It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11/11 Already? ATS Knows Something OR....?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
See the image below...

Normally, I would just chock this up to a glitch, but with all that's been happening lately, I just can't seem to let this one go. I'm surprised others haven't noticed it.

If you look at the following image, the topics in the 2012 thread are showing as being created on 11/11.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/96af80b691b4.jpg[/atsimg]

Working with computers, it's pretty hard to screw up dates, and most forum applications don't allow you to post to a date in the future. They also don't usually display a date in the future without other days being displayed in the future. Apparently, this is only happening for posts created today?

Does ATS know something that we don't? I'm ALWAYS seeing the number in all kinds of things.... license plates, clocks, watches, phone numbers, stock tickers... it's been happening far more frequently these last few weeks than usual and now this?

Does anyone else feel like something strange is going on? It's like someone is screaming at us to pay attention to something....

~Namaste

EDIT: I put this in the 2012 forum because of the relevance of the number 11 in conjunction with all of the 2012 phenomenon... ie - the awakening and 11 being a signal of sorts.

edit on 4-11-2010 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: clarification

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
OMG
i think you may be onto something..

look at the thread title of the dates that are nov 11th

then look at the ones that arnt..

youll only see it in the 2012 fourm

this is sooooooooo weird!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I think one would be looking into this too much to believe that this is a message of some sorts.

I would assume it's some sort of glitch in the system.

Now, you will ask me what that glitch is. And I have no answer, because I am no computer expert. But that's what my logic tells me.

So...there. I have an open mind, though. Let's add 11/11 to "the list" as well.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
seems to me there are 4 topics started at 11/11

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
well spotted

all the 11/11/10 threads were started on 01/11/10, so i'd say human error somewhere along the line.
i dont know much about computers or the future though , so who know's...

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
omg, yours was started 11 minutes ago... freaky!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
alright, im going to make a chart
and jot down all the dates..
i feel like the dates overlap like crazy!
after, type the dates into google, lets see what we get..

i may just be crazy, but i dont think soo, so lets check this out

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I just went to the 2012 forum and all those topics that say Nov 11 come up as being posted on 2/11/2010,so from that i have come up with nothing.
edit on 4-11-2010 by 12voltz because: of the freaky stuff going on

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
these are the titles "started" at 11/11

Hey!...2012 Pole Shifters...Please read this.
November 2, 2010: Calleman's Mayan calendar paradigm and the 7th day of the 8th wave
it's all in the way you live
History Channel Now!

encoded message??

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
that is truly strange. can we get a moderators response to this. is ats part of the oneness conspiracy.
good find op.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Good Find OP. It is pretty strange, but I also would not put it past a glitch. Maybe for whatever reason all posts that were supposed to be 1/11 somehow went to 11/11. Doesnt seem too far fetched to me. That being said, this combined with the simpsons episode and the web bot, November may just get interesting

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhandiGood Find OP. It is pretty strange, but I also would not put it past a glitch.

I thought they fixed that Y2K bug?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Nice catch, i saw it in my pc too now and i am just can say... weird! are we entering to the twilight zone?
s+f

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
after a bit of looking at the dates ive notice ALOT and i mean all of them over lap..
like i mean you have no post on dec 4th,
just odd stuff like that..
something seems up, we need to dig deep ! and fast!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
is it just me or am i seeing the same 20 dates over and over again in all the fourms?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I am starting to Really Hate Numerology and it's effects on some people who are Obsessed with it . It's just not Normal .......

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
That's my birthday...
Next year it will be 11/11/11.
But yeah, that's a very unusual date glitch...as if a magnetic surge is bringing our attention to it.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I thought there might be something in reading the titles of all the threads dated 11/11 in order. So when you first posted this thread this is how it read

[Hey!...2012 Pole Shifters...Please read this. it's all in the way you live..history, CHANNEL NOW]

But then another ats'er ruined it by bumping up another thread so it doesn't read that way anymore.
edit on 4-11-2010 by iamnot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
What a cute find. Must be a recent addition. I like it. There was getting to be way too much predictability in the way the dates were getting skewed.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

The importance of 11 is a long story, but to make a long story short:

The number is relating to 911. In that the 9 relates to the microcosm, the individual, me, you, etc.

The 11 relates to the whole or macrocosm.

The end of things has to do with the 11 becoming whole again, and then all the individuals, 9, will follow.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join