It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NOVEMBER 6TH PREDICTION!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Nothing will happen on November 6th.

Theres my prediction, lets see who's right.

All i've read for the past few weeks is November this, 6th that, India, Aliens, Obama, Warships, November 6th, False Flag Attacks. The vast majority of these threads have no evidence at all other than peoples opinions. Please only start a thread about a prediction or a prophecy if you actually have some sort of evidence or you have something worth discussing. See the irony?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I actually thought the monster thread that started with the simpsons video was extremely interesting. Whether or not it actually comes to pass, it was fun to participate in and read through all the connections the creative minds of ATS were able come up with.

What I don't understand are the people that create threads complaining about all the conspiracy posts. It would be like going on the Nascar blog and complaining about all the posts about engines or complaining about all the recipe posts on Martha Stewarts blog... What do you expect??? lol... If you think a thread or post is rubbish.. give your reasons in the post is my opinion.

I can't see creating a whole new thread to complain that water is wet.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Thanks for making another "NOVEMBER 6TH PREDICTION!" thread. I'm sure if nothing happens on November 6th, everyone will flock here and honor your fantastic prophetic ablities.

I can see them building the gold shrine now...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by wisintel

Hi,

But water can be too cold to swim in or too hot to drink?

Actually I agree with the OP - what a waste of time, energy, creativity and angst on meglomaniac premonitions.

Conspiracy - what, where, who, why? The only thing that's ever (incorrectly) stated is when....

Peace!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
The only prediction I see is Obama and his whole entourage arrives to Mumbai on November 6. Nothing else.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Liamoville

I'm surprised its not on 11-9-2010 ( move a couple digits to the left and you have) 9-11-2001
or a mirror image, commonly used in some occult rituals

But then again there is always 11-11-2010 for all the 11:11 experiencers.

I like these Nov catastrophe threads. They sure are better than topics like "I was an alien gray in a past life"
Besides, if it happens it will shake things up a bit. I'm always game for a good shaking as I shake my mouse in furious delight
edit on 5-11-2010 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Who forced you to read those prediction threads? Why would you even go into a sub-forum titled "Predictions & Prophecies"? Either you are a hypocrite or a troll who thinks his opinion shines like gold.

Here's some advice: Stay out if you don't like it! Don't waste a thread on it, just move on and let others BE.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Well, maybe the massive eruption in Indonesia was the prediction...No one knew what the prediction was going to be, they just knew something bad was going to happen. It has destroyed their homes. Not to mention the quakes an tsunami that hit on top of that. They are still on alert for the other volcanos. I know what your saying though, there has been well over 20 threads about end of the world which is just nonsense. But you have to think about it this way. The "time wave" dips and something bad happens. Well it has happend. Maybe not all in one day but look how much damage has been going on with this sinkholes,quake,floods and volcanos. Not to mention a massive sunspot heading toward us creating as high as m-class flares as of now. I just tend to ignore prediction, it will happen when it happens. I wish ATS would limit them though and not have like 12 posts just on Nov 6th. I think everyones perception on doomsday "predictions" is everyone is going to die or its going to happen around them. 911 was horrible but it was only a small amount of people just like indonesia.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Don't get me wrong. I enjoy reading predictions threads when they have some substance but when you're reading the absolute nonsence that we've seen lately it just winds me up. We have one thread that pops up and gets 300 flags and close to +100 stars and all it was, was a Simpsons video with a clock upside down and a guy who managed to turn DUFF beer into "Depleted Uranium, False Flag". Good lord is that what we've came to?

@ the few of you who moaned at me for making another Nov. 6th thread when i put "See the irony?" in my OP... Yeah, smart guys.

Also, this getting moved to the 'Rant' forum? Really? When we have numerous threads in the 'Predictions and Prophecies' forum which predict exactly the same thing.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Hi,

Totally agree!

Again, who, what, where, and why - not just some date. Incidentally, believe a few posters are marking 2012 or something which makes a mockery of the 6th of November?

To support the OS - ATS is supposed to be about unearthing conspircacies not just making blind forecasts. Sure make them but support them - Will happily return to this thread on the 7th.....

Peace!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CastleMadeOfSand
Who forced you to read those prediction threads? Why would you even go into a sub-forum titled "Predictions & Prophecies"? Either you are a hypocrite or a troll who thinks his opinion shines like gold.

Here's some advice: Stay out if you don't like it! Don't waste a thread on it, just move on and let others BE.

Why don't you look at a forum title before you throw insults yourself, this is the RANT forum...where people can rant about whatever they want.

OP I agree the prediction threads on November 6th are a little much however I found the Simpsons one interesting to read nonetheless. I don't take much belief in the date, it's all opinion. I hope nothing happens because I will be pissed if my trip to Italy is ruined next month

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Oh look, its the 7th November.

Does this mean i can have the 300 flags and +100 stars that the Homer Simpson thread had? No? Didnt think so, because its becoming obvious that unless you're an absolute crackpot you're just shoved into a corner on here.

So wait... does this mean i've made the ONLY prediction thats ever came true on this site?

top topics

join