It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bank Holiday Rumors Swirl Amidst Currency Crisis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
www.infowars.com...

With the world on the verge of a currency war as the Federal Reserve follows through on its dollar-killing quantitative easing program, rumors are once again swirling of a “bank holiday,” during which US citizens will be prevented from withdrawing money or at least limited in the amount of the withdrawal they can make. The bank holiday is rumored to be set for next week, with Tuesday November 11 pinpointed as the likeliest date.

This has to be at least the third or fourth time a site has predicted an impending bank holiday. Considering none have been right as of yet, I don't know how much credence to give the current prediction.

I will say that the events that have transpired in the financial world recently make this one seem more likely than the last ones.

I guess we'll find out next week.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by bozzchem

Yes, we most certainly will. I thought there was a bank "holiday" (makes it sound so nice, eh?) on it's way.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
There will absolutley be a bank holiday on November 11th. In the US is is Veteran's Day!!!! Governments and banks will be closed on this day. I don't know what they will be doing on this day but you can place a heavy bet that the banks will be CLOSED!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Starseed32

I've grown so tired of predictions that I now look at them as nothing other than something to read while scratching my balls.

I have little doubt this one will prove as worthless as the rest. One does have to wonder what the fellows pumping out the web bot predictions are making, eh?

new topics

top topics

join