It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EMP - November 6th, 2010

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
With all the predictions for November 6th, 2010
I thought I would add this Video.
Pretty Crazy but I know you have all seen her.
Says the Pleadians are at war with reptilians and such

I know this ish is getting crazy but what is up?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Gtown

Be kinda interesting if it were really true. All those naysayers would never be able to speak with credibility on any subject no matter how smart and scientific they were.

Besides Rep. Michele Bachmann has one of them on board...yes a possession of sorts if not very close to a physical lizard. I would actually feel more comfortable with Anna on her ship (Series "V
ANNA

Here..when you take still pictures you can see them. However in videos their charm, animation, and personality hides this
Mathews and Bachmann
edit on 5-11-2010 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Because timewave zero and webbot received a great following, many people are now revolving their "prophecies" around the dates that timewave zero and webbot state that "Novel" things may happen. "Novel" is such a vague statement that anything that happens this month will be attributed to timewave zero and webbot being correct.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I like to think as a member of this community, that I am capable of keeping a pretty open mind towards most things. I would even go so far as to say that I am able to keep my mind more open and be more understanding than your average member here.... However, that lady is just a tad bit too far out there for me. I just can't find logic in what she is saying. It's like she is pulling in several conspiracy theories over the years and trying to weave them all together in one. I would go so far as to say she could be one of those people whose job it is to get attention making outlandish claims and predictions that never come true to discredit the people who are telling the truth.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
AIGHT! 5.3 MILLION NEXT SPRING whoooo whooo!!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
i love this crazy b... colleen, you are the height of too much.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I believe a race as advanced as the pleadians wouldn't be at war with anyone. You have already lost.when you fight someone, you are simply fighting yourself.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Wow!

She needs to go see a shrink, her med levels aren't right.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by GhostR1der

Only in the eyes of a human so far. Perhaps war is much more universal than we think.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

This is all a bunch of crap

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by rushunt
AIGHT! 5.3 MILLION NEXT SPRING whoooo whooo!!!!

Thats what I'm talking about!!!!
Moulah!

Originally posted by GhostR1der
I believe a race as advanced as the pleadians wouldn't be at war with anyone. You have already lost.when you fight someone, you are simply fighting yourself.

Has there not been a battle between good & evil forever light & dark?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Wow! That was entertaining! I was due for a laugh! Really not practical, way out side of my zone for being practical. They make medications for people who have chemical imbalances. Charity work can help people who are bored to stay busy. The only thing that I wondered about is why don't they show the dead bodies on TV?
and what happened to the bodies? Not showing the real reality on the news leaves loop holes available for this sort of interpretation. In any case put electronics in your homemade faraday cages this week, I am too many weird predictions.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by GhostR1der

I understand what your trying to say but. War like math is universal b/c no matter how advanced a group may be there will always be one that wants what the other has or wants there political/life imposed on said other group.

Think if we as a species during the dark ages had our industrial revolution then. Where we would be now; instead of the indoctrinated stupidity fighting each other we may have been in space trying to spread the word of JEHALA the god of gods. (sarcsim) The what ifs are to great. I hope your right.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Just when I thought that NOTHING in existence could match the absurdity of those end-time religious folks, this comes along to surpass it.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
haha seems she tryd a "hoster training" her body language is so noobish..

well is she crazy ? or not? who knows...tinfoil hats tomorrow!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
There are so many predictions at this point that when I stumbled on this, I figured what the Hecc!

I thought it was rather funny the way she was talkin sheet on Mr. O.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
she just took all the conspiracyes and mashed them up together,and a 10 year old would make a better story to believe in,how come she forgot the masons and the illuminati?
you know it would be awesome if this is true,if obama gets powned when he tryes to escape but well see tomorow wont we?
if he dosnt get stoped i should just go and pimp slap her

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I hope i'll live after christmas...........
I'm gonna be rich!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
OMG....

It's going to be a bussy day tomorrow......

Let's see, what do we allready have ( afcourse based on all prediction threads on ATS )

Tomorrow :

President Obama will be killed in India.

A nuclear false flag in America.

The aliens will invade planet Earth.

The stockmarket will finaly crash big time.

Oh yes... and if there still somebody left alive; they will get killed after a deadly x flare from our sun.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Gtown

OH MY GAWD !
I can only imagine what pillow talk must be like, or even prior talk, Holy crap during talk must be well well out of this world !!!!!!!!!!!! Please if nothing happens can we take a month off of doom and gloom?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join