It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Educated Families Rejecting Vaccines

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

that is the most overvaccinated nation in the world

Over vaccinated? I wouldn't say over protection is a bad thing, but regardless, do you have a source for that?

Actually with all the big pharma "remedies" we are one of the fattest nation and soon to be the most diabetic one.

Blaming "big pharma" for people having bad diets and having a lack of exercise...?

meanwhile big pharma is creating all assortment of pills to keep Americans hook on pills but none cure anything

Pills don't do ANYTHING beneficial? Care to give us a specific example or two? Regardless, I'd have to agree with the "too many pills" sentiment, too many people are taking pills that they really shouldn't need if they had a healthy lifestyle.

people are dying from side effects of pills everyday

Yes, people also die from airbags, but I'd rather have an airbag and improve my chances of not flying through a windshield or imprinting my face on my steering wheel.

to become the highest in history very soon

Highest rate of people dying from side effects? Care to provide a source for that as well? Even if that were true, if your claim about having the highest "level" of care such as vaccines / pills etc, wouldn't that mean the number of side effects are proportional to the amount of pills being taken and make your point irrelevant.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
My general observation reveals to me that those folks who DO take a vaccine or flu-shot, year after year, have NO improvement whatsoever over those who do NOT take them. This obviously suggests to me all that I need to know in regards to whether or not I will subject myself to the discomforting prick of a needle and the acceptance of a foreign liquid of unknown substance into my body.

It is quite the easy decision for those whom do not fall victim to the baseless fear tactics of the media that scramble rational thinking.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

All those topics have been exhausted here in ATS forums do a nice homework and research we all have done it already.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Bobby131

What constitutes an epidemic? A few kids get sick from a disease that can effectively be treated is an epidemic? I would suggest that there is more of an epidemic of the ill effects of vaccines than any probable epidemic of the diseases they were intended to stop.
edit on 5-11-2010 by dolphinfan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dolphinfan

What constitutes an epidemic? A few kids get sick from a disease that can effectively be treated is an epidemic? I would suggest that there is more of an epidemic of the ill effects of vaccines than any probable epidemic of the diseases they were intended to stop.
edit on 5-11-2010 by dolphinfan because: (no reason given)

No, I call this an epidemic link

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Pharmaceutical Drug Companies Killing Middle America Legally while Robbing You Blind

www.betterbodyjournal.com...

Big Pharma's pills kill more people than illegal drugs

www.examiner.com...

Overmedication: Are Americans Taking Too Many Drugs?

health.usnews.com... /

Vaccine Nation

topdocumentaryfilms.com...

The United States has the highest number of mandated vaccines for children under 5 in the world (36,
double the Western world average of 18), the highest autism rate in the world (1 in 150 children, 10 times
or more the rate of some other Western countries), but only places 34th in the world for its children under
5 mortality rate. What’s going on?

www.homeopathyworldcommunity.com...

Obesity in America

www.downtoearth.org...

Why America is the most obese country

www.helium.com...

America Becoming Diabetes Nation

tsresearchcorner.blogspot.com...

Diabesity: The American Children's New Epidemic

inspiration.ehc.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dolphinfan

I would suggest that there is more of an epidemic of the ill effects of vaccines than any probable epidemic of the diseases they were intended to stop.

I'd be willing to take a stab in the dark and say the number of those infected from a disease are higher than those who have an "ill effect" from a vaccine. I'd also wonder how many more infections might occur if those who had been vaccinated opted out.

Arguing against vaccines is like arguing against an airbag.

- airbags can kill people or save people, do more good than harm by far.
- they aren't 100% effective, but dramatically increase the chances of surviving a car accident.
- profit to be made from manufacturers who push for more usage of airbags and whatnot

etc.

You could take your chance without an airbag, as I don't think the likelihood of getting into a car accident would be too high or is a major concern of most people, but would you rather improve your chance dramatically or go without one?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Thats what I thought. 70 cases of a disease where 20% of those infected will have serious consequences is an epidemic. So because 14 folks might contract serious health issues with 6 in a single community, we need to vaccinate 330,000,000 people? Obviously that is an inaccurate extropolation of the numbers, but my point is that simply because a vaccine can be created does not mean that it is worth the cost to the system, in health terms from the ill effects of vaccines, particularily when we are required to take vaccines long before the long-term affects of the vaccine can ever be determined. From an economic perspective are often poor policy. Were the resources spent on vaccines spent on treatments that are 100% viable the over all public health system would be far better off.

