It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For all G.W Bush haters, and all political minded folks. Real Talk

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I seen all the liberal and conservative bashing all threw ATS, forever now. Its just disturbs me, that people on "ATS" seem to be so-called "awaken" and 'truth seekers" are naive enough to argue about each others political affiliations, and ideologies as if it even matters.

We all know TPTB run sh!t, so why argue about politics? Thats like if your trapped in an electric chair, and your threatening the Warden, that your going to be alive and a freeman tomorrow. It just makes NO SENSE.

Now, about my guy, G. Dubbya.... LEAVE HIM ALONE. He was the most entertaining President off all time. No nation would want to go against Bush. They would rather try Arnold Schwarzenegger then G.W. Yea, he started wars and people died. But these are things that are beyond our control. And I feel sooo sooo sorry for the victims, and my condolences go out to everyone that lost there lives, especially our troops. But the war would have still went on, whether it was Bill Clinton, or Jesse Ventura as President. Thats just the cards that are delt by TPTB. I actually felt safer and certain about the future of America, then I do now under the Obama Administration. I feel like theres no hope for the future at all. As a kid I looked forward to all cool technologies, flying cars, and spiritually awakened people in the world, free of hate and full of love. Now?? IDK where the hell this world is going, all I see is another Great Depression like picture for us.

If your mad, like really MAD?? Do something, post blogs, educate your community, raise awareness, and really do something to help free humanity from its Masters. Just yelling, and arguing with another 'slave' doesn't do any good but built hate and negative energy. I wish I could do something, but I'm so stuck in the rate race like most Americans working and providing what I can for my family. If I knew a safe, legal and positive way to raise awareness I would be the first to start. the only way this country would be back on track with the true American Dream is if the Authorities and Military go on some sort of strike, and out these evil people from office!

( I do not mean offend anyone what so ever. If it comes across like that, my apologizes. I just want to stop pointing the finger at ourselves and aim it at the common enemy Thank you so much for your time)

edit on 5-11-2010 by king Pop!p because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Bush-haters come in three classes:

1. Islamic warriors who want the Destruction of Civilization as we know it

2. Liberals who want the Destruction of America as we know it

3. Conspiracy-Nuts

Bush must have done a lot of things right to have all these whackjobs oppose him.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
S&F! Finally some common sense. It cracks me up that supposedly intelligent people think GW controlled everything that went on. President's are puppets people! Yes, higher on the food chain than you or me but they answer to the "bosses" just the same. Get real! G.W. Bush did what he was told to do, nothing more, nothing less.
The sooner you realize that very powerful people you have never heard of or have never seen run this world the sooner you will realize that the pieces are already in motion and only God could stop them.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
thanx for the S&F.. I thought I was going to be attacked with the first few post.lol

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I don't think we should ignore the crimes of people just because they were entertaining little monkeys, or in positions of power. Breat the law, go to jail. No, we the law abiding citizens will not ignore the crimes of George Bush, he should be in jail.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

I'm not saying to ignore anything. So, do something. A citizens arrest maybe?

You proved my point, thank you.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
in jail for what? keeping our country safe, starting a war that needed ending, water boarding? let me be the fist to say he did what needed to be done, if it was not for him we would be saying prayers 5 times a day and having no freedoms, only them that have something to hide, have fear of the laws he established.i have said it before and i will say it again ZIG BUSH!!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by king Pop!p
I seen all the liberal and conservative bashing all threw ATS, forever now. Its just disturbs me, that people on "ATS" seem to be so-called "awaken" and 'truth seekers" are naive enough to argue about each others political affiliations, and ideologies as if it even matters.

We all know TPTB run sh!t, so why argue about politics? Thats like if your trapped in an electric chair, and your threatening the Warden, that your going to be alive and a freeman tomorrow. It just makes NO SENSE.

Now, about my guy, G. Dubbya.... LEAVE HIM ALONE. He was the most entertaining President off all time. No nation would want to go against Bush. They would rather try Arnold Schwarzenegger then G.W. Yea, he started wars and people died. But these are things that are beyond our control. And I feel sooo sooo sorry for the victims, and my condolences go out to everyone that lost there lives, especially our troops. But the war would have still went on, whether it was Bill Clinton, or Jesse Ventura as President. Thats just the cards that are delt by TPTB. I actually felt safer and certain about the future of America, then I do now under the Obama Administration. I feel like theres no hope for the future at all. As a kid I looked forward to all cool technologies, flying cars, and spiritually awakened people in the world, free of hate and full of love. Now?? IDK where the hell this world is going, all I see is another Great Depression like picture for us.

If your mad, like really MAD?? Do something, post blogs, educate your community, raise awareness, and really do something to help free humanity from its Masters. Just yelling, and arguing with another 'slave' doesn't do any good but built hate and negative energy. I wish I could do something, but I'm so stuck in the rate race like most Americans working and providing what I can for my family. If I knew a safe, legal and positive way to raise awareness I would be the first to start. the only way this country would be back on track with the true American Dream is if the Authorities and Military go on some sort of strike, and out these evil people from office!

( I do not mean offend anyone what so ever. If it comes across like that, my apologizes. I just want to stop pointing the finger at ourselves and aim it at the common enemy Thank you so much for your time)

Do you really believe your man "Dubya"ran the show?I don't,I think daddy-o ran it for him.He was definitly entertaining I must admit, a real effing joke!he was real hysterical when our guy's came home mangled and dead,that was a real kicker!Oh, and lets not forget about 911!No, Nothing about him was funny......... thank you so very much.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

Such a lame attempt to mess up my post.

I never said that he ran anything. I said the powers that be, do.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by king Pop!p

My apologies,you did address it to the G.W haters and as one I don't think he's funny in any way, shape, or form.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by king Pop!p
thanx for the S&F.. I thought I was going to be attacked with the first few post.lol

Rather than bad responses the hatemongers usually give no response. If you just want to shout around irrationally there really is no response to give.

Do an anti-Bush thread and it will lite up sky high with rantings for a hundred pages or more.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Wow the naiveté of the OP and those supporting him is astonishing.,. Whether he was a puppet or not GWB is still responsible for his actions. Every reason he gave for going into Iraq has been proven false. He has done more to destroy liberty then any president since Abraham Lincoln. The patriot act 1 and 2 and the Veterans disarmament act and several other pieces of anti-liberty legislation all in the name o protecting us from terrorists.... Sigh

I have a question for those of you who believe he actually protected us from terrorist with all those laws and BS. Why has the southern border been wide open with millions a year crossing since 9/11? Also our harbors etc. Gee you'd think someone concerned about protecting us from terrorists would want to make that a priority. And with the fact that they have been wide open with millions crossing a year why is it all these terrorist hiding around every corner and under every rock have not taken advantage of it and attacked us? A limited number could have easily taken out our power grid permanently and knocked us back into the stone age. Yet we are to believe they spent years learning to fly jumbo jets to fly into buildings when even veteran pilots say it is impossible...

Bottom line is the Muslim boogymen threat is just another lie to perpetuate the systematic dismantling of American freedoms in the name of protecting us. Are there Muslims that hate us? Sure we have been meddling in thier countries for decades so of course but they are not the big threat they are made out to be. Use a little logic and reason, you can't say you're all about protecting America and leave the southern border wide open for ten years after 9/11.
edit on 6-11-2010 by hawkiye because: corrections

top topics

join