It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

al queda or feds?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
everyone has been hearing of the new attack on the freight jet, but was it us or them? it was reported that this is a new level of sophistication from al queda, and that the bomb was disarmed like in many suspense films in which the timer stops with only a few moments left(17 allegedly) though the government refuses to add their two cents, every news station has the reports.
so, since there are quite a few people who believe al queda was invented by the cia, what does this mean? it means that either al queda is real, and replacing suicide bombers with more guerilla/viet kong style attacks,or once again, the feds want MORE power than we would willingly give.(unless under the delusion that they are going to bomb our subburbs next) so lets get some opinions, why the sudden use of more sophisticated means? they went from suicide bombers and modified handgrenades, to undetectable bombs, and nobody finds it odd?
they have either realized that blowing themselves up will cause less damage than a few well placed explosives detonated remotely, or this is a false-flag designed to make it look like we dodged another bullet.

having said all of that, whichever is truth, its my prediction that another attempt and or success will come about by christmas. this is pretty vague, but not nearly as vague as more believed predictions, and based on logical thought. i cannot tell which side of the truth this story is on, but if it were actually al queda, the near miss will motivate more radicals to attempt another, covering their tracks better, or using more attacks at one time. and if it were a government false flag, the same should happen in an attempt to drive the message home to americans that we really do need all of their "surveillance." now a false flag attack could have the reasult of the attack go either way, meaning that it could be a success, or be disarmed, and the message would be the same.
now for the fun part, chumming the waters of the web to see what comes to visit. what do you guys think? something just doesnt feel right about this story, and i cant put my finger on it

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by desperation

I was suspicious of this too.

Thanks for posting, I am actually shocked that this is the first conspiracy thread on this topic(that I have seen)!

new topics

join