It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US to split into 6 pieces in 2010

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyismThere is a strong division within the US right now, and in the midst of chaos, as I said previously, world powers can easily deepen the division using some extremists within the country, hence there are extremists in every country.

Welcome to the US ooz. We have always had "Strong Division"

It never ceases to amaze me how some people become "aware" and think they were the first ones to "Discover" the obvious and think they have the key.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Welcome to the US ooz. We have always had "Strong Division"
It never ceases to amaze me how some people become "aware" and think they were the first ones to "Discover" the obvious and think they have the key.

Exactly, and if you read everyone of my posts you would see how I mentions the term, "in the midst of chaos".

Hence US has to collapse first in order for the division to occur.

Foreign influences will pay a major key.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I think a break up of the US could be a good thing at this point. the US was never meant to be one big country. it was meant to be a bunch of sovereign countries who cooperated in mutual defense and trade period. A return to the Articles of Confederation would be a good start IMO.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
Exactly, and if you read everyone of my posts you would see how I mentions the term, "in the midst of chaos".

Hence US has to collapse first in order for the division to occur.

And do you know how many times in the US's past that people have declared that the [End is near]

You a betting man ooz?

Go ahead and lay your money down against the US.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   

I already have, read my prediction under my name

The only thing that can save US is obvious WWIII.

Who do you think will start it? That is the question?

The US probably expected WWIII after invading two sovereign countries, but that failed

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Did you guys hear about the new stimulus packet?

Dollar hits record high after $597bn US stimulus unveiled

This came after the US Federal Reserve outlined a second round of quantitative easing. Buying in riskier assets, including the Australian dollar, was robust as the Federal Reserve disclosed a $US600 billion ($597bn) asset-buying plan to inject life into an anaemic US economy.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

I like you ooz.

You make me laugh. We all know about predictions here at ATS. I Believe yours will be about as accurate as all the rest. Feel free to Google or search the rotting hulks of prediction threads of Christmas past here at ATS.

The Russian who made those predictions said it would be in 2008 in one video then 2009 in another and now 2010

But wait! There's more, 2010 is almost over so he'll have to try again in 2011 or

He said he put it into a computer and the US fell apart.

So is it his prediction or the computers?

edit on 5-11-2010 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Yes dear I am quite aware that California is a state. Being a near 50 yr citizen of the united states one would know that.

So what country is it that you wish to go to? I want to know what you would choose.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

I hope this means I am going to get another fat check from the government, that last one bought a nice vacation for my family

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

Since my comments have upset I would chose from a list of the countries as the best in the world. South Korea, United Kingdom, Canada, the People's Republic of China, Sweden, Iceland and even Japan.
We're not number 1!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

That which you assume will be detrimental to the United States and it's government and citizens, is usually not. You think every time you read something that is negative about the US it is true, fact and the US is on it's way to destruction. Well where is all the destruction? For the most part citizens just go on living the exact same way as government works it all out, in the end most people don't even notice changes. Most changes benefit the citizens. And if the citizens don't like it, we can change it! It is our government.

I have to say it again oozism, you don't get it. You cannot grasp the truth about life in the united states. It is still the land of opportunity. It is still a land of freedom and choice. And when the people are truly fed up with a situation, they will do what a civilized nation does, the peoples voice will be heard, votes will take place.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Why are you in the United States when you really want to live in South Korea or any of the other nations you name?

You aren't typing in proper english, my guess is that you are in the united states working, or due to a job. So you come here to make your lifesblood, but sit on your computer hating on the country who is providing you those means. Just a guess, maybe you are not even in the United States, you only claim to be.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   

My life is my life. My English is not that good so what? Why don't you come over here and take care of me? It would be the patriot thing to do! Since all you Americans are so nice.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Didnt you read his link the other countries have more cell phones and faster internet.

Nice cherry picking there by that site Romantic. But it is a good question. If things are so bad why haven't you packed up and split yet? Don't worry we wont chase after ya. It would probably free up some internet bandwidth with you gone

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Not because of internet speed and cell phones. For democracy, freedom and education. Which American is far behind.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Looks like I hit the proverbial nail on the head. You are here working in the United States.

No thanks, California moves a little too fast for this southern belle. I prefer the laid back lifestyle of the south anyday.

edit to add: exactly what are you asking for me to come and take care of? I do hope that was not a miserable attempt at a sexual reference If you are referencing I should come to california to take care of some other kind of business perhaps you should state what that business could be.
edit on 5-11-2010 by space cadet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Actually I was born and raised in this country. So you're off the nail and instead hit a screw. Californians are out of work. Everywhere I see is homeless people and business closing. The jobs are left are quickly filled.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

edit on 5-11-2010 by Romantic_Rebel because: double

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

Not because of internet speed and cell phones. For democracy, freedom and education. Which American is far behind.

Well those were listed to fill out the blanks. By the way the US is a Federal Republic not a Democracy in the truest sense of the word. Never was. I know shocking isn't it.

edit on 5-11-2010 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Well they have a better voting system!
I'm so upset at all of you right now!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join