It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The TSA is sexually assaulting women and children!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
The TSA is out of control!

People, we are going to have to say "NO MORE"!

www.infowars.com...

This has to stop. We are allowing them to destroy our country, this is serious.

edit on 5-11-2010 by Stewie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Listen to this woman relate here experience at the hands of the TSA. Literally.

The male felt her up and down, and moved to her CHILDREN. She insisted that a female fondle her children. As a country, I am sorry, but we have lost it. We are immoral.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Another article on the TSA, Transportation Security Administration and their child molestation practices.

www.lewrockwell.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
As an American I am apalled that any business that operates on american soil would even CONSIDER implementing procedures that are a direct violation of our basic rights. I dare them to search me in such a manner - I would sue so fast, the flight I was supposed to be on wouldn't have even taken off yet when I got to court.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I heard the interview on infowars, and this was almost as gut wrenching as the baby snatchers story. The Tyrannical Sex Assaulters (TSA) have gone fully crazy, I hope more people boycott airports because this is just horrible. I think I'd like to be put on a no-fly list because first off I never fly nor do I want to fly, plus I could brag that I'm an 'enemy combatant' and since they put six year olds on the no fly list it should be pretty easy to do.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I have been watching this move by TSA to try and make it so unbearable for people to resist their cancer causing scanners that we will submit. I will not and never will. This is leading to a place I for one will not go. What if someone smuggles an explosive in a body cavity? Will there then be a body cavity search of all passengers?

It is just becoming more oppressive all the time in Amerika.This is the kind of behavior that you might expect in a modern day Nazi Germany, or East German Stazi. It is sick sadistic and I for one will no longer be flying because of this. I hope the airlines all go under as a result.

Perhaps we should require every lawmaker in the US through this every day until the policy is rescinded.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by NexProTrado

That is exactly what is needed, other than to go postal on them.
This is outrageous.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by wayouttheredude

It is a federal government agency, they don't answer to anyone BUT the federal government..
This is not about making travel safer, it is oppression. Feeling up children! INHUMAN.
There are no words for this, it is alien. I am SO pissed about it.
I used to fly, no more. It would be a confrontation and I would lose if I was not ready to take out some TRUE Nazis

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

they are Nazis and they need to be reminded of it every day. Someone needs to call every TSA agent a Nazi every day until this is stopped. Social pressure is very effective. These TSA piss ants need to be brought into check.I do not fly any longer because if I get molested my reaction might be fatal to the agent. My training will not allow me to accept molestation and I will not be irradiated like some packaged food product just to board a damn plane.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
don't know how this happened
edit on 7-11-2010 by wayouttheredude because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I've never had a pat down like that and I definitely don't want to do the body scans. If I have to travel, it will just have to be with more anticipation. I'll take Amtrak instead...

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
If this happened to me, I can't help but wonder how I would react. Would I freeze up? Would I yell out assault? Would I get combative? I personally think I would freak out a little and maybe even start crying.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Same old tactics. People don't want to do something, so they make you want to do it.

Don't want to deal with corporations using the internet so they need less staff? Try dealing with them on the phone.

Don't want private health insurance? Then deal with the sabotaged public health system.

Don't want to go through the scanners? Then let us feel you up.

CX

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Far too much contact for my liking. Its a security pat down, not a breast exam.

Oh and a note to anyone who is up in arms about this because a guy patted the children down....there is such a thing as women paedophiles too.

Not that they'd probably go for such a high profile job, but i just wanted to remind everyone that there are plenty of sick females out there amongst the men.

CX.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Alex Jones still has the fake body scanner pictures up on his website. Long long long after they were proven to be stock photo images and far more detailed than the actual scanner images, he has not printed a retraction, correction, or removed the story. Seeing prisonplanet as the source basically tosses all credibility about TSA claims right out the window. The sad thing is, I am sure there are real abuses going on but Alex glomming on to sell more gold is going to be counterproductive.

If he ever gets around to acknowledging his fake story about the scanners has been proven fake, I might be willing to believe a little.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
They have been handed absolute power. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. It's to be expected.

You must take back your sovereignty. Boycott all flights. Get teleconferencing gear for home. Work in your own businesses from home. Make your own rules. Bow, cower, pander to no one. Use bartering. No money. They can't tax what isn't there. Take yourself out of the loop, off the grid, out of the rat race. Get rid of your TV. Cancel magazine and newspaper subscriptions. Use church only for social networking because you need to community cohesion. Grow what you can. Ask others to do the same. Learn to live with less. Learn to live with nothing. Let your mind and your soul be in peace.

Start with baby steps. One thing at a time. When you're comfortable with it, move to the next level. It takes time to deprogram yourself and your family. But it's that important. Don't start soon. DO it soon.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I guess I won't be flying anymore. If someone did that to my children I would probably end up going to jail.
That's ok though, I like road trips

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
People are starting to fight back, that is good news.

www.abc15.com...

abclocal.go.com.../iteam&id=7774593

More people need to fight this crap.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Here is a video of a lady in a wheelchair being treated like a terrorist.

HELLLLOOOOO!!!!

Are well all drugged in America?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
Here is a video of a lady in a wheelchair being treated like a terrorist.

HELLLLOOOOO!!!!

Are well all drugged in America?

That's absolutely disgusting!! People are out of their freakin minds! It's like they're trying to slowly scare us into not flying anymore... trying to keep us in our little america bubble. God, it's like we're slowly becoming North Korea.

new topics

top topics

join