It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Doctors now being told to push the Flu /H1N1 vaccine ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
Interesting, so in the US docs are still trying to recoup all the millions they were forced to spend to buy it from big Pharma?

Here in Scotland my own doc told both my wife and I not to get it last time and that out of 5 Docs 4 Nurses and 4 admin staff only 1 had chosen to get the H1N1 jab.

What makes this all the more interesting and important is that my wife has a weak heart and chest having been on meds most of her life including high dosage steroids, inhalers and heart medication. Is she well? of course she is, she dosnt touch any vaccines.

respects...and say no to the needle.

Most doctors, both in the US and UK, won't bother you for the shot if you're in the age range of about 5-60 and aren't immunocompromised. The people you're seeing complain here are being bugged by cashiers and pharmacy technicians, neither of which are trained in the concept of "high risk groups".

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
Undercover about the flu shot.

I saw on the loacal news that one school made it mandatory. If the kids didnt get the shot, they were allowed go to school until they did. The parents were furious.

Edit: Shots, didnt state flu not sure if thats mandatory. But the other shots are no safer or better.

edit on 6-11-2010 by innervision0730 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by innervision0730
I saw on the loacal news that one school made it mandatory. If the kids didnt get the shot, they were allowed go to school until they did. The parents were furious.

Your local news was wrong.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

Can you show me?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
www.wlfi.com... ayette_Vaccines_needed_before_starting_school_200907081717

Indiana State law mandates all children be vaccinated before they enter kindergarten in the fall. In addition to the more than 10 vaccines given to children in their first year of life, they also need several booster shots before entering public school. And while no child or parent enjoys the prick of the needle, they can save lives

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by innervision0730

State Vaccine Exemption Laws

Indiana state law currently (including at the time of that article's writing) allows for both medical and religious vaccine exemption.

Your local news station is both sensationalist and wrong, neither of which are shocking when you consider it's a local news station. What they likely MEANT to report on was a new vaccine being added to the "kindergarten vaccine schedule".

Additionally, here is the state's current "vaccine FAQ" from the state government website. I've pulled out the bt about exemption (specifically, religious exemption as this does not require any interaction with a physician, if a parent so wishes):

Indiana State Law Vaccine FAQ

23. What must a religious objection contain?
A. A religious objection must be in writing and state that the objection to immunization is
based on religious grounds; signed by the child’s parent; and delivered to the school. There
is no requirement of proof. The written objection must be resubmitted to the school each
year.

Note that it specifically states "no requirement of proof". This means any parent, for any reason, can simple claim a religious exemption. There is NO forced vaccination in Indiana. Your local news source was lying to garner ratings.
edit on 11/6/2010 by VneZonyDostupa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I get to opt out of the flu shot easy each year because I am allergic to eggs - the vaccine has an egg base. And knock on wood I don't get the flu even without the vaccine. Not playing Dr. here just making a personal statement. Walgreens has a lot of TV ad running for the vaccine. What if a person had an allergic reaction to the vaccine while at Walgreen's - I think if someone does decide to get the vaccine better to go to the Dr.'s office.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

LOL, they look at me and always get that guilty expression because theyknow I do GREAT work keeping everyone healthy on Natural Products and the best nutrition I can afford and grow.

Even my family last year did not want to take the vaccines but they are or were charge Nurses at their local ER. They had no choice. We have been raised to do what we must but not buy into everything big pharma throws or slops to the masses.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Yep my Children all have these on file, if ever an outbreak comes they stay home and have their work sent in and returned daily. Good with me, but hey if everyone went this route they would make it illegal.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

if everyone went this route they would make it illegal.

What's far more likely (since your scenario isn't based on any precedence, real events, or facts) is that if everyone stopped vaccination, we would return to the pre-industrial era rates of child mortality, in which familes could expect one in three to four of their children to not make it past their fifth birthday.

