It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Video "Fallen Warriors"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   

This thread is for viewing the video and posting your feeling concerning the men and women killed in �The Global War On Terrorism.� If you feel you cannot help yourself and you must post something that is insulting or blaming then please don't do it.

I ask that all posters watch this thread and report inappropriate post to the forum moderator.

This video is in �Real Player� format, so just click the link and the video will play, (if not) cut and past the link into your "Real Player's" "open file" and the video will play, but give it time to complete loading before playing.

If you only have �Windows Media Player� just click the link and you will be offered the download file for viewing, after download is complete Windows Media Player will open and play the video for you.

For 56K modems load time is no more then 8 mins. the video file is only 2.16mb in size and the frame size is 320X240, so it is to small for full screen viewing.

May God Bless Our Men & Women Who Are Standing At The Wall For You And Me

Firebase "Hooah"***NOTE - Video link has been hacked..... I hope to have a new link posted later today leading to the video "Fallen Warriors"........ Please standby and I'll get it back online as soon as possible. Date hacked Jul 3, 2004.

[edit on 5-7-2004 by Firebase]

[edit on 10-7-2004 by Firebase]

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I'd like to see one of those made for all the nations participating in the so called 'war on terror'. Maybe even the iraqi civilians.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I salute you all. Godspeed and thank you.

To my cousin in the 82nd and his men, get it done bro, get it done.

To the USMC, Get em DevilDogs!

God bless the USA
God bless our troops.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Very nice tribute, Firebase! We should never forget the wonderful men and women who made the ultimate sacrifice.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
18 is far too young to die.

[edit on 29-6-2004 by muppet]

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Please do not confuse this video with my thread "Everyone On This Forum Should Watch This Video!!" It is not the same subject matter, this video, "Fallen Warriors" is produced in honor of American men and women who gave their all, because their country ask them to.

The thread, "Everyone On This Forum Should Watch This Video!!, deals with why America ask these young men and women to put their lives on the line.

I do video, that is the reason you'll see most of my threads dealing with a video, so please never assume that my threads are copies of another thread that I may have started, check out the video first and if you feel the subject matter is the same or close then post it and let me know, I will fix the problem.

Hooah

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   
***NOTE - Video link has been hacked..... I hope to have a new link posted later today leading to the video "Fallen Warriors"........ Please standby and I'll get it back online as soon as possible. Date hacked Jul 3, 2004.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Congrats you showed us another video from a false website!

top topics

join