It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Novermber 6/Obama Trip Prediction; Something EVERYONE should consider...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I don't care about ANY of the predictions.....

Since all these AREAS are HIGH PROFILE and will cost millions upon millions to fund all the defense needed it is very irresponsible of the president to go around seeing the world on the Americans bill in this time of economic trouble.... I don't care if it's trade talks its ONLY TALKS maybe we won't make NOTHING from it and his little vacation just put YOU, ME, THE REST OF AMERICA MORE IN DEBT, YOU SCHMUCKS!

Why don't mr. techno Obama do a cisco conversation maybe a skype LIKE our millitary men have to do so they can see/talk with THEIR wife and kid's...

NOTHING you can say or do will JUSTIFY A WASTE OF OUR MONEY like Obama is doing!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

YEAH!!!! You tell em!
Seriously though. I said the same thing to my hubby last night. What in the Hell is going on? There are people sick and starving and dying hurrendous deaths in this world. Plastic beaches, DU, cancer...DEFICITS!!! Here in NY we are having mid year cuts in education....please mr. O stay at the econolodge like the rest of us...we cannot afford to pay for your lavish trips and your golden potty anymore. we hungry, we angry, we tired...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
If you wanted to ruin the US and if HAARP had the ability to set off the Yellowstone caldera, then that would be an ideal way to do it.
Nuclear weapons would make land uninhabitable - can't go that route, any engineered epidemic could get out control and infect the elites - again, no good.
But a volcano, a super-volcano would be perfect - wipes out sunlight and crops and the people starve while they hide underground
. A few years later the dust has settled and voila! - the ash will have made the entire eastern US super-fertile ground.
From TPTB point of view it would be the best way to depopulate the US while leaving any survivors none the wiser and the land even better than it was before.

Your idea helps me make sense of the seed banks that have been put together recently.

Just sow them in the fertile volcanic dust after the post-volcanic winter goes away.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
daniel's timeline - nov 8 begins the trib

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by yahphanetzar

How do you figure November 8:?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter

Originally posted by yahphanetzar

How do you figure November 8:?

A Ouija board, half pint of aristocrat vodka, some partially dissolved percocets and a magic 8 ball. Shake until tipsy, slug down the magic 8 ball and the spirits will show you the way by using the vodka.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join