It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Artificial Intelligence V.S. Mind Controlled Slaves? (Blue Fairies V.S. Monarchs)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
What do we hear about more in our lives? In movies, on the tube, science magazines, etc? Whats discussed out in the open more, Artificial Intelligence or Mind Control slavery? Are we getting AI mixed up with Monarch mind controlled slaves? I wonder what the so called elite have fell for. I wonder what they know and what they think they know. I wonder if certain individuals are deemed useless and labeled robots or slaves for whatever reasons.

Do the so called handlers believe they are handling robots or is it just their cover for traumatizing people? Do some handlers believe different things? I don't know exactly where i'm going with this thread other than bringing two similar topics in my opinion, together.

Now i dont believe the bible to be 100% correct but i do believe deeds of darkness will be brought to the light. The truth about whatever will surface if we are willing to speak openly on subjects considered "taboo". I'm aware of the dream world that darkness is selling but i'll have you know the light isnt buying it. People who stand in the light arent afraid of the darkness because darkness cant exist in the light, its a physical impossibility.

Come on and blog with me

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
from my perspective both are impossible.

you have to use your own data sets to teach intelligence.

your mind has to do the controlling that makes a slave a free person.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ausar
from my perspective both are impossible.

you have to use your own data sets to teach intelligence.

your mind has to do the controlling that makes a slave a free person.

You're not making sense buddy and/or you aint speaking english dood cus i dont understand anything ya said. Nevertheless still uppin this thread.

join