It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, you dream of your co-worker died.......because he listened to you...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I have a very odd dream last night. It was the same night I had my very interesting third eye meditation experience. Read here:
www.abovetopsecret.com... Just scroll though to the bottom.

I was laid off about 9 months ago and I was very attached to my former work place. I was a manager. I have several managers I have a great deal of respect. Including this person I dream about last night. I have been dreaming of him leaving the company. The new upper management pretty much destroyed our team.

In this dream, somehow, I was still working for this company. Apparently, I was the last person to find out that he had passed away. I asked how and someone told me that because he listened to me. He amassed a lot of money and went on gambling, because he wanted to have fun. In reality, I never pasted judgment onto his personal life. In reality, he left the company before because he didn't get enough quality time with his son. He came back to work with the company about a year ago. In the dream, there would be a funeral and we were all invited. I asked when was the funeral but I woke up at this point.

I know that the death symbol in dreams isn't always a negative thing. In this dream, I was shocked that I had something to do with this death. Maybe in the real life, my leaving the company may have some influence on his perception of this company and his job.

This is what I think it means. His death symbolized his leaving this company. Not so much anything bad is happening in his personal life. My relationship with him has always been on the work level. I really can't see how I can influence his personal life. I can take a reflective approach and to say that this dream has something to do with me since I am still attached to this company. That his death symbolizes my final detachment from this company. I worked for them for over 8 years, and I really missed the people I used to work with. A lot of them left too. However, I had this dream right after my third eye experience. I would assume the dream should mean something far beyond personal in nature.

new topics

join