It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Doctors now being told to push the Flu /H1N1 vaccine ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
To the op, and a few others. You've claimed to be with your doctors for years, and they've never mentioned the flu shots before.

Could just be that the years have progressed, and your age now becomes one of solicitation of the flu shot, of any flu shot?

When I turned 35, my doctor started recommending the flu shots. I still believe in fighting my own battles, but last year one of my children had the "h1n1" shot due to having severe lung issues.

He survived. I don't think it made him dumb, slow, retarded, maimed, paralyzed or anything. We had a flu move through our house, and our weak lunged child was able to fight it without dying. I say the shot helped him.

I contemplated getting it. But the most important part is, the CHOICE remained mine. It still does this year. Every doctor as far as I know will eventually solicit the flu shots as his patients age.

They have been solicited far before the H1N1 panic.

"Maybe" it could be considered a depopulation attempt, and the gov't will adapt it so that only some of the shots work, and others will still perish from the H1N1, or whatever other strain they can panic the masses of. But If I believed the paranoid conspiracy theory threads of last year, my child would have most likely not progressed another year in life.

Choice is still yours. .... For now. .. haha.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Doctors push the vaccine out of compassion. If they wanted to make more money they would not push it and get more bussiness due to more sickness. Since I have been getting it I don't get the flu twice a year like I used to. I work in a medical clinic and we get exposed to every bug that is in the population. It did give me a headache for a week, and I never get headaches. It could have been something else, i suppose.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa
So...does anyone have any actual evidence, research or statistics that show the vaccine is harmful, or is this just another one of ATS's anecdotal evidence circlejerk threads?

Look into the history of flu shots and most specifically the H1N1 shot. Many vaccines are recalled due to tests done after that shows them as harmful.

Primarly they have very bad side effects and in many cases give you the virus it is trying to protect you from.

The logic behind vaccines is to give you a weak virus and let your body learn to fight it off. All vaccines contain the virus and in some cases it will win over your body.

Its almost like shooting yourself so you get use to the process of being shot.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

If you had 'read up' on these issues a few years back or even sooner you would have found tons of info out there to back what I am stating. Now everything has been scrubbed and cleaned up to reflect only what the big pharma wants people to find on a casual search.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

If you had 'read up' on these issues a few years back or even sooner you would have found tons of info out there to back what I am stating. Now everything has been scrubbed and cleaned up to reflect only what the big pharma wants people to find on a casual search.

You seriously think "big pharma" has "scrubbed" the internet?

Are you kidding me?

If that were the case, why hasn't your post been "scrubbed"?

Why hasn't this forum been "scrubbed"?

Why haven't naturalnews.com and the other snake-oil sites been "scrubbed"?

Why can't you simply provide evidence for your claims, rather than just making them up?

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Demoncreeper

Or your child would have survived just the same but I understand doing all you can to keep your child at optimum heath when they have pre-existing conditions which weaken the immune system. However I feel that your best course of action then would be preemptive supplements prior to the cold and flu season and just basic good hygiene for your vulnerable child to the point of exhaustion.

One thing that would help is to take your child off all milk products as well as anything with wheat and or gluten. keep the child far away from sugar and by all means learn how to incorporate healthy alternatives, drinks, and vitamins in everyday life.

It is sometimes easier to not make these important adjustments out of guilt or other reasons but the bottom line is that some people use whatever the DR. recommend's as a safety net against loosing their child, and if the worst does happen well then you will feel like you have the medical practicing community behind you and your child.

In the olden days Dr.s were treated like Gods, they still are by the ignorant, but today we work with the Dr.s and brainstorm using both their limited and abundant pharmacological end. It is up to the educated and intuitive parent to use even more choices and look into Holistic health, which can solve so much more in union with conventional alone.

If you develop a strep infection, see the doctor, if you have something which can be done without medical science then go that route thats all I am saying. medical science is not even in the same box as holistic health and is far more limited than natural, nature based sciences.

I am not telling you or advising you, that is something which I would not do, but just putting my personal views out there. Man I have seen alot and thats the truth and from a young age have been witness to healthful and holistic practices and their success with things the medical fields were perplexed and missing with.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

You really dont have to get nasty.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

You really dont have to get nasty.

I'm not being nasty. I'm simply pointing out how irrational your statement was. Can't you answer my questions?

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Getting back on track here in respect to the OP, I think from observation that DRs are indeed pushing the flu shots and the H1N1 vaccines as well, more so now than ever before. When you walk in their offices the people who sell the drugs are taking up all the available space in the office the entire time the doors are open, yes it is obvious that the Drs are being pushed to sell sell sell.

Something has changed between the relationships of the Drs, pharmacological companies and the insurance agencies paying for the backroom deals made to push certain drugs and vaccine industry is BIG business.

It does not take a PHD to figure out that there is something rotten in Denmark.

It has been said in this thread that it is about the elderly and the young, but they are the ones most frequenting the Drs office plain and simply put.

I have not answered you ...yet... I like to 'feel' the issue and then look up a few older favorites on my comp which is limited as I have lost a few comps between my saves and your questions, however if I know myself I have something here that would help make you happier with my points.

