It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Doctors now being told to push the Flu /H1N1 vaccine ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Ok so I go to see my Doctor and have been with this guy for appox 10 years, (and he has been a great Doctor too), he has never brought up about the flu shot once in those years until now...

For the first time he says I need get the flu shot which by the way has the H1N1 mixed in with it which he made a point of telling me....., he says eveyone needs to get the shot....(I am thinking to myself ,what the heck? )

I ask him if I have to get the shot, and tell him I would perfer not too...... ( Thinking to myself again "the only way I will be taking that shot is if I am held down and forced too)

He then tells me even though I might not get sick I could still be a carrier and that if some people opp out of getting the shot then it will not be effective, "Eveyone needs the shot"

I didnt take the shot, and I could tell he wasnt real happy about it , but it was my choice ( for now anyway) and that was that.

I went home and told the wife about it and she says she wont take the shot either, not because of any conspiracies or the like but because the one and only time she took the yearly flu shot she got very sick ,caught the hopping cough for nearly 2 months and almost lost her speach. normally she is very healthy and rarely misses time from work , untill that year...she was out for a month and a half.

Anyway it appears that somehow for some reason there is a push on for this damn vaccine ./ again ?

Also want to post this link I found today related to vaccines etc....

"Blood on Their Hands: The World’s Slickest Con Job and a Stack of Deadly LIES..."

articles.mercola.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Yes they're pushing very hard for the shot. I don't know why but the shot seems to make more people sick from the vaccine than the illness itself. It doesn't protect from all strains just a few. I think they should keep it to the at risk only. I think it's financial reasons.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I have never had a flu shot and I have never gotten the flu. Last year, under pressure from her employer (medical field) my wife got the flu shot and ended up getting the flu. She had never had the flu either until last year. She is not getting the shot this year because of that.

I think what is happening is the government is taking a different approach this year. Instead of spreading fear to the masses, they are spreading the fear to the individual doctors so each doctor can sell the fear to their patients. The government realizes that due to the complete failure of the swine flu vaccine push last year, this is a new strategy.

I to had an argument with my daughters pediatrician b/c I told him not to give my daughter that shot. He instantly started spouting off how many infants/toddlers die each year of the flu. It enraged me that he used that tactic and since have requested not to see that Dr. any longer.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I haven't received any more documentation, papers, or, well, anything than last year or the year before it regarding the flu vaccine. All we really ever get in the hospital/clinics is the revised CDC guidelines regarding high risk groups and any strain changes in the vaccines. That's it.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Reevster

Yes, I agree, do not get it. It is being pushed hard, it seems around every corner is a makeshift flu vaccination clinic.
Last year, neither myself nor anyone in my immediate family got the vaccine. None of us were ill the entire season. My aunt and her son got it...both got extremely ill within four weeks, and he ended up with a severe lung infection. But she is a die-hard 'the gov't would never do anything to harm us' person.

I got to a cardiologist for a heart condition on a regular basis, and a few months after the huge H1N1 scare started and everyone was running for the nearest vaccine, I had an appointment. I found myself sitting next to a lady that was using oxygen continuously. Nothing unsusual, really, in that particular office considering the age of most of the patients. But she was, at the most, in her early 40s. It had been weighing heavily on my mind about whether or not I should get my kids vaccinated, alternating between listening to my intuition which was saying 'hell no' and my conditioned response of doing what my elders tell me to do, when out of nowhere this lady asks me if I've had the vaccine. I said 'No...why?'
'Well,' she responded, 'I got it. About five weeks later I woke up in the middle of the night and could not breath. I came into the ER, they ran all kinds of tests, but couldn't really find anything. But I've been on this oxygen 24 hrs a day now for almost a month and a half.'
I asked her if she thought it was the vaccine. She stated that since she had not had any health concerns before that, did not smoke, did not have COPD or anything of the sort, that yes, she thought it was related to the vaccine. She then went on to say that she tried contacting the CDC to report what happened, and she can only leave messages and as of that day she still had not received any replies to her messages. She said the doctor didn't really want to say it was because of the vaccine, but they are still trying to figure out what was going on with her lungs. But, bless her heart, she said she was telling as many people as she could.

Listen to your intuition.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Again, follow the money trail.

The federal government is now in control of our doctors.

The only proof I can give you is experience with several doctors on a regular bi weekly visits to their offices.
I also have friends that are doctors and belong to the hunting club I am a member of.

From the doctors lips to my ears they have stated that medicare and medicaid payments are very slow coming and very much behind in their obligations.

The so called war on drugs has hit the doctors offices. The feds are watching doctors closely concerning the prescribing of narcotics. Oxycontin, hydrocodone and the likes are the target.

If doctors don't play the Feds. games it could be very hard for them to stay in practice.

When you dig into someones wallet you have them pretty much in control.

What will come out of this I don't know. My kidney doctor wants to retire but his wife has expensive taste and he told me he works just to keep her happy. That can't be good for his patients.

One of my primary doctors has now classified his patients as to their ability to pay. Those on medicaid or medicare alone are last on the list.