There is absolutely no way to avoid the fact that vaccines have improved the quality and quantity of human life. I'm perfectly find allowing adults the chance to avoid vaccinations. When you bring your children into it, however, over some silly internet myth with no backing, no evidence, and no sources beyond ATS and Jenny McCarthy...THAT is what I have a problem with.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
TPTB have always pushed it hard.

This is from our newspaper here on 7th February this year.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Anjin

They can not make the vaccine "mandatory", however they can attempt to punish you for not taking it. I cannot take the vaccine and would not take it if I could and I they still attempt to punish me by having me wear a mask for the full twelve hours that I work, but the joke is on them because I don't give a whit about having to wear the mask.

In fact I prefer to wear it, considering the large number of drug dependent, homeless people that I take care of. I am more likely to get TB from them, then they are to get the flu from me but we all know that this whole flu business in a bunch of crap, unless they plan to deliberately release a foul virus upon us and if they do not all of the people that got the shot will be safe.

Several people that got the shot last year got so sick with the flu later that they absolutely refuse to get the shot this year. In fact they have more people refusing the shot than refused last year. I think that speaks volumes.

What is next? Mandatory birth control/sterilization? Mandatory implanted ID chips? Thought police?

The time for us to give a good thought about what we are allowing to happen to our rights and our country is now before we end up "Under the Dome".

(Under the Dome - novel by Stephen King) long but a pretty good read.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

They had to do something with all those doses of poison quickly produced for a fake epidemic that people didn't fall for and didn't take.

Thank God enough people were too smart for that ruse last year. Let's hope their throwing that crap into this year's batch will at least give most people pause.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa

What's far more likely (since your scenario isn't based on any precedence, real events, or facts) is that if everyone stopped vaccination, we would return to the pre-industrial era rates of child mortality, in which familes could expect one in three to four of their children to not make it past their fifth birthday.

I think you mean since the discovery of ANTIBIOTICS, which was completely mis-used and has caused more antibiotic resistant strains that even before they were first used. This is because of the same parties who want to infect everyone.
edit on 7-11-2010 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I think you mean since the discovery of ANTIBIOTICS, which was completely mis-used and has caused more antibiotic resistant strains that even before they were first used. This is because of the same parties who want to infect everyone with their death vaccines.

Antibiotics are able to prevent/treat viral diseases now? Well, you should write to the Nobel committee. They probably have an award waiting for you for such a discovery.

Facetiousness aside, of course antibiotics played a role in increasing lifespan, but vaccines have essentially eliminated the most deadly childhood diseases in first world nations. To imply otherwise is to deny reality.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I think you know by now that viruses are untouched by antibiotics much like the common cold it has to run it's course, now if it is a bacterial strain then yes antibiotics can help.

Anti-biotic means the opposite of life or biotics.

A probiotic can do more good in certain instances especially taken profilactically as with the now antibiotic resistant strains such as Cdiff which is rampant in hospitals and convelecent homes due to the over use initially by over prescribing antibiotics.

It is virtually impossible to get the real stats on third world countries and the use of vaccines, at least an honest one.

I am not fighting the fact that there are vaccines which are still a necessary evil, especially in third world countries, but you just watch something come out of a lab in the future like smallpox and there will be vaccine stations with millions of people wanting and needing assistance.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I think you know by now that viruses are untouched by antibiotics much like the common cold it has to run it's course, now if it is a bacterial strain then yes antibiotics can help.

Anti-biotic means the opposite of life or biotics.

Of course I'm fully aware of this. I was merely antagonizing you because you failed to realize that the major killers of children have always been congenital malformation and viral diseases, not bacterial. Our bodies are naturally more adept at combating bacteria, even from birth, and the antibodies you gain from breast milk are mainly for combating bacterial pathogens, not viral.

So, to suggest that antibiotics are responsible for the decreased infant and child mortality is basically admitting that you have ignored the science behind these diseases.

It is virtually impossible to get the real stats on third world countries and the use of vaccines, at least an honest one.

How so? It's entirely possible to get very reliable statistics on plenty of third world nations. Why would you think this is impossible?