Since we have been talking today I have been gathering wildrose hips to make my winter concoction of Vit. C, supervising a worker doing some tractor work spreading out several tons of mulch, making soil and potting emerald green arborvitae for sale in the spring, greeting the kids and giving out chores, this on top of all my other daily chores, so if I dont get right back to you it is for very good reason.

What you want from me is much more than my personal insights and rhetoric and until I think about it, take a breather and search a bit, this discussion and mho is all I can share.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

vaccine industry is BIG business.

That's awfully illogical. Why would a one-dose treatment be more profitable than continued illness? If doctors were truly more concerned with profit margin than treating patients, wouldn't we just give supportive, symptom-based therapy for things like pertussis or polio, rather than prevent it all together?

It has been said in this thread that it is about the elderly and the young, but they are the ones most frequenting the Drs office plain and simply put.

Sorry, but again, that's illogical when you look at the facts. The elderly and the young have weaker immune systems. This isn't even "science" anymore, it's just plain fact. This has been documented (and re-documented and re-documented, ad infinitum). That's why some of the disease most uncommon in the 18-50 group are some of the worst killers in the very young and very old.

I
Since we have been talking today I have been gathering wildrose hips to make my winter concoction of Vit. C, supervising a worker doing some tractor work spreading out several tons of mulch, making soil and potting emerald green arborvitae for sale in the spring, greeting the kids and giving out chores, this on top of all my other daily chores, so if I dont get right back to you it is for very good reason.

No worries. Life should always come first.

What you want from me is much more than my personal insights and rhetoric and until I think about it, take a breather and search a bit, this discussion and mho is all I can share.

I'm fine with you just sharing an opinion. What I'm *not* fine with is someone who firmly states that their opinion is correct when it contradicts basic science.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Some very young and some elderly. But why would that be? What would cause certain families to be at a higher risk than others? How can you make a statement like that? One that I could easily say provide the proof to which I wont because like with the other info out there which unless it falls under what the agenda is, would be easy enough to conjure up where as to state the opposite would be difficult to find.

Are these the same groups who in the trials and stats have been bombarded with everything their Drs and the medical/pharmacological companies push? Maybe.

For the sake of remaining on topic for the thread I will say that I have observed 'how' the medical technicians, Drs and every other possible outlet and supplier of the vaccines 'this year' have behaved when asking if you want it or ask if you have had it.

It is an automated reaction, not a caring response as a question or after thought of an encounter where it is appropriate to ask. Odd really I have witnessed on several occasions where after the visit is over they shoot it out there as if they almost forgot to ask and where under almost an oath to do so with everyone they see in office.

One thing which has not been mentioned but is common knowledge, the vaccines for the flu year are never for this years flu, that is fact. It is always from the previous years strain or even further back for the most part.

So that is another immune compromising thing to do to ones self really.

With the unconscionable way pharmacological companies have been placing profit before conscience, there is no telling just how old the flu strains are or what junk they have mixed in them.

Do you support fluoride too?

edit on 8-11-2010 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Some very young and some elderly.

It's not "some" young and "some" elderly. If you take the average infant or the average elderly person and compare them to the aver 20, 30, or 40-somthing, the infant/elder will be substantially less immunologically competent. That is medical fact.

For infants, this is because they can't develop antigen (specific) immunity in utero, since they are only exposed to a handful of pathogens. The antibodies they get from breastmilk only make up a few small subclasses and are only active against a subset of pathogens.

As for the elderly, as you age, your thymus shrinks and atrophies, leaving you with impaired T-cell defenses. This hampers the rest of your immune system considerably.

It is an automated reaction, not a caring response as a question or after thought of an encounter where it is appropriate to ask. Odd really I have witnessed on several occasions where after the visit is over they shoot it out there as if they almost forgot to ask and where under almost an oath to do so with everyone they see in office.

This is likely the result of poorly trained individuals resorting to cookbook patient encounters. Even the best of us can sometimes slip into a routine of closing a patient encounter with the same drill. I know when I was a young, less skilled medical student, I had a mental checklist of questions to ask every patient, based purely on my own tendency to forget certain things.

Now, if you had been one of my patients back then, you might have found it odd that I would ask you about smoking, drinking, illicit drug use, and blurry vision, especially if you thought those were unrelated to your condition. You might also have been taken aback by the seemingly practiced, "uncaring" tone I asked them with. But, this was purely the result of having performed the task hundreds of times, and not because I was being prodded, forced, or coerced to ask.

One thing which has not been mentioned but is common knowledge, the vaccines for the flu year are never for this years flu, that is fact. It is always from the previous years strain or even further back for the most part.

This isn't actually true at all. There are over one hundred epidemiologic centers scattered around the world that collect real-time data on flu strains currently cropping up all over. When it is time to manufacture this year's vaccine, pharmaceutical companies are given access both to this data, as well as to the CDC and WHO's prediction analysis for which strains are more likely to hit the United States. The companies take the top three and base their vaccine on those.

Flu vaccine FAQ

Do you support fluoride too? [/quote[

For young children, only in moderate amounts. For children over 7 or 8, sure. No harm done.

edit on 11/8/2010 by VneZonyDostupa because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join