It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramid UFO over Chinese Airport

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Sorry guys.... it appears that this clip has been dubenked. Sorry for the mix up.

I HATE CGI I HATE CGI I HATE CGI

I hate people that fake UFO videos using CGI and try to pass them off as the real thing!

link   
I allways get this tingeling sensation
when seeing films this "Shaky", "Zooming in/out all the time"
and whatnot...

Hmmmm...

Need more sources for me to make my mind up...
And im not saying i want more versions of the
same vid...

link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

Hey thats the name of the game. It's all about objectivity, dude!

There are many positives that can be garnished from this though. Look at how quickly a group of motivated ATSers can comb the web for evidence of a hoax! And this can be a reminder to everyone that even the 'good clips' are all potentially fakes. Sad but true I guess.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

reply to post by Jay-morris

Hey thats the name of the game. It's all about objectivity, dude!

There are many positives that can be garnished from this though. Look at how quickly a group of motivated ATSers can comb the web for evidence of a hoax! And this can be a reminder to everyone that even the 'good clips' are all potentially fakes. Sad but true I guess.

dont worry mate...keep on posting vids...hoax or not...
we dont wanna miss when the real ones appear dont we?

thats what ATS is here fore...to talk about it...and debunk or hail it

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthOccupant
It looks real enough!

Besides the UFO , witch is not a pyramid, but more a diamond shape. I see some "orbs" around it as well

I have CGI experience, and although everything can be faked, it looks like its real footage!

Seems like you don't have enough CGI experience to claim things.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by MZYYY

It looks real enough!

Besides the UFO , witch is not a pyramid, but more a diamond shape. I see some "orbs" around it as well

I have CGI experience, and although everything can be faked, it looks like its real footage!

Seems like you don't have enough CGI experience to claim things.

hahah touché ! Point taken

Although i could say : It seems you don't have enough education to understand the difference between a "claim" and "looks like". But I won't

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
It seems genuine not CGI-ed, but im not an expert in CGI though. Many sightings and UFO activity over Chinese airports this year. Could be man-made? Or that's really Alien Snout activity through our skies

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by deathmetalofcourse

Sorry bud. Check out page 2 of the thread.

It's definately CGI, unfortunately. that is ok though. Our objective is to find truth. It's a good thing when a group of ATSers can prove a video false in about 20 minutes of researching. I'm proud to have been involved with uncovering another hoax!

Keep your skepticism standing by.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Yea I guess the one thing to keep in mind as this thread seems to be dying is just because it can be CGI doesn't mean it definitely is..... I mean anything can be CGI nowadays. It would be the perfect way to debunk a true vid is just to show how you would CGI it.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by wisintel

Yeah but I think the debunk footage of this particular video has sealed the deal here. If the video was uploaded this morning and was genuine, I feel that a debunk video wouldn't be available for several days after the fact, IF it was an outside source trying to discredit real footage of a ufo.

In this case under the info tab of the debunk clip, the video is a dedication to some other hoaxers. I think thats a pretty good indication that this is not a disinfo smear of a real video. This is all together a CGI project.

All you truthers out there don't look at this as a win for the debunkers, just look at is as another hoax spotted by us here at ATS.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

I hate people that fake UFO videos using CGI and try to pass them off as the real thing!

I wonder if it's a class assignment from a 3D animation class...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

reply to post by deathmetalofcourse

Sorry bud. Check out page 2 of the thread.

It's definately CGI, unfortunately. that is ok though. Our objective is to find truth. It's a good thing when a group of ATSers can prove a video false in about 20 minutes of researching. I'm proud to have been involved with uncovering another hoax!

Keep your skepticism standing by.

I am not CGI savvy but I want to attempt to get into a CGI's mind.

So the CGI'er is at an airport-------has a lot of time to waste when all of a sudden-------they have a CGI moment where they say to thyself "Self, this section of the sky looks like a great canvass for thou to import a graphic within"---------and so, they go off on their trip (unless of course, they work at the airport)-----get home, play back video and insert a graphic------upload it on YouTube then, get on with their life.

