It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Phoenix Lights Back?? November 3rd 2010.."

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Just caught wind of this new sighting.Not sure what to make of it.The pattern is almost, if not identical, to the original sightings.I am not responsible for this video or the music .I will provide the link because I'm not sure how to embed videos yet,I tried but Im not sure if it worked.So check out the link if it didnt.Peace.

www.realufos.net...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 4-11-2010 by mark1167 because: text

edit on 4-11-2010 by mark1167 because: link

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
It's hardly a true time video and the music sux. Why do people do that?!
Why go through the process of turning something like this into a music video?!
Was this reported to the police or witnessed by others?!

The few things it certainly lacks from the Phoenix lights are:
Witnesses
Media Coverage
Actual Video
V Shape Light Configuration

edit on 4-11-2010 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

From what the site says, they recieved alot of emails regarding this event but this is and one other on the site are the only video so far.
Nothing drives me crazier than people who put terrible music over something that could be profound .To hear the audio can make or break a video's authenticity.I am always suspicious when this happens.The thing that threw me was the way the pattern lines up with the original perfectly.When you scroll through the video quickly you can see the pattern form.Its interesting if it can be verified by another view. Peace.
edit on 4-11-2010 by mark1167 because: typo

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mark1167

I agree with the points about music. Signs of editing. Oh well.
On topic, I have seen planes landing here in Newark from my rooftop
and you'd be amazed how linear the plane path can be. Miles apart I would
assume, but it does look similar to this. Perspective is such a bitch.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mark1167
Just caught wind of this new sighting.Not sure what to make of it.The pattern is almost, if not identical, to the original sightings.I am not responsible for this video or the music .I will provide the link because I'm not sure how to embed videos yet,I tried but Im not sure if it worked.So check out the link if it didnt.Peace.

(snip)

If the Phoenix "lights" are "back" that means that the flares exercise is being repeated. So, once again, what you see is the result of humans as was the first time.

The first instance was due to flares and they were NOT dropped over the city of Phoenix, meaning that not one soul in Phoenix proper looked up and saw anything but a beautiful black sky dotted with stars. The action took place in the distance beyond the hills and this is proven by the few videos.

Additionally, not only were the Phoenix "lights" military flares but in one of the videos you can see one of the aircraft with its blinking navigation lights, NOT a UFO(s).

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Witnesses
Media Coverage
Actual Video

The Phoenix flares were not in the shape of a V so you must be talking about an earlier sighting that was not connected to the dropped flares. The grainy video shown of the V-shaped lights look to me like a bunch of airplanes flying in that formation and not able to keep it in a rigid V-shape as you can see the distance between the lights increasing. So it wasn't a V-shaped object, just V-shaped lights.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Ya when I was a kid i lived in the path of a runway , maybe a couple miles from the airport and at night I used to sit on the roof and watch the planes lined up for miles coming towards me and landing, one every five to ten minutes.As they faded in the distance waiting to land,they created a slight curve into infinity so these kinds of lights and sightings make me kinda just go "meh.." because its nothing I havent seen before and as a person who asks questions, I have way to many regarding these lights to really get excited.I just find it interesting because of the area,and all the military activity that goes on , and the past sightings that have alot going for them .Maybe if we wait a bit more videos or witnesses might come forward in the next few days.Just dont give me another hype fest like the NYC sightings!Peace.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Witnesses
Media Coverage
Actual Video

The Phoenix flares were not in the shape of a V so you must be talking about an earlier sighting that was not connected to the dropped flares. The grainy video shown of the V-shaped lights look to me like a bunch of airplanes flying in that formation and not able to keep it in a rigid V-shape as you can see the distance between the lights increasing. So it wasn't a V-shaped object, just V-shaped lights.

My bad. I am not suggesting what happened in Phoenix was extraterrestrial. I was just showing how much attention and descriptions lack from what people actually call "The Phoenix Lights". Again. No witnesses, No media coverage, No video for that matter. No formation of any kind. Looks like planes landing to me.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mark1167

Well, Ive searched all over youtube and the internet and havent found 1 thing about it. But I do find it interesting. You do see the tower with the red light but you clearly see the 3 orbs in a pretty sync formation. They are pretty bright too unlike lanterns. It seems like EVERY ufo is debunbked as lanterns lol I know quite a bit are that and balloons but no one knows what they are except the people doing it and we most likely will never know. Good find though! I saw a few other vids from her and she doesnt seem like someone who would fake out a sighting.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

Originally posted by mark1167

(snip)

If the Phoenix "lights" are "back" that means that the flares exercise is being repeated. So, once again, what you see is the result of humans as was the first time.

The first instance was due to flares and they were NOT dropped over the city of Phoenix, meaning that not one soul in Phoenix proper looked up and saw anything but a beautiful black sky dotted with stars. The action took place in the distance beyond the hills and this is proven by the few videos.

Additionally, not only were the Phoenix "lights" military flares but in one of the videos you can see one of the aircraft with its blinking navigation lights, NOT a UFO(s).

you clearly have not done your proper research on the topic. what were passed off as flares at night and the actual sightings at dusk are two different things. everyone who was there, knows they saw a craft, and a huge one at that, even the governor who pulled that ridiculous alien costume stunt for their public statement the following day. (he has since apologized) i am way too lazy to debate this, as it would be the 10 millionth time, and i'm growing weary of people who put things in quotes to try and sound like they know what they're talking about. do some research, dude.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This is testimony from just one set of witnessess.There are many more.If we can get witnesses like this or more video of yesterdays sighting then we can start making comparisons to the two events.I personally do not believe in the flare theory but it is a somewhat valid explanation.So we have to take it into account.But stacked up against eye witness testimony and video from different perspectives it just doesnt fit.But this thread is not about debunking the original sighting but to try and validate yesterdays sightings and if there is any link between the two.Peace.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Ahaaaaaaaaaaa. I'm almost sure. the opening noises on that video sound track are from Forbidden Planet..
and yes i realise how sad that probably makes me to spot that ..

edit on 4-11-2010 by FireMoon because: grammar

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon
Ahaaaaaaaaaaa. I'm almost sure. the opening noises on that video sound track are from Forbidden Planet..
and yes i realise how sad that probably makes me to spot that ..

edit on 4-11-2010 by FireMoon because: grammar

www.imdb.com...

Dude that was some funny s**t!
You almost had me spitting juice out of my nose.Gave me a good laugh before bed.
Peace.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Umm, it's another "sheilaaliens" video.

She is looking at a web cam out of Phoenix, that is pointing north toward Camelback mountain. Anyone who has spent anytime in the Phoenix can see these every single night. They are the lights from incoming aircraft at Sky Harbor.

Anyone up in the Phoenix area that can film this so others can see? If not, I'll film it when I head up on Saturday.
edit on 5-11-2010 by gavron because: correct spelling

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I wonder when people will start realizing the lights on the webcams are aircraft taking off from an airport. Just take a look at the NYC webcam, you see the exact same thing every night.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Does anyone know if from the image if by any chance theres an airport in the direction that the lights seem to emit from?

Or a flight path?

Might be a good start.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Mods, could you have a chat with user sjhzm, so far every reply on every thread that's been made has been ruled out of order.

Nip him in the bud before he's a bigger pain please.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by gavron

Dude that would really help.Please do and post it here ASAP so we can put this one to rest.I'm not trying to have another NYC hype thread here.I just post it then lets try to figure it out in the most common sense rational manner possible.If its planes lining up near the airport then lets prove it and bury this video.Thanks.Peace.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join