It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Pelosi running for Dem leader

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Although I am a progressive liberal, I think that it's time Pelosi take some advice from those in her party and let some new blood take the reigns. She's had her turn and she didn't fare so well as the democratic leader of the house. I suggest Pelosi get back to representing her constituents and quit pretending to represent us all.

(CNN) - Outgoing House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said Friday she will run for minority leader, even as some moderate and conservative Democrats have said she should step aside.

Pelosi made the announcement on Twitter: "Driven by the urgency of creating jobs & protecting #hcr, #wsr, Social Security & Medicare, I am running for Dem Leader."

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...
edit on 5-11-2010 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
This sure is a problem with some people that get used to having power, they become so self prideful and arrogant...

Pelosi first stated after losing the house that she had not considered losing... In her mind she could do no wrong.. She was stunned about losing...

They know they are the chosen ones and know what is best for everyone else and not even losing is going to change their mind...

It is like a permanent psychosis.. God save the queen!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I love it when they feed off their own.... lol

I say: You Go GIRL!!!! Come 2012 elections-she'll ensure most of the remaining dems up for election get the boot too.

But, going out on a limb here, I think the remaining member of the Dem House are smart enough to realize that if they pick her, they are toast next election. If they tell her to Sit Down and Shut the He-- Up, they will be seen as smart or considered able to read the political message sent the on Tuesday-therefore viable (potentially).

Deep down I hope they are dumber than a box of rocks and vote her as their leader.

Hmmm, which side will it be Folks?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7119ccf63185.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Pelosi is throwing a tantrum.
She is like a floating turd that won't flush.

She will not go down that easily and it looks like she may be getting ready to whip out the old birth certificate to get her way.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Another discussion going on here www.abovetopsecret.com...

She is a whack job. Read my post in that thread regarding her behavior in the House since she put the crown on her head. Unbelievable.

Nancy has been watching too many Stuart Smalley motivation videos lately.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
looks like she may be getting ready to whip out the old birth certificate to get her way.

I doubt that. If she did, then that would implicate her in the conspiracy. If Pelosi can't play leader, then she might not want to be in the house; however, she certainly doesn't want to be in the big house.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Pelosi is throwing a tantrum.
She is like a floating turd that won't flush.

She will not go down that easily and it looks like she may be getting ready to whip out the old birth certificate to get her way.

Then the old girl will turn out to have been useful (post election) after all.

We can only hope ...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
And here I thought we were going to be seeing less of this insane bitch.....

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
This is truly the definition of insanity.

The Democrats will have Harry Reid, Barack Obama and Nancy Pelosi will still be the face of the Democrat Party in 2012.

There will be a Republican President and they will take over the Senate in 2012.

This is if the Republicans learn from the mistakes the Democrats are making. McCain should have never been the nominee in 2008 and if they nominate Sarah Palin they will go down in flames.

The right loves Sarah but independents don't. We have to face this fact. If you go to liberal websites many of them love that Pelosi is staying. These are true believers that will destroy their party.

The right can't do the same with Sarah. I personally like Sarah Palin but I realize that she's a polarizing figure that doesn't have support of independents.

Dumb move by Democrats.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkrunner

Better be careful

Your Karma score my drop......

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man

looks like she may be getting ready to whip out the old birth certificate to get her way.

I doubt that. If she did, then that would implicate her in the conspiracy.

Wow.
If I didn't know any better I would say you might actually believe there may some truth to this birth certificate thing after all.

Closet birther?

new topics

top topics

join