It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Nationals at it again on U.S. soil, are they terrorists?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Israeli Nationals caught at National Guard and Submarine Base.

No national news coverage of this I don't believe.

Are these guys terrorists? Why do we keep letting them go, are we that stupid?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
WTF..!

Aren't the US of A supposed to be on the same side as Israel?

We give them billions of dollars of weapons and always stand up for them!

Bit strange if you ask me! They were obviously just being nosy and not up to anything.

Now if the men were from Iran or a Muslim, wow, different ball game altogether!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by minkey53

Personally, I don't think any country is on the same side as Israel. You are either doing what they wish or you are their enemy.

I mean, really, what has Israel ever done for us?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Flagged you so this gets more attention!

I can't think of a motive here at all in regards to these particular circumstances. But whatever is going on it is a stark reminder there are Israeli agents wandering about the US, and probably every other country for that matter. This comes only two months after agents, sorry art students, were discovered near senators homes in Washington.

Why do they keep being discovered? I doubt a highly skilled agents such as Mossad would be this amateur. Maybe they are just saying this is what we can do...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I smell trouble...or is it hummus. It could be these guys just had enough chutzpah to think oh we're Israeli, we're the good guys no one will care if we just mosey on over to this helicopter...but I think this merits a great deal of further investigation but It's not likely that will happen. If they were only detained for a few hours and are no longer in custody then they are probably back in the holy land by now. I wonder if there are any Israeli citizens on the no-fly list?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/065633f460dd.gif[/atsimg]

"By way of deception thou shalt do war"

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Well, when 9/11 happened, there were apparently five dancing Israelis caught but even they were let go...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

They seem to be extremely arrogant, and I think is because, by comparison we are extremely STUPID. We let them go, time and time again. No wonder they don't seem to care if they get caught.
Someday we will wake up and realize who the real enemy is, and why so many of our kids die/have died in the middle east and Europe.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by faryjay

Also in the van I beleive they found A few grand in U.S. dollars in a sock and canine units had a hit on explosives residue...those guys look so shady especially the long hair....
edit on 5-11-2010 by HollowJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by HollowJacket

Here is a short video relating to the Israelis sent to "document" the event.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by faryjay

Yep they sure were.

Edit: I see you beat me to this post. lol
edit on 5-11-2010 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Contrary to popular belief allies do spy on each other, because we all have an agenda towards our home country. That agenda does not always coincide with our allies agendas.

The black-hawk helicopter, aside from getting to close to it, would not be a target of espionage due to its age (older helicopter). My bet would be they are watching the naval base. Groton Connecticut is the main submarine base for the United States Navy. There have been attempts to photograph the screws on some of our advanced submarines (the design of the screws / propellers are designed for noise / cavitation reduction).

This is not the first time we have caught Israel spying on us, and we have had Israeli agents in Israel caught by their counter intelligence teams. Why would allies do this? Look at Turkey, a close NATO ally that recently had a new government elected that is friendlier to governments than we would like them to be.

You always want to get info on your enemies weaknesses. You also keep an eye on your allies weaknesses for the possibility they aren't an ally in the future. All politics are local.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

We, as a country, need to reevaluate Israel as an "ally" in light of all we now know about them. Perhaps Mexico should do the same?

www.rense.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Clearly Israel gets a great deal from us. It's pretty much taboo in the U.S. to ask what's in it for Americans; I can't imagine why. What's in it and what's not in it for us to do all these things for Israel? I think we need to begin by recognizing that our relationship with Israel had never been driven by strategic reasoning. It began with President Truman overruling his strategic and military advisors, in deference to political expediency ... There's no reason to doubt the consistent testimony of the architects of major acts of anti-American terrorism on what motivates them to attack us ...

from
Asset or Liability

It always comes down to either Indirectly responsible or directly responsible. I think the nation needs to keep its best interests here at home.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

You're probably right. A friend of mine's dad used to work at the nuclear sub base there. Blackhawk helicopters are nothing the Israelis don't already have but the submarines are another matter.
100 to 1 odds they are Mossad agents.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Its either Mossad or Aman. My money is on the latter due to the proximity to the military assets in Groton. I know the Israelis have submarines (im not sure if they are nuclear or diesel). Its possible they were looking to see if they could find anything worth while.

Then again maybe its possible they landed, saw the military helicopter and wanted to take a look.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I work part time at a small airstrip where we get black hawks landing for fuel all the time. Many civilian pilots walk up to them to take a look. Their nationalities range from American all the way to Middle Eastern and nobody jumps on them and cart them off.

Hell a few of the cooler black hawk pilots will let them open the doors and peak inside if they are around while the civies are admiring their aircraft.

I think they were strung a little tight to go through all that trouble of searching and questioning them. They need to chill a little.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
The Israeli False Flag operation is in the works..Hang on people it's going to be a bumpy ride..!!!!!
edit on 11/5/2010 by GammaRayBurst because: edit text size

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Becoming

That is when the pilots are present. These guys took a look around with no pilots near the
helicopter.
edit on 5-11-2010 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I said they will let them peak in if they are around.

Most times they aren't. They usually go get some lunch before setting off again. I guess I thought I was clearer then what I was.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Becoming

Nonono.. I was saying they were poking around the blackhawk when there were no blackhawk pilots around. I was under the impression these guys were looking around the inside of the helicopter, not just standing around the outside of it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join