It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Educated Families Rejecting Vaccines

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
My kids will get all the vaccines but the flu and gardisil shots. My Uncle was 18 mos. old when he died of measles in the 50s because of no vaccines being available. Flu is better than the shot and I know a woman who was in the HPV trials, she was informed that they released the shot but don't know long term effects or how many strains of HPV there really are and that the shot covers less than a quarter of the types they do know of. To each their own when it comes to parenthood.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

And you think your parents knew the difference between the clinical presentation of Rubella and measles that well, do you?

You realize that they appear fairly similar in young children, especially in early stages, right?

And you realize that ACTUAL measles (not "German measles", AKA Rubella) is a top killer of children worldwide, right?

Here's an interesting story regarding the re-emergence of these "measles parties", with a quote I particularly enjoy:

"Dr. Liz Miller, head of the immunisation division, is concerned at who exactly will be catching what. "The vast majority of measles cases turn out not to be measles," she says. "So you may be under the false impression that your child has had measles."

edit on 11/6/2010 by VneZonyDostupa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by whynow

I'm a virologist / microbiologist, I'm here to tell you, HPV is a harmless fraud of a virus, backed by hack scientists to make money, it DOES NOT cause cervical cancer. The warts that certain strains of HPV cause are called "PAPILLOMAS", hence the name "Human Papilloma Virius". The vaccine "GARDASIL" is dangerous, has already killed, and actually may end-up causing cancer in those that it dosen't right from the word "GO", thats all there is to it. The "3" shots of "GARDASIL" required cost around $350.00 or so, tests for the virus obviously also cost money and the most money is generated by them, by far for everyone involved in the process.
Every strain of HPV, of which there are many, something like 3,190 or so, are quickly & permanently neutralized by the bodies immune system. HPV is just about always contracted by young sexually active women in their 20's while cevical cancer is a disease of older age (40's--70's) which grants the virus one HeLL of a fraudulent latent period for sure. One of the most damning things regarding HPV & cervical cancer is the fact that men that contract penile papillomas just about NEVER aquire penile cancer as a result of it, penile cancer is quite rare. HPV virus particales are never found in tumors of women with cervical cancer, therefore, HPV is not even necessary for the disease (CERVICAL CANCER) to occur in those who are infected with it.
Scientist's get grants to study HPV, and have already done so, just about through the floor.
HPV, outside of "WARTS", is no-less a fraud than the hack scientists who study and back it.
H.I.V. is also blamed on "CERVICAL CANCER & PENILE CANCER", Please, don't get me going on that one.

www.rense.com...

All major scientific info on H.P.V. in below link,
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO = B. "Herpes Virus, Papilloma Viruses, and Cervical Cancer"
www.duesberg.com...

www.rense.com...

www.rense.com...
edit on 6-11-2010 by alpha68 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
[SNIP to remove off-topic material]

I also would like to remind everyone that a message board is not the place to receive or give medical advice that could have serious repercussions for you or your family, to do your own research, and to make informed decisions using real evidence, not the word of someone on a board.
edit on 11/6/2010 by VneZonyDostupa because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Nov 8 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Please Stay on Topic

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bobby131
reply to post by harryhaller

I'm not forcing it on anyone, I don't even live in the USA. Where I am you voluntarily go and get it and most people do. I've never taken the seasonal flu one though, I hear it goes into the muscle and my doc has never recommend the seasonal one.

edit on 11/5/2010 by Bobby131 because: added to post

My doc has recommended the flu vaccine to me and I'm going to take it, for me the benefits highly outweigh any risks that might occur.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Bobby131

You must do what you must do. And so must we.

peace

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Bobby131

oh, btw, where can i get the immunization against scarlet fever? this one is probably the most successful of all vaccines, never ever administered and nonetheless just as effective

correlation does not equal causation.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa
So, I'm assuming most of the posters here are working under the assumption that the increasing life span and eradication of smallpox have nothing to do with Western medicine and/or vaccines?

Length of life should not be be correlated with quality of life. One man can die at 20 having acheieved more than who died at 70, and done so a happier man.

It should also be noted that longevity can be more closely correlated with improvents in sanitation rather than medication and/or vaccinization.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by NthOther

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa
So, I'm assuming most of the posters here are working under the assumption that the increasing life span and eradication of smallpox have nothing to do with Western medicine and/or vaccines?

Length of life should not be be correlated with quality of life. One man can die at 20 having acheieved more than who died at 70, and done so a happier man.

Philosophically, this is true. Realistically, most people even up to 80 in this country are still living with a normal quality of life with minimal burdens, especially when compared to people of similar age 50 years ago. Sorry to burst your pessimistic bubble.

It should also be noted that longevity can be more closely correlated with improvents in sanitation rather than medication and/or vaccinization.

Source please.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join