It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why and by what means am i recieving these patterns?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Hello, firstly. And i would like to begin by saying that i have been getting really strange patterns lately. I will be getting to why this is in the forum in a moment but i would like to begin by saying that i have been getting more and more patterns lately and they seem to be fitting with ease into my life as recently as the last 30-60 days. Iam very close to my mother, id say i was a (mommas boy) and on a very spiritual level. Now my mom has encountered all things paranormal you can imagine in this lifetime wich in this case i can back my story up. If you have questions feel free to ask.

Now as of lately i have really been concentrating on what everyone as long as they have been alive have experienced the whole looking at the phone and then seeing it ring. Well this has been happening to me left and right it seems. And the last 2 times it has been by my mother. Well, the first time it happened i was outside having my (smoke). And then going back inside after getting my call from mom, telling me that while she was taking care of "Grandma" she had the sudden feeling to call her and these are her words (ringing in my ear now) My little angel boy. Now mind you my mother has never used those words before. Now, then just today she tells me right after i get done dialing her number that she had the phone in her hand.

During the conversation with her this child that she speaks of that has already told me that my first born was going to be a girl, that he asked my mother AFTER HE LOOKED UP at the sky and asked ARE THERE ALIENS UP THERE>>? Mind you now this is a child that sees Angels and portals and has OUTRIGHT gave my mother a message from her grandmother in the ancient IRISH language of GAELIC.

I then got on the phone with him and the conversation went as such.

D- Hello

Me. Hey there, so what did you ask mema?

D. Is there such things as aliens? (paraphrasing)

Me. There are like us, they are good aliens, and bad aliens, just like there are good people and bad people.

D- Oh. Okay.

Then i got back on the phone with mom and ended the convo.

With all of this can anyone with any LOGIC in there heads please explaing to me why this is happening to me?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
maybe this has less to do with you and more to do with your mom. you should try getting more involved with your mom on this topic. she would be able to grasp this better than any of us. also i suggest you try to be with her more often if you are so concerned.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
your just recieving strong signals of the gods in a power called...the meaning of what dejavues teach u.
when this happens ,and because u call them patterns,its a time when your future self is as close as it gets to your present self.
Theses frequinces come and go and sometimes stays for a little of over a year in some of the strong cases..
Dont worry about it ,dont look at it as something amazing. look at it, breath it, and live it, and love it, except it as being natural,youll be suprised on what

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
[Snip]

Anyway, to the OP - I think you may be over analyzing what has been going on. Maybe I'm wrong but I have no idea what to say really. I couldn't understand much of what to you were saying. We're you trying to say that this kid is an alien hybrid or something because he/she started talking about aliens and spoke Gaelic?
edit on 11/6/2010 by defcon5 because: Off topic quote

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by asperetty

i would love to be next to my mother and will be soon, thank God i have good karma and will be seeing her living here in Roseburg, because of the economical crisis that has struck CA, she will be moving up here.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Clisen33

The post above me...

Anyway, to the OP - I think you may be over analyzing what has been going on. Maybe I'm wrong but I have no idea what to say really. I couldn't understand much of what to you were saying. We're you trying to say that this kid is an alien hybrid or something because he/she started talking about aliens and spoke Gaelic?

No, this is a child that my mom just takes care of and happens to say ( at the age of 4) that he sees portals, angels and whatnot, he is of Native American Background and was recently headed of his Native dance wich is only usualy performed by the elders of the tribe. And yes i will tell what tribe he is, but later because i do have a life i have to attend to right now.

To everyone else for the night till thee morrow, i will say this, I am only encountering what everyone else on here has had the privlige of encountering/ ie of form of God that was lost many thousands of years ago and is comming of age again. I hope that people will continue to pay attention to the patterns that they personally are encountering right now.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
The "patterns" are signs for you to move in a particular direction - in this case you are doing so. You are finding your faith. This is very important in these times. Grow your faith and follow your heart. You seem to be heading in exactly the right direction.

We could talk privately about your smoking. The chaps here wouldn't understand and it would just take longer to sort through their comments to find our conversation. Please do feel free to message me, if you would like to discuss this or any other matter.

My mother and sisters live just up the road from you, in Creswell.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Can you explain what you think is weird in this situation? Why does the child speak Gaelic if they are native american? Do you know? Thats kind of interesting. If you don't mind answering this...Why is your mother taking care of him?

I'm very attached to my mother, also. I think a lot of people are prone to that. I think the love between mother and son/daughter is one of the most beautiful things man will ever be able to witness or experience. I do know that parent's natural instincts are to protect their children. Have you ever heard those stories where the mother specifically will know their kid is distressed or in danger even if their kid is all the way across the world and they haven't spoken? I hear that all the time. People and their mother's seem to always share some kind of special connection with each other. Maybe you randomly started thinking about your mother because you knew she missed you and so you thought about calling her.

My mother and I always have neat things like that happen, also. For instance, if I can't sleep my mother can't sleep. If my mother thinks about calling me I end up calling her first or vice versa. This one time I was in a relationship that was very dangerous and I refused to tell my mom what was happening so I always acted normal when she called. Some how she knew I needed to come home. We talked about it and I asked her if she knew I was being hurt. She said no. She had no idea, she just knew I needed to be home. She didn't know why she felt that way until my family actually got me home.

I'm sure there is a scientific explanation about this. Maybe it has something to do with hormones. I mean why not? If women can some how have synchronized menstrual cycles just by hanging out a lot and their bodies detecting the other woman's hormones. Could there be something like that with mother and child...I mean minus the menstrual thing..that was just an example. Has there been a scientific study on the mother/child danger radar? Does anybody know? I hope that's not a silly question.

S & F OP... this is an interesting story. The child your mother is taking care of seems like an interesting character. I'd like know more about the weird experiences that has happened with him!
edit on 5-11-2010 by IzzycomesinPeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
The topic of this thread is: ”Why and by what means am i recieving these patterns?”
It is not other posters!

Please remain on that topic…
Mod Note: Please Stay On Topic – Please Review Link.

edit on 11/6/2010 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by IzzycomesinPeace

Can you explain what you think is weird in this situation? Why does the child speak Gaelic if they are native american? Do you know? Thats kind of interesting. If you don't mind answering this...Why is your mother taking care of him?

Im thinking im going to redo my introduction, as i dont think i have properly done so. My mother is a very spiritual person and had no blood relationship to me, but is my adoptive mother. She takes care of a kid named Dakatoa, which is my adopted sisters son. The crazy thing with all this is that he does not speak gaelic, this language is only spoken by family of bloodline, and is harder then mandarine chinese. Its a lost language almost. Very few family's know this.

new topics

top topics

join