I am not fighting the fact that there are vaccines which are still a necessary evil, especially in third world countries, but you just watch something come out of a lab in the future like smallpox and there will be vaccine stations with millions of people wanting and needing assistance.

So, the entire basis for your mistrust of vaccines is that a science fiction-worth situation MIGHT happen at SOME point due to some mystery virus?

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

No not science fiction, a very real possibility some day that one of these antibiotic resistant laboratory viruses will escape and be the death of millions. Thats a projected fact.

I am seeing more illnesses which follow infants into life from things like the common cold and think it could be due to the vaccines reducing the bodies ability to fight off what they should ordinarily be able to. Even babies who get the benefits of Mothers milk from the first days and weeks.

Also the increase of SIDS and other challenges such as RSV, or even the huge leap in Autism needs to be looked at from the first vaccines given before the babies leave the hospital.

Take a look at the whooping cough epidemic today, why are so many children who have been vaccinated getting sick and even dying in some cases when this was supposedly under control from vaccines administered since the 50's?

Perhaps it is not the vaccine itself but the junk in them now verses then that is causing the illnesses and fatalities.

I think we agree about the over use of antibiotics but where we disagree is in the administration of the vaccines which are doing nothing to stop the sicknesses from going into the communities.

Where the vaccines really fail is when a person gets the vaccine for their child or self and then sends them straight to school or nursery, or workplace, they are throwing off the virus and yet noone seems to talk about that part of it. It is the part that is swept under the carpet and yet it is irresponsible, but big pharma is not in the business of keeping people in the community well.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Perhaps we should consider taking this to the next level and actually challenge one another to a debate? You would win your Fighter status which I think you would be very well deserving of.

One problem with that is that I have noticed that after all the changes to googlee, I was unable to find info to back my claims as readily as I once was able to and in it's place I found new information smathered over the search engines in favor of vaccines.

Odd coincident? I think not.

Let me know as you are a worthy opponent and this is a very important issue.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

No not science fiction, a very real possibility some day that one of these antibiotic resistant laboratory viruses will escape and be the death of millions. Thats a projected fact.

Viruses aren't antibiotic resistant. Antiobiotics simply aren't made to work on viruses. That's like saying cars are "magnet resistant" because magnets don't destroy them. The device you are using isn't built to attack the given target.

I am seeing more illnesses which follow infants into life from things like the common cold and think it could be due to the vaccines reducing the bodies ability to fight off what they should ordinarily be able to. Even babies who get the benefits of Mothers milk from the first days and weeks.

Do you have a source for anything you've claimed here?

Also the increase of SIDS and other challenges such as RSV, or even the huge leap in Autism needs to be looked at from the first vaccines given before the babies leave the hospital.

Both SIDS and RSV have plummeted in the United States, as well as in Western Europe.

Take a look at the whooping cough epidemic today, why are so many children who have been vaccinated getting sick and even dying in some cases when this was supposedly under control from vaccines administered since the 50's?

*sigh* Please read up on issues before you make things up about them. The pertussis (whooping cough) deaths that are occurring are in infants under 6 months. The vaccines can not be given at that age. These children are dying because their parents, who have not had a booster since childhood, have less immunity, catch the illness, and pass it on to their infant, who has no immunity due to lack of vaccination.

I think we agree about the over use of antibiotics but where we disagree is in the administration of the vaccines which are doing nothing to stop the sicknesses from going into the communities.

Really? Vaccines are "doing nothing" to stop sickness? When was the last time you say a child with paralytic polio? Small pox? Diptheria? Tetanus?

Where the vaccines really fail is when a person gets the vaccine for their child or self and then sends them straight to school or nursery, or workplace, they are throwing off the virus and yet noone seems to talk about that part of it. It is the part that is swept under the carpet and yet it is irresponsible, but big pharma is not in the business of keeping people in the community well.

Again, please read up on the subject before you post on it. The vast majority of vaccines are based on subunit, attenuated, or killed virus particles. These are not infectious in any way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join