It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush reportedly slams McCain: ‘Naming Palin makes Bush think less of McCain as a man’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
www.rawstory.com...

Former President George W. Bush keeps it relatively tame in his new book, "Decision Points," which is out next week. But behind the scenes, he's reportedly been critical of former presidential candidate John McCain (R-AZ) and now-President Barack Obama. And he lays it thick on onetime Alaska Governor, Sarah Palin.

"Naming Palin makes Bush think less of McCain as a man," a Republican official purportedly familiar with Bush's thinking told The New York Daily News' Washington bureau chief Thomas DeFrank.

"He thinks McCain ran a lousy campaign with an unqualified running mate and destroyed any chance of winning by picking Palin," the official allegedly averred.

Another example of how disconnected Pres. Bush was with the total process. McCain didn't chose ex gov. Palin for a running mate; the RNC did.

I can't wait to read Bush's book!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Bush slams Mccain for making a bad decision... the world SLAMS Bush for making multiple bad decisionS.
Why does any one care what this guy thinks again?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

So now, this is news?

From your snippet-

"Naming Palin makes Bush think less of McCain as a man," a Republican official purportedly familiar with Bush's thinking told The New York Daily News' Washington bureau chief Thomas DeFrank.

Hey, I am familiar with Obama's thinking, so for now on everything I say what he is thinking is news!

The stuff coming out of the blogosphere and the liberal pundits is getting BIZARRE.

Sounds like it is coming from Politico.

By the way whaaa, do you follow Bush's thinking now? Are you going to take HIS thoughts to be something to follow?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

More likely gw bush ran the republican party into the ground, so they picked john mccaina nd palin to lose as they had no chance in winning and none of teh real candidates wanted to lose. Obama was given a free election as usa was sick of reps and gw bush.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I just have to repeat this again.

"a Republican official purportedly familiar with Bush's thinking told"

This is not just an UNNAMED source, it is an UNNAMED source reading someone else's MIND, then telling someone at the New York Daily News.

Tomorrow expect to read somewhere-
I heard from someone the other day that overheard from someone else, that read another person's mind that heard from a an insider of the Republican party that he purportedly knew what the entire Tea Party wanted to do.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

Well here's one thing that Pres. Bush said that shows he has a lot more class than 90% of the ATS gop/tpm/neocon/facists that do nothing than parrot back Beck, Sean, Rush, Savage, Boortz, Levin, and the rest.

"I want my President to succeed because if my President succeeds my country succeeds, and I want my country to succeed," Bush typically says when asked about Obama.

This quote makes me respect Bush much more than the whiners that frequent the boards here that only want to trash liberals and offer no solutions of their own. eh, sockpuppet

edit on 5-11-2010 by whaaa because: ;lksdfgji

new topics

top topics

join