It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OH DEER!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Wasn't sure where to put this, so move if necessary please.

I just seen this on our news here, and thought it was such an odd event i'd post it.

Hope you guys and girls get a good laugh like i did

Attention Food Giant shoppers, there's a deer on aisle 4, now he's on aisle 5, now aisle 6.

It's not something you expect to hear in the grocery store, but managers at the Cantrell Road store in Little Rock likely had no time to issue such a warning Thursday night when a young buck of at least four-points barreled into the business and galloped all over the store.

SOURCE

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Whahahahahah! I remember in my hometown supermarket someone once, as a prank, let loose a couple of hens...The chaos was glorious. Poor critters pooped allover the place in their panic, several people running around between the aisles, slipping on the "Youknowwhat" and the intercom blaring "We of #### are very sorry for the inconvenience, the problem is under control" and softly muttering :"g'damn. fracking..(yep, used the F-bomb on the intercom) idiots they dead I tell ya.." forgot to switch off the mike in all confusion..

Before someone asks: No. NO! I swear, I had NOTHING to do with that whatsoever!

I would loved to have seen the "deer incident" Stuff like that really makes my day

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by diakrite

yes sir that would've been priceless!!

I was kinda hoping others would have some funny stories, just wanted to get away from the doom and gloom threads ( they're important, just need a good laugh every once in awhile )

thanks for the reply

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Ah... the poor thing looked so panicked!

Glad he got out, back to the forest with thy-self!

join