It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US to split into 6 pieces in 2010

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

You quote first from www.[antiwar.com] now you post a link to that RAG?

I unlike you consider all versions of a story and make up my own mind PAL.

'Eleven militants killed' in Pakistan drone attack

Pakistan publicly criticises drone attacks, saying they fuel support for militants. But observers say officials privately condone the strikes.

Drone attacks 'taking serious toll' on al-Qaeda in Pakistan

"The president's been very supportive, obviously, of this operation," he said.

Pakistan's ISI intelligence service, which is often regarded as obstructive, had been "very co-operative," he added.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

So you did vote to kill almost a thousand innocent Pakistanis, in order to kill some alleged Al-Qaeda members?

Let's not forget, non of them have been tried, or convicted of any crimes, no evidence of them doing anything wrong etc.

Funny Slayer, it is OK to ask for evidence when it comes to Iran claiming Britain support terrorism, but not OK to ask for evidence when it comes to CIA just going on a murder rampage.

See how the world operates?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

I've never condoned nor denied the deaths took place. However one should realize that when the Pakistani Government condones it and agrees the strikes should take place but in public critizes it how should one look at the situation?

There is much more to the bigger picture here ooz.
edit on 5-11-2010 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Nothing personal, but the CIA is fresh on my mind. I'm not excusing CSIS ... I haven't really looked.

Timeline of CIA Crimes

www.infowars.com...

Great points on both sides of this debate, but I'm with ya on your anti-war and awareness points Oozyism. I've seen too many overlapping horrors in my studies to not see how they project into various societal madnesses, and I see them becoming bolder, and the potential for them becoming exponentially more damaging over time. Government Air Brakes? Oh yes, there are none!

Why not protect our health at least, but no - there's death meds, GMO's, WHO links to Codex Alimentus, and nanotech food tampering in our supermarkets. Even vending machines selling poison to our kids in cafeterias shows off our collective societal negligence under elitist corporate rule.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Northwarden
I'm not excusing CSIS ... I haven't really looked.

Again, consider all sides of the bigger picture.
Well I'm off, gotta work in the morning

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

You study ours, we'll study yours, might be safest on that point I was thinking lol

Will do Slayer.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

When you got a hungry kid and you can't take money out of the bank to get them food, because the banks are closed. Your going to be in the street or doing something you might not supposed to be doing to get that child fed. Plain and simple. Majority of tard-o America has not prepared for anything like this and there are going to be alot of hungry kids and alot of pissed off parents / grand parents. So again, when the diplomacy stops because of food riots and people are just tired of it. Then what? It's all going to get fixed diplomatically? HA
They'll turn the military before that even happens. Think I am kidding? Get ready for this question - Where are your papers and ID and where do you live and where are you going? You'll be getting that alot at the checkpoints.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

Then what is your suggestion to fix things?

I don't see your scenario playing out.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
depends on who does the splitting.. more like 3 or 4 pieces.. the way economics and population is, there almost no way it would be 6. northeast. southeast. texas and a little north and west. and then california and north to east. thats what id say.

i think california would be first, because alone they would be something like, the 8th largest economic country in the world. they dont need us. and if they did, it would probably become a prison state, that the rest of the states would export their prisoners to.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Sweet, I'd like to see Texas secede from the Union anyway. It's in our Constitution that we have always retained that right. If it happens it happens, Mexico would try and overtake Texas in that scenario but that would be an epic failure on their part. Change is good right? Isn't that what Obama supporters wanted? Bring on the change I say! I'm ready!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Not saying this would be a good thing, but it almost seems like it has to happen. The power structure has grown stale. As much as we'd like to sit here and pretend like we're #1 in the financial and R&D sectors, the truth is all of the policies and practices supporting the "foundation" are outdated by at least 3-4 decades. It worked, but it can only get us so far. The young generation needs a chance to reclaim their future from the old fogies, and I have a feeling they are up to the challenge. New faces. New goals. New ideas. New solutions. Now?

Despite all the animosity towards the US, I think the world needs the US as much as the US needs the world. This could be a chance to wipe the slate clean and start fresh. Obviously the changes would need to start in the House and Senate, and probably even the White House. I'm all for kicking out anybody over the age of 40. An America with a new face would be a sight to behold.
edit on 5-11-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

Since my comments have upset I would chose from a list of the countries as the best in the world. South Korea, United Kingdom, Canada, the People's Republic of China, Sweden, Iceland and even Japan.
We're not number 1!

I wouldnt bother coming here mate....this country aint so fantastic these days

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
I'm surprised that no one has said who they will vote to save them from this mess? It seems either Americans have realized that voting doesn't really make a difference, hence Obama came with the message of change and continued with the same BS Bush policies.

