It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Ok, so I debated with myself about whether to post this or not and then I decided, Hey it's ATS and why not. So here goes. I had this dream two nights ago and it all of a sudden seems much more pertinent with everything that is going on and with all the prediction threads flying around.

It was a very vivid dream. I was standing on the deck of a U.S. Aircraft Carrier. We were stationed somewhere in the Pacific Ocean outside of Japan. All of a sudden the Aircraft Carrier came under some form of attack and there was a huge explosion. My point of view changed and I was above the Carrier watching it sink and the planes sliding off the deck and into the Ocean. Just as quickly as the ship sank, I saw new ships rushing in from every direction and I saw the build up for what would be a huge naval battle. I remember thinking distinctly in my dream that the sinking of this carrier would be the cause for a massive war.

Now this whole thing could just be the product of my imagination coupled with the fact that I have been spending a lot of time here on ATS. It could also be the pepperoni pizza I ate before going to bed that night....
However, I figured I would post this and if nothing happens it would be forgotten and if something does happen along these lines I would be ATS famous...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by wisintel

Hey, you never know what might happen.

There are plenty of cases where everyday people (not psychics) have had just one prophetic dream. You have it on record if anything like that happens. For the sake of the sailors involved, I do hope that you are wrong.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
do this.

1,get a little note book and pencil. [place under pillow or near your bed]
2,say a few times during the day 'i desire greater clarity on my navel battle dream'
3,as you drift off to sleep 'repeat 'greater clarity on navel battle dream'
4,pay attention to the last dreams you have before you wake.
5,write as you wake on your note book ,thoughts and visuals etc.

be open minded and see what happens.

join