It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I “FEEL” something big happening…. Come on people!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I “FEEL” something big happening…. Come on people!

I understand all of us “FEEL” something big is coming but really? I truly believe you are all working yourself up over nothing.

Really. You’re going to tell me Simpsons can tell the future because of a clock? Soooo aliens are going to attack on the 4th of July because it’s on the independents day movie?

Time wave…. Really, what is it less then 10-15% accurate. The guy is throwing darts at a board and got one or two items right at best when in a '___' trip and that’s still questionable.

Web bot…. Really, that thing is just as questionable. Taking random key entrees and putting them together to tell the future. Hell, web bot is probably picking up and feeding off of time wave on its predictions and time wave was made up by '___' trippers. So you’re going to tell me everyone is freaking out over what two guys came up with after their '___' trips…. COOL!

Come one everyone. Stop feeding each other with fear. These feelings are only feelings that manifested themselves from a mass hysteria and reading into crock pot ideas. IMO. Please go on the street and ask a random person if they “FEEL” something big is about to happen. I bet you 9 times out of 10 there going to look at you funny and say NO!

I really can’t wait till this all blows over so I can say I told you so. If im wrong then it was a good life.

GOOD LUCK!

edit on 5-11-2010 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I know how you feel m8, but this is a ''Conspiracy'' website. Your going to get things like this here. I have been watching this website for a long time now, you just have to accept people are into this sort of thing and its going to happen here.

Tsom87

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Actually according to a recent study done at Cornell University... what happens in the future can influence the present. There is a good chance that if something truly terrible was going to happen on a global scale many people would have a "bad feeling".

According to today’s conventional scientific wisdom, time flows strictly forward — from the past to the future through the present. We can remember the past, and we can predict the future based on the past (albeit imperfectly) — but we can’t perceive the future. But if the recent data from the lab of Prof. Daryl Bem at Cornell University is correct, conventional scientific wisdom may need some corrections on this particular point. In a research paper titled Feeling the Future, recently accepted for publication in the prestigious Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, Bem presents some rather compelling empirical evidence that in some cases — and with weak but highly statistically significant accuracy – many human beings can directly perceive the future. Not just predict it based on the past.

hplusmagazine.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
haha... yup, we all grasp at strawls occasionally... or ever 30 minutes.

I feel something small a brewing. those ants up to something monumental.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Well put. If you have a funny feeling inside that something big is about to happen I suggest going to the bathroom. Big things happen every day. Some type of devestating disaster or event is always happening somewhere. Most never effect people not in the immediate vicinity. I'm sure we have been visited by aliens and I'm sure corrupt politicians all over the world are plotting the downfall of something or someone. The fact is that a world wide event that changes everything we know would be extremely rare. Not impossible, but extremely rare.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by wisintel

Hmmmm.
Interesting.
And also doesn't surprise me.

Thank you.
Peace.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
People have been saying end of times and "feel" something since the thought was able to be processed in their minds. Somewhere in the world something bad is happening 24/7 so why not?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

You are SO right. To me it's about people who have NO life outside ATS, so they build up this fantasy world here and hope to feel a connection to people that will agree with them.

If people have negative feelings they need to see a doctor. NOT because they are crazy, but because depression and anxiety are real ailments in our society.

Reading this ATSers might ask me why am I this sight then, well I find it entertaining. The BS as well as telling people their wrong is fun.

Maybe someday something interesting AND real will pop up here, but I'm not holding my breathe.

Thanks again for this, the most SANE post ever.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by fasteronfire

Hi,

Something 'big' happened in Indonesia recently - a tsunami, a volcanic eruption - hundreds dead but I guess as they aren't 'us' there were precious few threads here discussing the horror of actual death, homelessness, horror...? But someone is falsely arrested...a lone gunman goes beserk in the US.... ?

Peace!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by amc621

Really, I invite anyone here on ATS to get off the computer and ask someone if they FEEL like something bad is going to happen this weekend. there going to look at you like your crazy.

lets take a step back to reality folks!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

nice comaro.. a 68' I see.

monumental ants...classic

cool

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss

I “FEEL” something big happening….

edit on 5-11-2010 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

That's what she said....

~peace

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

And the earth moved for your's too!

Peace!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

haaa!
that was classic..tried to say that in a message but things have changed around here and i dont know how

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
well, nothen yet. anyone still feeling something coming....haha

new topics

top topics

join