It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beinsa Douno’s 1944 Prophecy of Ascension and a Golden Age

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
stevebeckow.com...

Beinsa Douno
"Our solar system is now traversing a region of the Cosmos where a constellation that was destroyed left its mark, its dust. This crossing of a contaminated space is a source of poisoning, not only for the inhabitants of the earth, but for all the inhabitants of the other planets of our galaxy. Only the suns are not affected by the influence of this hostile environment. This region is called “the thirteenth zone”; one also calls it “the zone of contradictions”. Our planet was enclosed in this region for thousands of years, but finally we are approaching the exit of this space of darkness and we are on the point of attaining a more spiritual region, where more evolved beings live."

Beinsa Douno
"The terrible predictions of the prophet Daniel written in the bible relate to the epoch that is opening. There will be floods, hurricanes, gigantic fires and earthquakes that will sweep away everything. Blood will flow in abundance. There will be revolutions; terrible explosions will resound in numerous regions of the earth. There where there is earth, water will come, and there where there is water, earth will come. God is Love; yet we are dealing here with a chastisement, a reply by Nature against the crimes perpetrated by man since the night of time against his Mother; the Earth. After these sufferings, those that will be saved, the elite, will know the Golden Age, harmony and unlimited beauty. Thus keep your peace and your faith when the time comes for suffering and terror, because it is written that not a hair will fall from the head of the just. Don’t be discouraged, simply follow your work of personal perfection."

Beinsa Douno
"A new continent will be formed for it. It will emerge from the Pacific, so that the Most High can finally establish His place on this planet."

Beinsa Douno
"A new culture will see the light of day, it will rest on three principal foundations: the elevation of woman, the elevation of the meek and humble, and the protection of the rights of man."

Beinsa Douno
"Our mother, the earth, will get rid of men that don’t accept the New Life. She will reject them like damaged fruit. They will soon not be able to reincarnate on this planet; criminals included. Only those that possess Love in them will remain. After the Tribulations, men will cease to sin and will find again the path of virtue. The climate of our planet will be moderated everywhere and brutal variations will no longer exist. The air will once again become pure, the same for water. The parasites will disappear. Men will remember their previous incarnations and they will feel the pleasure of noticing that they are finally liberated from their previous condition"

Beinsa Douno
"Under the earth, something extraordinary is preparing itself. A revolution that is grandiose and completely inconceivable will manifest itself soon in nature. God has decided to redress the earth, and He will do it! It is the end of an epoch; a new order will substitute the old, an order in which Love will reign on earth.”

Another link discussing his view:

stevebeckow.com...

edit on 5-11-2010 by hawkiye because: added another link

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Over all I like what he has to say and it parallels many things we talk about here. I few things that stood out to me and my comments below.

Beinsa Douno
"Our solar system is now traversing a region of the Cosmos where a constellation that was destroyed left its mark, its dust. This crossing of a contaminated space is a source of poisoning, not only for the inhabitants of the earth, but for all the inhabitants of the other planets of our galaxy. Only the suns are not affected by the influence of this hostile environment. This region is called “the thirteenth zone”; one also calls it “the zone of contradictions”. Our planet was enclosed in this region for thousands of years, but finally we are approaching the exit of this space of darkness and we are on the point of attaining a more spiritual region, where more evolved beings live."

My question is this. Do you feel there is some energy that is or will come from the cosmos or higher lives (or?) so to speak that will help humanity wake up to it's destiny? The reason I ask this is because as I observe humanity change is very slow and I don't see anything changing drastically anytime soon at this pace unless there is some mass awakening. The so called Tea Party movement in the political arena is the biggest move in consciousness I have seen in 30 years but it is still a drop in the bucket and not likely to change much for a long time. It may be the seed sprouting but has a long ways to go without some sort of tail wind suddenly moving it forward. So is there some cosmic help that will cause a mass awakening sometime soon like in the next 10-100 years?

Beinsa Douno
"The terrible predictions of the prophet Daniel written in the bible relate to the epoch that is opening. There will be floods, hurricanes, gigantic fires and earthquakes that will sweep away everything. Blood will flow in abundance. There will be revolutions; terrible explosions will resound in numerous regions of the earth. There where there is earth, water will come, and there where there is water, earth will come. God is Love; yet we are dealing here with a chastisement, a reply by Nature against the crimes perpetrated by man since the night of time against his Mother; the Earth.

After these sufferings, those that will be saved, the elite, will know the Golden Age, harmony and unlimited beauty. Thus keep your peace and your faith when the time comes for suffering and terror, because it is written that not a hair will fall from the head of the just. Don’t be discouraged, simply follow your work of personal perfection."

This is basically Christian doctrine/dogma that we must go through great suffering first however this could set us back IMO rather then move us forward. Still with my observations of current humanity I see us heading in this direction hence my question above as this seems to contradict what he says about an energy influx that will wake humanity.

Beinsa Douno
"A new continent will be formed for it. It will emerge from the Pacific, so that the Most High can finally establish His place on this planet."

Shades of a floating city perhaps? Or is the floating city just a precursor to a new continent that will rise? What are you thoughts on how a new continent might come forth?

Beinsa Douno
"A new culture will see the light of day, it will rest on three principal foundations: the elevation of woman, the elevation of the meek and humble, and the protection of the rights of man."

We are seeing the beginnings of this to some degree but we are also seeing the the oppression of rights rising too at this time.

Beinsa Douno
"Our mother, the earth, will get rid of men that don’t accept the New Life. She will reject them like damaged fruit. They will soon not be able to reincarnate on this planet; criminals included. Only those that possess Love in them will remain.

After the Tribulations, men will cease to sin and will find again the path of virtue. The climate of our planet will be moderated everywhere and brutal variations will no longer exist. The air will once again become pure, the same for water. The parasites will disappear. Men will remember their previous incarnations and they will feel the pleasure of noticing that they are finally liberated from their previous condition"

This sounds pretty good to me!

Beinsa Douno
"Under the earth, something extraordinary is preparing itself. A revolution that is grandiose and completely inconceivable will manifest itself soon in nature. God has decided to redress the earth, and He will do it!
It is the end of an epoch; a new order will substitute the old, an order in which Love will reign on earth.”

This is interesting considering the references in scripture and ancient writings to "under the earth" We are seeing lots of volcanic activity (that comes from under the earth) that 20 - 30 years ago were unheard of. Also earthquakes and hurricanes etc. there is definitely increased activity by the earth in these areas.

I hope he is right over all but hope he is wrong in the great destruction he predicts, or perhaps he is using metaphor like the scriptures to scare people into repenting as 60 years ago people were still much more steeped in Christian fear dogma then they are today. Although there is still a majority today steeped in various religious fear based dogmas too.

I had never heard of him before so am interested in what others think of him.
edit on 5-11-2010 by hawkiye because: corrections

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Great post, I feel as if this is what the Mayans were referring to when the calender ends in 2012. I think rather than the world ending we are just part of the new beginning

new topics

join