Do you know anyone with kidney disease? My friend has it. He has to get his dialysis at 1:00AM because there is insufficient infrastructure to get it at any other time of day. How many communities don't have or can't afford CAT scans or MRIs? How many communities can not effectively deal with prenatal issues? There are many things for which money is better spent than on vaccines.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Big Pharma's pills kill more people than illegal drugs

Pills are drugs, some become addicted and abuse them. I'd take a wild guess and say that's what the vast majority of deaths are from.

Overmedication: Are Americans Taking Too Many Drugs?

Another biased rant with no sources.

in the United States, the number of mandatory vaccine injections has risen to 36 per child

You just linked to a 10 part movie and the write up again doesn't provide a source for the claim. Also very biased writer.

Why America is the most obese country

Nothing to do with vaccines, but I'd imagine because their lacking a healthy diet and exercise.

America Becoming Diabetes Nation

Again, lacking healthy diet etc.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

Well when you take statistics from other nations that are not over vaccinating their childrens and put them against US statistic for death by vaccine in children and Autism, you get the point.

Then we most ask, if taking changes with the lives of our children is worth big pharma profit making.

The United States has the highest number of mandated vaccines for children under 5 in the world (36,
double the Western world average of 18), the highest autism rate in the world (1 in 150 children, 10 times
or more the rate of some other Western countries), but only places 34th in the world for its children under
5 mortality rate. What’s going on?

I am 50 years old, I only have the flu two times recorded as an adult, dengue fever once in my teens, have half of the children panel for childhood diseases that means I got essential vaccines as a child but missing more than half of what a child gets today.

I am still here, happy and to this day count the blessings of been healthy.

www.homeopathyworldcommunity.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by NthOther

Remarkably, the vaccine industry insists that "they're the stupid ones" because they don't believe the vaccine propaganda. But as it turns out, the American people are smarter than the vaccine industry thinks, and as they're learning the truth about seasonal flu vaccines, they're making informed, intelligent decisions to protect their children from such vaccines.

Full Story

This guy is spot on about Vitamin D. Vaccines are completely unnecessary. The fact that you can't send your kids to a public school or even university without proof of vaccination, coupled with the fact that education is compulsory in the US, shows once again how the government is in bed with Big Pharma. God knows what they actually put in these things. At least people are starting to wake up, or it appears so anyway.

Another story from the same site (which is chock full of useful information) regarding the H1N1 vaccine:

H1N1 & Miscarriages

I take 50,000units of VitD once a week! Although it is a prescription and I hate giving my money to the drug companies, it works!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

Well dear you trust the government for all you needs, I have no need to say more, just keep feeding big pharma they will be very grateful to you for your efforts.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Well when you take statistics from other nations that are not over vaccinating their childrens and put them against US statistic for death by vaccine in children and Autism, you get the point.

- Define and show evidence of "over vaccination"
- Correlation does not mean causation in regards to rates of autism, which is probably only seeing an increase due to improvements made in diagnosis.

Oh, and lolz @ anything with homeopathy in the URL.

I hear placebos work just as well as homeopathy

edit on 5-11-2010 by Whyhi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I actually DO know someone under 70 who has had polio. My next door neighbor who is in her 50s had it as a child. You will never guess how she contracted polio...thats right, from the vaccine! it almost killed her and has basically ruined her life since as her health has been a nightmare her entire life thanks to the disease.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by slimmerpickens

There is a disclaimer that rarely it happens due to the vaccine containing killed polio bacteria, more common with the oral one I believe. Also there is a special organization set up to deal with it.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

And what is wrong with the government?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

Maybe you don't want to see the baby thrown out with the bathwater, or maybe you're supporting (or buying in to) THE DISEASE PROTECTION RACKET

This is the 'Protection Racket' for the extortion scheme known as Allopathy Inc (that sits upon Vivisection), run by the Medical Mafia. With one hand they create and maintain disease, with the other extort taxpayers money for 'protection' through drugs--only one class of drugs, the antibiotics, has cured any disease. The more fear they can induce then the less thinking and the easier it is to control people into the direction they want: Allopathy. They create fear of infectious disease by suppressing infectious disease cures, hyping their danger (1), using the false Pasteurian disease theory, and making out man made diseases are infectious (AIDS, Polio), while covering up the ineffectiveness of vaccination, and the real reason for their decline, by propaganda. It is also a way to cover up iatrogenic or chemically created disease under a false viral cause.

www.whale.to...

