It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 f-16 jets fly over really low. About 8,000 feet.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by kid_cudi

They do not fly over Tulsa very much and the guy that said something about linking my post to India I never linked I to that and we are not talking about india at all. This is a city in south Tulsa where all I ever see is passenger planes.

I posted a response to another poster talking about how so many disparate events are getting linked together wrongly. You can't possible have taken the time to read it and the post I responded to. Trying to be helpful looking up the bases and seeing if they had any training operations going on, but I'm outa here if you don't want help or to even read your own thread.

What your asking you can find yourself. I'd check the website for Tinker to start. Bye.

I'm also the only one to flag your thread so far as you asked a reasonable question.
edit on 11/4/2010 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

So the India trip is untrue? Some news sources actually touched on it today and pretty much parroted what has been posted on this site.

As far as linking the two, yeah I do because there have been many occurrences across a few forums in the past two weeks that just don't add up. Not crazy kooks either. Highly educated men are reporting crazy things such as 3 AM helicopter fly overs with no running lights. Not to mention all the increased UFO activity. Not saying aliens, but some form of aviation equipment that is unexpected and unidentified.

It's not to produce paranoia, it's just putting it out there. Think what you will. I'm staying vigilant.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I have to ask did this happen in the day or at night? I live in broken arrow and I don't remember what day it happen but it happen in morning felt my whole house shake I heard the planes or plane so low that I thought it was going to crash. I ran out of my house looking for it and never seen it. then their wasn't anything on tv about it.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join