It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*SPOLIERS* Kill Bill Vol 2 Question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 01:35 AM
link   
*SPOLIERS* *SPOLIERS*

If you haven't seen the film, I wouldn't recommend reading any further than this sentence as it will spoil your experience of a great film.

*SPOLIERS* *SPOLIERS* below

When Budd shoots The Bride, what is in the gun? - Is it just rock salt?
Or is there no real answer - just something you have to decide for yourself?

Sorry if this is a really easy thing to figure out or has been asked before.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Yes, it is rock salt.

"You done got a double dose of rock salt, right in the ole tit. Now not havin tits as fine or as big as yours, I can't even imagine how bad that # stings..."

tarantino.webds.de...

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Rock Salt he evens says so in the film if you listen to it heheh

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I just thought he may have been using slang because she seemed to go quite far when shot

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   
not sure if it only in movies but i think thatr would happen in real life aswell takeing a shot gun blast to the chest maybe you would move back a bit but maybe not that far?

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hyperen
I just thought he may have been using slang because she seemed to go quite far when shot

Well whatever it is coming at you at that speed the force is going to send you flying my friend.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada

Originally posted by Hyperen

Well whatever it is coming at you at that speed the force is going to send you flying my friend.

Yes, I think it is more likely to send you flying then a bullet. If a bullet simply goes through you then it still has a lot of its initial energy, but in the case of the rock salt in the movie it doesn' penetrate very deeply so most of the momentum from the rock salt is transferred to her making her fly backwards. Although I would say that she did fly backwards perhaps a little too far.

new topics

top topics

join