are chinese lanterns. There are no characteristics that are unusual, nothing special about it and nothing we haven't seen before.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

way to turn a ufo sighting into a dance track. i'm supposed to pop an e and a couple of lines of blow to appreciate it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join