It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Phoenix Lights Back?? November 3rd 2010.."

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mark1167

Will do. I can take both still pics and video, and will post both.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by gavron

P.S.If you also notice anything out of the ordinary please get video and pics as well.

The name you mentioned as the person who provided the video,I vaguely remember hearing that name here before.? Chronic hoaxer?Can you provide us with any other supposed UFO video's they made.?This would help to debunk this video in my mind even more.Have a safe trip , look forward to your follow up.Peace.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

There was another post here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Claiming to see "hundreds of orbs", My post on the second page explains what she saw, complete with photos from within 100 feet of the light source itself.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron

There was another post here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Claiming to see "hundreds of orbs", My post on the second page explains what she saw, complete with photos from within 100 feet of the light source itself.

Ok dude .That seals it .This thread is officially dead.Its the same chick.I should have checked first.Because of her past hoaxing I can say for sure this video has to be nothing but bunk.Thanks for guiding me in the right direction.You dont have to prove it by taking video yourself.I know that if the source has been corrupt in the past it can be corrupt now.I need to be more careful when posting this stuff .Case solved.My bad.
Thanks again.Peace.

edit on 5-11-2010 by mark1167 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Airplanes. That "display" occurs nightly. The product of having an airport in the middle of a city that reaches 110 degree temperatures is the consistent amount of people claiming UFO sightings (see, the heat causes desert dwelling type's brains to boil a little bit, I'm the same way at times mostly it's just paranoia).

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoctorLostgrave

Airplanes. That "display" occurs nightly. The product of having an airport in the middle of a city that reaches 110 degree temperatures is the consistent amount of people claiming UFO sightings (see, the heat causes desert dwelling type's brains to boil a little bit, I'm the same way at times mostly it's just paranoia).

If you read all the posts you'll see this thread has been steered in the righ direction.We have confimed that the video maker is a hoaxer from past experiences and in fact the lights are airplanes.So thanks for your input.
Peace.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
So, i just wantched an incredible documentary on NetFlix about The Phoenix Lights. It still blows my mind that NO ONE in an OFFICIAL role has even spoken abotu this, with the exception of one Council Woman.
There is overwhelming evidence, pictures, videos, even thousands of eyewitnesses. Why the Hell can't anyone even address this publicly?
ALthought I'm not from Phoenix, or even the United States, it blows my mind how willy-nilly government officials in the United States cover things up.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mark1167
reply to post by TheOngoingJourney

I'm just frustrated at the level of so called UFO threads lately. I'm sorry if I'm coming across as aggressive, it's just to me, if it's not a story the OP can back or gain multiple sources from then they should maybe consider not posting it in the first place.

Agreed

top topics

<< 1   >>

join