So really, who is the option?

I only got one candidate and that is RON PAUL.

He is a person one could admire.

If your backing ron paul he looses my vote... Thanks for ruining my ron paul experience

I say NEW JERSEY governor Chris Christie... A MAN who says screw the unions and their scam to bleed us dry... Teachers unions workers unions ALL THE PENSIONS paid by the unions are unsastainable, cost to much to build a car when you are making 30-40-50-60 bux an hour PLUS BENEFITS, when someone else can make it at half the cost WITH PROFIT! LEVY TAX ON CHINA GOODS, END THE FED, END THE UNIONS!!! It isn't the end of the line yet.
Yes, America’s patriots have been complacent when we should have been on the offensive. How else can you explain that a naked Marxist sits in the Oval Office and his czars, like termites, are gnawing away at the foundations upon which this country was built? We will not have a nation unless the sheeple awaken to the reality that America has become pacified; America has become feminized; and America is being compromised from without and within. Yes, it’s time we fought back.

What’s the solution?

We need a revolution at the ballot box. That’s number one.

edit on 5-11-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
Well I have been telling Americans to be prepared, this comes from Russian and not me.

I have always said that if the US collapses world powers will try to divide the US, and cause a civil war to create a complete collapse.

If the US is smart like USSR, it will get out of the Middle East now, before it is too late, if it is too late, in the midst of panic and chaos the rising powers will be able to easily manipulate Americans, and will cause division, through the division world power will setup puppets, and you could expect a proxy war.

*snip-vid*

What can Americans do?

Who will Americans elect to save them from such a mess?

Thought?

oz

I have been offering a solution for a while now. The only difficulties stem from needing hidden tech and the spreading of the ideas. I'm working on it.

Some threads of mine:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And my free ebook linked in my sig.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Though no one wants their country to collapse, collapse may be the very thing that brings about action.
Too many people see things right in their face and wont do anything about it, thinking "aw someone else will handle it"
Or even too many people do not care, until it is happening to them and there is no turning back.
There have been small groups trying to do something, but fail easily because they are small groups...
Think of it this way:
If a Ram tries to defend his herd, the lion tears him to shreds.
If a few sheep try to fight back, the lion still gets the upper hand.
But when the ENTIRE herd stampedes, the lion ends up a bloody little pulp that exists no more.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Well where is all the destruction? For the most part citizens just go on living the exact same way as government works it all out, in the end most people don't even notice changes. Most changes benefit the citizens. And if the citizens don't like it, we can change it! It is our government.

Ask the millions who are out of work lost thier homes to foreclosure, and are struggling to survive. And the hundreds of thousand monthly who continue to loose thier jobs. Just because it hasn't effected you yet does not mean it will not eventually. Society was destroyed and restructured during the great depression culminating in WWII so it's not like it has never happened before. This time will make the great depression look like a Sunday pic nic. It is only the beginning there is no where else it can go. Will we survive? Of course we will but not without great suffering and misery unless we change course drstically.

if you choose to ignore the facts and evidence all around and even reported in the news daily both MSM and alternative then you will remain ignorant. It's not like this is some unsubstantiated conspiracy theory. it is a fact the first crash happened in 2008 and that was just the beginning, all the things in place that caused that crash are still in place and accelerating toward another bigger crash. Nothing has changed to prevent it so there is no where else it can go. And folks like you who base thier observation on emotional belief instead of facts and evidence will be caught unaware.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
This is only wishful thinking on the part of Russia. The U.S. will not collapse, especially now since the Republicans have comtrol of the House. In two years, we will elect a new president and things only get better from there. This is my opinion and the opinion of many others in the United States. I do agree that we have to get out of Iraq and Afganistan.
edit on 5-11-2010 by A TRUE AMERICAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Ethnic, economic and geographic factors:

reply to post by oozyism

Woo-Hoo Texas OIL,

Not really excited though, since I work in television
edit on 5-11-2010 by SirKnightE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Please humor me and tell me, what country is it that you wish to go to so you may escape California?

I'm pretty sure that this 'romantic_rebel' douchebag is from India.. if not India then China.. most likely this douchebag came here on work visa from India or China.. and he is doing IT stuff..

this douchebag came to U.S. to earn money but has no respect for this country thats giving him food and shelter..!!

shame on you 'romantic_rebel' for walking on this land and disrespecting it.. shame on you that this country is giving you a good night sleep but you disrespect it..!!!!

if you had no respect for America then you should have never come here.. WHY ARE YOU WALKING ON THIS LAND..!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join