Maybe when Mexico settles down I'll move there. Been there and I loved it and the people. Can you imagine how fast and easy I could get a kidney there? Just kidding, I wouldn't do that. Not yet anyway.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
If people were informed about what these shots had in them. They would be real worried. (Hiv spermicide, thimersol, squaline, mercury) that's scarier then the conspiracy itself. I deal with health care, both natural and fda bs. The comparison of the natural treated vs fda treated so to speak is better cognitive function, and faster healing. Because we treat the body vs the symptoms. I think Drs read their lil medical journals and don't question anything. Its sad.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
That's a sad story, heart breaking. I tell my family not to take it, but they do anyway. Well, like I said I'm into health. I'm starting to work on a ba in holistic... NOW they are paying a tat more attention. But still got it. The main man I take care of now got it 2 weeks ago. He has cancer and md its actually seeming the muscular distrophy is getting worse since he had the shot (which hed never taken before. And didn't want this time, but was pressures by outside influence. Reading your response makes me feel closer to ats members on health issues then my own family. Your body knows what it needs, and intuition is a big fuel into it.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I went to the Dr. last week. My Dr. made no mention of the flu shot. However, when I went to CVS to get my Rx filled, the pharmacist asked me if I had gotten the flu shot yet. I replied "I'm not getting one"; to which, the pharmacist said "everybody is getting one". I laughed at her. When I picked up my Rx, I went through the exact same dialogue with a different pharmacist. This time I asked the pharmacist if CVS owns stock in the company providing the flu vaccine. The pharmacist said "I don't know, but we are suppose to ask everyone".

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Welcome to AMERICA would you like a shot with that? Did the pham techs have a glazed look in their eyes like one promoting crack? To be honest, the reply "everyones getting one" scares me a tad. But I already recorded with the state that I have an allergy to squaline. Which is in the vaccine. So I don't know about the masses that have "allergies"

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Same thing happened at my local Walgreens. The cashier asked me if I had my flu shot and I told her no and wasn't intending on getting one. Then as she was ringing my milk up (it was skim or no fat) she told how much healthier whole milk was!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by bestof83

They had a nurse set up a school near the end off September, pushing the vaccine. I actually felt kind of bad for her. She seemed like a very nice person, but no one was buying. I saw her engage several students while I was waiting to use the ATM, and each had a specific reason why they weren't getting the shot this year.

Most of them were pretty good reasons.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Really? That makes me feel great about the future generation (however scary it seems sometimes). Anyone in the heath field should do their research. So, hopefully, that nurse learned something that day. My sisters is against it, as a highschool student, I've informed her to question things. My mom made her get it anyway.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
as long as docters get paid on the volume of the shots they give..people will never trust a money driven motive.
How can docters be moral and impartal when a they get a pocket full of cash per shot.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I just had my mandatory Flu shot this week. Yes, I said Mandatory. I work in a health system and all employees are required to get one.
A lot of people aren't happy about it but we all need jobs.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I have no doubt that there is a conspiracy involved with the flu shot, especially this year.

Everywhere I turn in the city I see advertisements in drug stores and department stores for the flu shot.

Unfortunately I did get the triple whammy flu shot last month. I had it for many year and never had a problem.

This time I had side effects almost immediately.
The first symptom was a terrible rash that itched so bad I had to go visit the emergency room.

About three days later I began to feel unwell. I have been coughing up phlegm from my lungs that were perfectly clear the day I received the vaccine.

My leg muscles began to hurt and I was having trouble walking. Am still in pain.

Now the muscles in my arms hurt, my eyes are watery and I feel nauseous most of the day, The inside of my nose has sores in it. This has gone on for a month.

Doctor said it's allergies. No, it is not allergies. Had this body 63 years and I know what is happening is not right.

I will not get a flue shot next year.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
So...does anyone have any actual evidence, research or statistics that show the vaccine is harmful, or is this just another one of ATS's anecdotal evidence circlejerk threads?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I agree that its getting out of control, when buying milk turns into a medical visit, and discussing medical advice/questions with a cashier, or even a pharmacist. Even though everyone has the right to what type of medical care they receive, I think its a bit over the line, when "everyone's getting one" turns into logical advice from people that are not qualified to give it.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

I hope you start feeling better very soon!! My 76 yr old mom just got hers yesterday from the home health RN. Mom & I had talked about the dangers of this vaccine but due to her Whipple Procedure, to remove a cancerous Pancreas tumor the end of July, it was suggested she get it. Today she did not seem too steady off her feet and said she did not feel well. Neither of us thought about that flu shot until later this evening, but we both believe it is because of it!! I had thought about getting it as I am mom's live in care taker, but I have decided against it!! I do not want to get it, get the flu, and then her get sick but every year I got it before (stopped taking it 3-4 years ago) I got the flu!!

Now I am very worried about mom......she has struggled so much this year as it is, I will be so damn angry if she is 'taken down' by this damn shot!!! I do everything in my power to see that she recovers from the traumatic surgery she had - it's only been 3 months and full recovery can take 6-12 months - now, if she gets real sick from this flu shot, I will be really to kill someone!!!!

dizziedame?? Please u2u me and let me know how you are doing.....please?? It would be good to communicate with someone older, like yourself, experiencing symptoms from the flu shot that they should not be! I will be keeping a very close eye on my dear mother and pray both of you feel much better soon.....

edit on 11/6/2010 by Champagne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Reevster

Yes. i got a physical on wednesday and my doctor asked me 3 times and when i refused the third time she apologized and told me that she was being forced by the student health clinic to offer it. i'm almost suprised its not mandatory to go to school.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join