Is that how this works? Again, I'm just tryin' to understand how a 'CGI brain' supposedly functions.
Just seems like an awful lot of plotting and planning not to mention, pretending.

edit on 5-11-2010 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
i had no problems watching it. at first i thought it was just white balloon. i would have expected more talking or shock from bystanders or even the person filming. you can hear the wind blowing. what's weird about the spiral vanishing act in the end is the sound effect. at first i thought maybe the sounds were edited in. but now i'm thinking its actually part of the video. and that is more disturbing than the visual to me.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Lawgiver

Well, that sound was a jet and the ambient sounds of people in the airport. Either way it doesn't really matter. See page 2 of this thread.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Just a reminder to those that lack the skills or basic common sense to understand if something may in fact be cgi or worthy of pages upon pages of discussion:

A good video will have enough data that you can actually worry about pouring over the video last. Often, a video can be completely discounted before you even bother with the contents of the video itself. A good example is the Haiti video. Folks who wasted their time and brain cells pondering that one didn't bother to use common sense, reason and logic to save them time.

If you get a good video, with no background information, or if is is shot over a highly populated area and you only find woo-woo sites discussing it....well your wasting your time.

But then again, if you find video over cities that are from multiple people and have plenty of witnesses, but show things that make it obvious it isn't alien/ufo related you need to let it go.....holding on to stuff like that just makes us all look ignorant.

For someone to arrive at the LEAST LIKLEY CONCLUSION...well, to do that and hold water you better have more than an opinion on some youtube video.

edit on 5-11-2010 by IgnoreTheFacts because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthOccupant

Nice attack there.

I hope you stop making useless comments around here. Believers like you, clutter up this forum with useless posts.

The only thing that you said on topic was claiming you have CGI experience and saying its real.

That's when you started waving your believer flag around. Trying to say, "HAHA Debunkers, here is the best UFO evidence. I know, because I can tell from my CGI experience"

To all debunkers:

Not believing isn't debunking.

Please provide footage without the object or the movie maker admitting it is false, otherwise.. don't bother or be creative :-)

So....After you absolutely knew that the footage was real from your CGI experience. You started to make these useless posts, attacking debunkers.

And another one.

post by EarthOccupant

post by EarthOccupant

Seems like you got something against debunkers. Do you not believe them? The people that come off crazy saying. Its an LED kite, RC plane, Chinese Lantern. Are most likely right, because they have seen hundreds of these videos. Debunked them many times and already have REAL experience with this.

I don't understand what people have against them. All they are doing is speaking the truth, most people can't even learn to listen to them. They keep believing a video that has an orange glowing orb flying in one direction, with no other apparent movement. When its obviously a Chinese Lantern.

There are so many better videos of UFOs, take a look around ATS. I bet that's what most of you haven't done. All you are doing, are cluttering this forum up with useless junk.

I know, I was just like most of you. I was running around yelling, " It has to be real!". That's when I started listening to these ATS hard hitters. They were right, I admitted it. I apologized, I didn't attack them in anyway. I was enlightened. I am still gaining my experience.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

just to add to my comments
this was filmed at an airport? yes?
so shouldnt there be people looking up alot?
plus control towers looking up?
and radar?
pilots?
stop the crap now please
this is just annoying
i am a true believer in Aliens/UFOs but with videos like this we just get no credibility anymore when the real stuff comes along
it looks visually like the moving sphere with orbs coming out that everyone jumped and screamed "wow this is real" then all of a sudden it was debunked and cast away to the shadows! not the same shape just visually blurred and out of focus ever so slightly!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
hahaha just read threw page 2 and yep its CGI
any sorrys out there? lol
just kidding!
nice try

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

6.cn

Video seems to be genuine! I am no expert though. So what do you guys think? The video is a bit shaky but please watch the whole thing. It seems there are other orbs flying within close proximity to the bigger pyramidal shaped ufo. Are the coming out of it? I can't tell.

The ending is also notable. A spiral or circular shaped wave of energy seems to envelop the entire craft and than it disappears from view! WTF???

That's by far one of the coolest UFO videos i've seen in a long time - thanks for posting.

As to the actual video, I am no expert. I just think it looks cool. The shape and general appearance seems unique.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join