It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EMP - November 6th, 2010

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
This thread is hilarous at last.

Well this hole idea is nothing new, the reptilians dominating this planet from the inside like the Nagas and Man eaters like Rakshasas from the Vedas. Even on the Terrapapers you got a similar view of things.

Ok if this guys are harvesting us for food like in the game Pray then I would strongly recomend to move to Holland and try to be high 24 hours a day so that when that awfull day comes in wich you will be the dinner...
Well those guys who eat youy they will be flying so high that they will not be able to leave the surface anymore.

edit on 20/02/2009 by Karmayogi11 because: ...

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Gtown

This woman is crazy as hell. But she does have a nice rack.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by aravoth
reply to post by Gtown

*goes back to watch the video*

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
O.K. I feel dumber already from hearing that but the previous poster was on target with her upper body being nice. Maybe they were pumped too full and some of that air went to her head. We'll all find out the 8th I guess. I have my popcorn ready.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I think i can sum this up in 3 words: what the f***?

Favorite part was when she was like "don't test me Mr.Obama!". But really, say we all do get $5.3 million next year. Wouldn't that just mean that bread would now cost over a million $? Doesn't make logical sense.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Was she signing for the benefit of the deaf through this vid or just good at neuro lingustics?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
No tsunami or earthquake happened when Obama landed today. This lady is on something. Lol.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
She was quite wonderwoman-esque, the way she was very active with her hands reminds me of hypnotists.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
well nice rack but i should go and pimp slap her right now!
what happend to her promise huh? where is she now? she thirsty for the slap!

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Gtown

My dream woman. She'd be fun at a party.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
It's all vary interesting, but time will tell as always time will tell.

Second rack that is...................................

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

reply to post by Gtown

I wasn't noticing she was saying, i also looked at that rack LOL

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Wait...if everyone who survives gets 5.3 million dollars, then everyone will have the same amount of money right?..Making the money USELESS.

This woman is insane.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

reply to post by Gtown

That's the same way I feel about Sarah Palin.

Maybe this woman in the video should run for President of The United States.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Gtown

I had to take this with a truckload of road salt. Still need more salt to swallow this lol. She is kinda hot for an older chick, that's what kept me watching lol. But in the end, fact is stranger than fiction, what if? just what if what she is saying is actually true??? lol I seriously doubt it. But oh well. Interesting to watch none the less.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic Lumen
reply to post by Gtown

I had to take this with a truckload of road salt. Still need more salt to swallow this lol. She is kinda hot for an older chick, that's what kept me watching lol. But in the end, fact is stranger than fiction, what if? just what if what she is saying is actually true??? lol I seriously doubt it. But oh well. Interesting to watch none the less.

In all honesty, her story reminds me of the Book of Revelation and the war between the Angels ("Angels" being Reptilians and all of the other alien races she's talking about) In The Book Of Revelation the war is brought down to Earth from "The Heavens".

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Write on a piece of paper - 11/6
Now turn it upside down.........

Just figured I would fuel the fire of numerologists and people grasping for straws.

Today's the 6th, lets be fare and discuss tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Thanks for the info Getsmart, Im sure Id feel crazy if i saw the same thing! Just a few questions, where in the world did you see this thing? Was there anyone esle around? Is there any way this person could have been just a big guy? Blonde hair? White skin? Being albino can account for red eyes or even allergies!

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
well its nov. 6 and she can keep my 5.3 million dollars if she gets on top.

well it seems she made a similar post for oct. so her predictions are pretty much crap. but ill still take some end of the world sex.

www.disclose.tv...
edit on 6-11-2010 by fianna because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
After November 8 or whatever, can these rediculous predictions please stop? What prediction or prophecy has ever come true?

I mean, come on....enough is enough. They are humorous, nothing more.

edit on 6-11-2010 by milkmustache because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join