It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

vibes and their role in this post

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
first off, let me open with this: i always thought everyone gets vibes. i grew up experiencing vibes and they have steered me from many a bad situation and warned me about people and events. i hear a lot about how vibes aren't real, and it's strange to me. i'm pretty sure we all get them, right?

anyhow, my point is this: they are real, at least to me. and i have the nagging feeling that somebody might need to tell me something through this site. that looks strange writing it out like that; but i try to go with my gut
and i keep feeling like maybe there is somebody on this site who has information for me? something i need to know, or maybe something you know about me?

i'm thinking that in a network full of people claiming to be aliens, psychics, and time travelers, this isn't such an out-there post. thanks for indulging my nagging thoughts by even reading this

thanks ATS readers

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by modified

I've always thought that it was the interference between two electromagnetic fields; repelling, or attracting.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
"Vibrations" as it were.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
well, I'll just share some things with you then, just in case.

(use google)

Law of Time
Binary Research Institute
Holographic Universe
Akashic Records

Pi by the Square Root of Circle to the Power of Infinity
Infiltration Crowbar

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by theuhstuf

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
what exactly are you hoping to hear? i can tell you what i know from yogic philosophy and that is that everyone has an invisible aura that radiates from their body and consists of 7 colors that represent the combined energy of the 7 chakras. These colors act similarly to light in which all of them combined creates a white "holy" aura whereas any imbalance in the chakra, mind, body, etc, creates a discrepancy between the balance of energy in the chakras and therefore the aura itself becomes unbalanced and may take up a greater hue of another color. these auras are like vibes, because they they radiate from a source and is an expression of the energy of the individual. they are invisible to most, but yogis and sadhus who are highly perceptive can literally visualize the aura of a person. in other words, vibes or auras are expressions of consciousness, and if you believe in the power of consciousness, then may well be able to accept that yes, vibes are a real phenomenon as it is like ESP, similar to how animals perceive dangerous situations because they are "in tune". in tune to what? the vibrations of the universe. everything has a vibration and emits that vibration, also known as a resonant frequency. anything that is matter and has any mass has a resonant frequency, or its own natural frequency. perception itself relies on frequencies and vibrations, as light is a frequency in itself. everything has a frequency, whether it be too small to perceive or too large to comprehend, such as the frequency of an subatomic particle's movements. that reminds me, that every movement is a vibration and causes vibrations. you move a leg, you move air, air moves and creates vibrations, vibrations enters the ear, vibration is funneled and vibrates hair cells within ear, vibration of the hair cell creates electrical stimulation which goes to the brain and from we perceive the actual sound based on the frequency of the electrical impulse etc etc etc....you see everything has a vibration, that includes consciousness. when i say obama, there may be a lot of bad vibes because many people's conscious has created a negative perception of him. these negative feelings, and any feeling for that matter, actually creates an aura of consciousness about the entity such as obama, and this aura is a vibration like i said before. just think nuclear bomb and then think cute kitten. each has its own connotation because of the aura that surrounds its name. that aura is a conscious creation. if the atomic bomb had instead of destroying everything created more life, then we would have called it amaxing and wonderful and so on and so forth, thus creating a new connotation for the words atomic and bomb which are good and thus create a good vibe so to say when we think of atomic bombs. lets not forget that words themselves are vibrations. my grandmother always told me that the vibrations created by saying certain words create certain feelings, and that is very understandable. that is why when you call your son an idiot when he failed a test he will become sad and disturbed and whatnot and any pattern can form from there that suits the vibration of the word, like a harmonic ripple effect, with each ripple being harmonic or relative to the vibrational source. so its like if you say idiot, then the person will feel like an idiot, then every time something goes wrong he'll blame it on his idiocy, and so he'll go through his whole life believing himself to be an idiot because bad things happen more often in life than good things do, so in that case from that one word of idiot, we have created a pessimist. but if you say something other than idiot, like simply asking what the problem was that caused him to fail his exam, thats allowing expression of a vibration from another source the opportunity to harmonize with another source of vibrations and if those two notes click together then we have got a chord which sounds beautiful when played together in which those vibrations actually add up and strengthen each other. so yeah. vibes are real. they are also known as auras, intuition, gut feelings, etc. what people dont realize, i believe, is the power of the mind to control seemingly uncontrollable events such as those that occur in nature. perception is everything, really. If everyone believes the world is going to end, then yeah, it probably will. if no one even spoke about the end of the world, then the world would probably never end since energy and mass is never lost but only changed. this is the vibration of a thought. remember that all vibrations are continuous, they never stop vibrating. they may vibrate imperceptibly such as when a vibration of guitar string ceases, but the air does not, and the anything which contacts the air, and so on. vibrations are the cause and effect.
edit on 5-11-2010 by asperetty because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by asperetty

that is beautiful. an eyeful to read, but i very much enjoyed it.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
She's got the whole world in her hands.

And no, it's not going to end.

Meh, why not? ACO
edit on 6-11-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

top topics

join