It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramid UFO over Chinese Airport

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by wisintel
I think this video will definitely end up being debunked for two reasons and neither one of them because it is actually a fake.

1. This video is so sensational that very few people will believe it to be real, simply because it is so good.

2. This video is so sensational that if it is real TPTB can't afford for it not to be debunked.

Thats why i already stated that debunking should be done properly based on evidence.

But you are right, i think it will properly be ignored to death, that always works well for governments.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Hi there,

Yeah! i found the Chinese Movie... I posted it but i am new here... can't start new threads.
yesterday i found also new youtube video's from 3/4/5/ november 2010 ...Phoenix NY new Jersey UK etc
There is still more i found.

i can encode it i and put it on toutube... and let the world now!

link   
watching that was so frustrating. so many times he or whoever would get a shot and then ruin it, they just couldn't focus on the dang thing! and it was so interesting, one of the neatest ufo videos I've ever seen. it seemed as if all the little orbs surrounding it were bothering the big one? so it releases some kind of protective burst of energy or something. this gives it time to turn on its side and warp out. very cool

link   

Originally posted by wisintel

1. This video is so sensational that very few people will believe it to be real, simply because it is so good.

2. This video is so sensational that if it is real TPTB can't afford for it not to be debunked.

While i can partially understand your reasoning behind number 2, I will have to disagree with about number 1.

You said yourself, it's sensational because the footage is overall pretty good. So instead of trying to debunk it after watching it once, watch it several more times and let it sink in a little bit.

As I've stated several times, I am hardly a video expert but i have seen plenty of fakes in my days. This strikes me a real sighting. Hopefully we get some members involved with this thread that have a better background in video analysis.

The shadows are correct for the position of the sun, you can use the control tower as a reference point. And once again I want to focus attention on the final 20 seconds of the video. WTF is that? Clearly there is some kind of energy at work here before the craft disappears from view.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

The shape and color remind me of the object described in the Cash Landrum Incident (Wikipedia). It was descibed as a bright upright diamond shaped object as big as a water tower.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by sjhzm

Please encode it for us!!! That would be extremely helpful in getting an embedded copy of the video for this thread.

Thank you for your help.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I think the video is one of the better ones.

I think the sound in it is kinda cheesy, and that would be the only reason I would say possible fake. If he had to zoom in that much to get the shape there is no way he is hearing it.

Unless, I'm wrong and I am hearing other object instead of it.

But, if the sound can be explained awesome video.

Thanks for sharing.

Pred...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

He is at an airport... Hmm let me think.. what background noise could there be at an airport? ...
2nd

edit on 5-11-2010 by EarthOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

I'm pretty sure that the sounds your hearing are coming from a jet and not the object in the video.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
If Real....freaking crazy!!! I have no way of telling for sure.
Tell me though- why oh why can't these people hold the darn camera straight? drives me loopy!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by angrydog

Cool, I thought it could be you as its not a verry common name.

And yes them orbs around the bigger ship are verry strange. I hope this doesnt turn out to be CGI.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthOccupant

At least there's a few of us who seem to understand that. Just because for whatever reason you believe the idea to be a fake, does not automatically mean that it's debunkable. The footage provided here looks and feels genuine to me.

Unfortunately I have no professional methods to analyze the video clip other than stopping frames and watching it closely. so far by just doing that i haven't been able to find anything "wrong" with the video. The lighting and shadows seem to be genuine and correct, and the object is obviously NOT any conventional aircraft. So?
Does that mean it's aliens? No it doesn't. But until we can determine further what it is, it will remain classified as a UFO.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I think its fake. From one source and also, if an object the size of that (and it was quite big) was hovering over the airport, then we would have had another shutdown, or at least many people seeing it.

Thats the bad thing about footage these days. Its not difficult to make footge look real if you have the tools, and a bit of know how.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Ok so I found some youtube vids I can embed here.. not gonna like this

Debunking Vid

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Indeed.

I noticed once in another threat people were "debunking" something because it could be replicated with CGI.

If something can be replicated exactly trough CGI that doesn't mean it IS CGI, sometimes people seem to forget that.

Edit: Well, seeing the above vid... Thats debunking good style!

edit on 5-11-2010 by EarthOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by wisintel

Debunk vid has the embedding disabled....

Hope we weren't put on by some hoaxer.... I hate when that happens!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Anyone remember this? www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm not saying its true or anything, so please don't jump on my back.

The only reason I'd say fake is because:

1) Looks too good to be true (CGI)

2) Incorporates a spiral, which we know nothing about other than people wishing that the spiral incidents involve UFOs

and the big one

3) The Golden Knights are confirmed for having a jump that day over a Chinese Airport.

EDIT:
It's most definitely CGI
edit on 5-11-2010 by TheOneElectric because: It's CGI

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Sorry guys.... it appears that this clip has been dubenked. Sorry for the mix up.

I HATE CGI I HATE CGI I HATE CGI

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2

Sorry guys.... it appears that this clip has been dubenked. Sorry for the mix up.

I really thought as much. You cant trust any footage these days, unless it comes with many witnesess. But i find it disturbing that a few people on this thread were believeing it straight away. Thats not good!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

Originally posted by W3RLIED2

I really thought as much. You cant trust any footage these days, unless it comes with many witnesess. But i find it disturbing that a few people on this thread were believeing it straight away. Thats not good!

Believing or not ruling out the possibility it could be real are two different things.

I say bring them ALL on, and if it get solved as quickly as this one, thats fine with me.
Better 100 fakes and finding one real then scaring poster off, and maybe missing a good one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join