It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing ,the Fascinating Story of the Twins Who Share Brains, Thoughts, and Senses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I found another great article , that will be interesting to some of you , this one is truly amazing and to be honest bizzare.

This is one of the most surprising and awesome tales ever told in the history of medicine. These twins are Tatiana and Krista Hogan. Their brains and sensory systems are networked together, but they have separate personalities. Their story defies belief.

Most importantly, however, they can share each other thoughts, like their grandmother—Louise McKay—describes:

They share thoughts, too. Nobody will be saying anything, and Tati will just pipe up and say, ‘Stop that!' And she'll smack her sister.

Link to the full article :gizmodo.com...

Imagine how it must be for those kids , to share minds like that . I take it that if they make it past their early years and develop their verbal skills ,their lives will be destroyed by scientists and other parties that will probably be trying to experiment on them .

On the other hand , like the article states , imagine what we could learn from those two .
edit on 5/11/10 by Thill because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/11/10 by Thill because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
What a terrible life to live. I'd probably abort if I had conjoined twins. They will never be able to have any sort of normal life.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I know this is trite but, how do they put their shirts on?

In the right hand picture in the article they have pull overs on.

edit on 5-11-2010 by JonInMichigan because: punctuation

new topics

join