It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EMP - November 6th, 2010

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Well I finally made myself watch this video.

I don't know what her normal behaviour is like, but I was convinced she was lying after the first minute. She touched her face a couple of times and kept breaking eye contact with the camera and looking to her right.

She even made an awkward laugh during that first minute when she was talking about Obama being in the air.

If we were playing cards and she just moved all in, I would call her!

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Heh heh heh that was very entertaining thanks for posting I needed a good laugh. What ever she is smoking I want some...

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by yadda333
Well I finally made myself watch this video.

I don't know what her normal behaviour is like, but I was convinced she was lying after the first minute. She touched her face a couple of times and kept breaking eye contact with the camera and looking to her right.

She even made an awkward laugh during that first minute when she was talking about Obama being in the air.

If we were playing cards and she just moved all in, I would call her!

This is the kind of analysis that I like.

It reminds me of the show "Lie To Me". (A great show by the way.)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by windwaker

I was actually gonna comment the same thing.

2nd

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
LOL

I see how much she needs this to happen!! $$$$$$ You know its people like her eho give "DIS-INFORMATION" to turn off or confuse people.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
now i dont know who this lady thinks she is, she aint no alien, she must be a comedian, thats a good one.
it would make a good plot in a hollywood movie.
after these next few weeks whenever not one nuke gets detonated
im gonna be laughing even more then i already am.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
This women has been posted before - she is hilariously eccentric but I find some of her views compelling...

I have a feeling - call it intuition - the $10.99 'swimsuit edition' video may contain some earth-shattering and paradigm-shifting informations - does anyone from the US feel like renting it and sharing with your ATS brosefs?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
She did not believe what she was saying.
Her laughing was nervous.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
shes tripping what a nut case funy but

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Gtown

What happened to the October alien invasion she promised? This woman is a lying con artist. Stop posting her videos.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Gtown

lol ok guys, tell your mom to stop watching so much youtube. it was funny har har.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
When does this movie come out?

Also, Colleen, I'm still waiting on that bridge you were going to sell me - please don't keep my broker waiting, time is money.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
5:00PM - still here. Thank god for small miracles.

Ooooh, Avatar comes on tonight!!

Hope I haven't smartassed too soon,
WS

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Gtown

Wow. I am a little bit biased due to the fact that I work in mental health. I have met Jesus, God, the devil, a guy who absolutely believed that Hitler was alive and making cookies out of little children in Chicago. So, with my career field, I have heard some crazy things over the last 6 years. I call BS. If she is a head case she is a highly functioning one.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by WickedStar
5:00PM - still here. Thank god for small miracles.

Ooooh, Avatar comes on tonight!!

Hope I haven't smartassed too soon,
WS

Famous last words...and then...KA-BOOM!!!! LOL

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
The Pleiadians, from what I know are meant to be benevolent extraterrestrials and she's threatening people with earthquakes and death. I wonder why no other so called pleiadian, channelers are coming forward with this sorta talk..
This woman's not right in the head, she's been watching to many YouTube videos. Im taken it with a pinch of salt as they say!!

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mackey1224uk

Exactly right! She has really drifted into some ego trippin power play. I believe in the last video that was posted about the UFO sightings she stated she slept with an E.T. and this is how she started receiving information from the Pleiadians. Below is more of an accurate representation of what I would say is closer to truth.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 6-11-2010 by GreatHealingBear because: Added link copy paste

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
ok I hope this is ok it really doesnt show anything and alot of people were asking so here is all I could dig up...

i83.photobucket.com...

Your welcome.. I think?>

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gtown
Has there not been a battle between good & evil forever light & dark?

Most battles are evil vs evil.

And both sides try to pretend they are the good guys.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by andrewh7
This woman is a lying con artist. Stop posting her videos.

Could well be.

But it would be easier if you just stopped watching them.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join