It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holographic you : How would you handle it

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by IzzycomesinPeace
reply to post by majestictwo

I've never heard about this concept. But the thing is...who I am is not defined by what I am. Does that make sense? I don't know how else to explain it. Well...I guess what I'm trying to say is my surroundings and how or why we are here will never change who I am. Experiences are real if not physically always emotionally. It doesn't change what I have done, who I have met, What I have read, and what I have experienced. So if I found out reality isn't what I thought...it still doesn't change reality. Wow...I'm sorry if this post might be confusing. The idea is in my head but I'm having a hard time forming it into words. Sorry...
S & F!!
edit on 5-11-2010 by IzzycomesinPeace because: (no reason given)

Nope, you explained yourself very well. Your right, your reality will not change the only thing that would change is, you would now know what it was all about. Now finding that out may change the way you do things, treat people and think. Lets say as a result we discover our realities are created and that feedback does in fact occur i.e. positive actions lead to a positive life and visa versa - would that change you in anyway, if not you anyone you know.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

No wonder I see 1's and 0's everywhere!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

It won't change me. I try to stay positive so I can be/live positive...Can't go wrong there. I'm not sure if would change other's. It could...people are different so there is no telling who will react in what way. I can only speak for myself

edit on 5-11-2010 by IzzycomesinPeace because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join