It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: Man in disguise boards international flight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Exclusive: Man in disguise boards international flight

us.cnn.com

Canadian authorities are investigating an "unbelievable" incident in which a passenger boarded an Air Canada flight disguised as an elderly man, according to a confidential alert obtained by CNN.

The incident occurred on October 29 on Air Canada flight AC018 to Vancouver originating in Hong Kong. An intelligence alert from the Canada Border Services Agency describes the incident as an "unbelievable case of concealment."
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.ctv.ca

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
This is unbelievable to me, I have traveled a fair bit and get the "quick glance" at my passport but nothing serious. The implications of this could be far reaching. But I've always thought that ... If the bad guys want to evil, they will find a way!

It may be that this guy was only trying gain "airmiles" but still that fact that he can make it on board disguised is beyond me

us.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Perfect stranger

What a complete tit. That's just screwed the rest of us now too. I wouldn't be surprised if he was hired to do it, to step up airport security yet again! But you are right bad people will find ways to do bad things it can't be stopped!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

He must have had someone realy good at hair an makeup effects

say..someone from Hollywood could prolly get the job done.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
What unbelievable is the story itself. First he doesn't look like a 55 years old caucasian, more like an 80+ years old. Second, why changed his appeareance mid flight? Third, what happened to the real elderly? Fourth, why is this even on CNN?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Interesting that this comes not even a whole week after air industry figures complained to the US about thier apparant inability to practice what they preach with thier Airport security.
After years of annoyance to the British public , caused by over intrusive searches,and the recent addition of scanners and assorted BS of that nature, frequent travelers in Britain were shocked , appalled and frankly livid about the fact that in America, domestic flights (the kind which were involved in the 9/11 incidents) are not required to be as stringently checked as international ones! This despite the fact that the US has been plugging the over zealous approach to UK internal flights since the whole issue started spiraling down the pan freedom and comfort wise.
Thats like saying, " Well , I been shot with a nine millimetre weapon , so Im banning long guns" .... What blithering stunted waste of genetic material thought up that policy descision? Some people have horsedung for thinking matter I think.
I call plant on the disguised person. Someone thought we needed an extra push in the wrong direction.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Would this guy be caught if he went through one of those nefarious body scanner?

I think this stunt could very well be a "false flag", in a sense, to promote these scanners as Safety procedure.

Just my 2 brazilian cents.

Peace

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
i agree it could be a "false flag" but don't forget facial recognition software is sophistcated enough to see through most disguises. It could be a ploy to add a whole new element to the mix.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by rcanem

Whats next? DNA scanners in every terminal ? A deep psychological exam before and after each visit to the airport? " Have you noticed any homicidal or suicidal tendancies in yourself over the last two weeks? Have you been saying or doing things which would make you a danger to yourself and the rest of the passengers on the flight you intend to board? Are you fully supportive of your government , or are you a leftist liberal? Liberal huh ? HEY MIKE , HIT HIM WITH THE SHOCK AGAIN !! Now ... are you fully supportive of your government ....??"

Yeah, thats a peachy look at peace and security in the future. I figure we have maybe five years till that happens.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Quite an oddity .

That is one realistic latex mask.

Just thought I would embed the picture.....

No doubt airport security personal will be pinching checks Monday morning .

edit on 6-11-2010 by UmbraSumus because: add larger image

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

Thats a GREAT disguise! Not only changing the age of the wearer, making a twenty something appear an octogenarian, but also changing his ethnic appearance from what appears to be some form of oriental influence , into a white cloth capper! Amazing transformation, the attention to detail is fantastic!

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

...Fifth, who really is this young man? Sixth, why is his identity concealed in the pictures (black out eyes)?

Is this man an agent, a spy?
Maybe a criminal trying to escape/disappear?
A thrill seeker?
Why go through all this?

The story actually sounds a bit off a movie...

Peace

new topics

top topics

join