It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton, US Secretary of State, is here in NZ - why? I'll tell you why.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Yes I've seen that headline.
If he takes the $75 billion, I think we've just dug ourselves a huge hole.
We'll be surrounded by empty promises, like Adolf Hitler did to the Jews.
In the modern day, the powers that be are more like Adolf Hitler, and we, the people are the Jews. The world is our concentration camp, we're stuck here, controlled, constantly watched, and voted people into power that gave us empty promises. We're nothing but workers for the man. I think a revolution is in order.

Cheers
Brady

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
North American Union (NAU)

I`m from Canada & just last Fall I learned that our government has sold us out to the US, without asking us or even telling us. Same goes for the American people.

On March 23 2005, Prime Minister Martin & Mexican President Fox signed the Security & Prosperity Partnership of North America (SPP) with US President Bush.

This was the second step on the way to the NAU, the first being the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA).

When the NAU is finalised (2010), as part of the New World Order (NWO), Canada, the US & Mexico will no longer be Sovereign nation states, rather there will be a single region of STATE CORPORATE RULE.

All three words being operative under the One World Government of the NWO, as implemented by the United Nations (UN) Agenda 21, which is a strange mixture of Capitalism & Communism called COMMUNITARIANISM.

Agenda 21 has already been stealthily established across Canada & the US, right under our noses...I don`t know about Mexico...but no doubt already there too.

CNN Anchor Lou Dobbs on the NAU:

This is the NAU scene from "Zeitgeist" the movie:

Here is Ron Paul`s take on the NAU:

Another good video, from the John Birch Society:

edit on 6-11-2010 by Maiden PEI because: Formatting

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I didn't read much in to the visit itself, With Foreign affairs of N.Z (more specifically foreign policy in this 'agreement'), in mind, a field I happily work in. The declaration only remarks towards the pacific, so it won't be changing much. The media gave off the idea that relations froze between the U.S and New Zealand, this is not the case in regards to what that declaration has set out, military exercisers happen regularly between N.Z and the U.S, Australia, Singapore, South Korea and so on, it is part of NATO. Also you need to keep in mind that Our troops in Afghanistan is not because of the U.S, but because of our NATO/U.N obligations, but that is also grey. The only part which draws most attention is the regular meetings.

I believe there needs to be more focusing on Chinese intentions are to our country rather than the U.S. I would elaborate more, but it gets into the grey area of what we're having to watch for in foreign and internal affairs in regards to what Chinese intentions may be.
edit on 6/11/2010 by lepracornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
il Tell you why shes here , Earlier this year the new zealand defence force said they would release hundreds of ufo documents that were classified on ufos this year after leaving the treaty they had signed because we refused to have there war ships in our waters and no longer needed to keep them a secret under that treaty

i now speculate the us didnt want that to happen and i bet that was in the wellington agreement

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join