Without an understanding of the ongoing process at work, people are susceptible to buying in to the vaccine once their fear of said projected disease becomes greater than their fear of the industry. Once the FDA pushes out medicine that has poor side effects, can be proven to cause other diseases, and otherwise injects (potentially healthy) people with ailments they become a zero-trust organization. Let's ignore the fact that the FDA, begun through the opium trade, and the WHO corporate handles for a moment. Why would they prefer to suppress and keep quiet about their past negligence to sadist behaviour, and start stepping up to the plate to deal with the storm of lawsuits and class-action suits they ought to, in an attempt to work their way back to a trustworthy composure in the public eye? Until such a time, such avoided responsibility and evasion tactics will bear a heavy toll on their reputation, and we continue to look with open eyes at their products and process in place. It stands to reason, that includes those who continue to push their falsely "well-intended" notions.

The degenerative disease racket is kept up in a similar way: suppress the cause and cures, and use largely ineffective, but lucrative, toxic Allopathic medicine that only treats symptoms (palliates) but never cures. Disease is also created by a covert-poisoning scheme, eg fluoridation, vaccine disease, Aluminium, Junk Food etc. see: Human genocide

In the US the racket is controlled by the FDA (Food and Drug Bandit), which protects and controls the market for Allopathy Inc drugs. The CDC (Disease Control Bandit) makes sure everyone is frightened of 'infectious' disease so they can sell vaccines, whose propaganda value is incalculable (see: Why Vaccination Continues).

www.whale.to...

www.whale.to...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Asking what's wrong with the government on ATS isn't going to end well.

~
edit on 5-11-2010 by Whyhi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

Lol, probably right.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Northwarden

...THE DISEASE PROTECTION RACKET

CAPS MEAN SRS BSNZ!!?!??!ONE?

With one hand they create and maintain disease

Show an example of this "they" creating a disease and "maintaining" it, I'm not going to swim through this monstrosity of a site for your "evidence"

for 'protection' through drugs

Implying drugs have no effect?

...antibiotics

I thought "their" "protection" didn't work...? Are you aware this "big pharma" sells antibiotics?

The more fear they can induce then the less thinking and the easier it is to control people into the direction they want

Like pseudoscience?

They create fear of infectious disease by suppressing infectious disease cures

Example?

using the false Pasteurian disease theory

Yes, let's go against the germ theory just for giggles too I guess...

using the false Pasteurian disease theory, and making out man made diseases are infectious (AIDS, Polio)

Yes, aids or polio hasn't infected anyone...

while covering up the ineffectiveness of vaccination

Such as...? I'm pretty sure if you asked anyone, they would tell you nothing is 100% effective, but saying vaccinations are ineffective is just an outright lie.

Without an understanding of the ongoing process at work, people are susceptible to buying in to the vaccine once their fear of said projected disease becomes greater than their fear of the industry.

And without an understanding of legitimate science, people are giving in to misinformation and to their bias against anything they don't understand and filling in any blanks they have with an over simplified explanation that tickles their fancy, such as "big pharma" is making vaccines to kill us!!11!!1!

Let's ignore the fact that the FDA, begun through the opium trade, and the WHO corporate handles for a moment.

Alright, I was hoping you wouldn't bring that up...?

...in an attempt to work their way back to a trustworthy composure in the public eye?

The public eye? Like those who think vaccines cause autism, cancer, spontaneous combustion etc? Yeah I wonder why they don't address them. Anyone who has any concerns is more than free to talk to any professional they please about anything if they have questions, experts shouldn't have to basically campaign against pseudoscience.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join